Biggest fraud in US-ADHD

Old October 1st 06, 12:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default Biggest fraud in US-ADHD

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
m...
http://www.ritalindeath.com/ADHD.htm

Thanks, good find. They don't care, the drug industry is run by
psychopaths

My pleasure. Yes they don't care! Neither do parents care, they drug their
kids anyway.

Old October 1st 06, 12:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:

OOps. He wrote:

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
m...
http://www.ritalindeath.com/ADHD.htm

Mark DISHONEST Probert didn't show that. He is now responding to another
post of mine.

AFTER declaring a UDP. Which was full of LIES.

Thanks, good find. They don't care, the drug industry is run by psychopaths

http://www.ritalindeath.com/ADHD.htm

Thanks, good find.

The only thing Baughman is a "good find" for is a front man for the
Kriminal Kult of $cientology.

He is full of ****.

Then is NO such thing. Furthermore, there were others who wrote
information.

YOU fail again to blame Scientology AGAIN. It is noted you had nothing to
refute, rather just your usual
insults, and excuses.

Searched all groups Results 1 - 36 of 36 for "Kriminal Kult of
$cientology." (0.35 seconds)

Old October 1st 06, 11:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
wingingit

george_of_the_bush wrote:

snipped

She has spammed these groups pretty much to death with her noise.
Don't encourage her. Everything she posts is noise.

Yeah, I know better. Not one of my nicer behaviors, but sometimes it's
a good outlet.

Thanks for the reminder, though.

Old October 2nd 06, 05:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"wingingit" wrote in message
oups.com...
george_of_the_bush wrote:

snipped

She has spammed these groups pretty much to death with her noise.
Don't encourage her. Everything she posts is noise.

Yeah, I know better. Not one of my nicer behaviors, but sometimes it's
a good outlet.

Thanks for the reminder, though.

So, you deny the facts about Ritalin and Fraud.
Sad that.

Old October 2nd 06, 07:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"wingingit" wrote in message
roups.com...
george_of_the_bush wrote:

snipped

She has spammed these groups pretty much to death with her noise.
Don't encourage her. Everything she posts is noise.

Yeah, I know better. Not one of my nicer behaviors, but sometimes it's
a good outlet.

Thanks for the reminder, though.

So, you deny the facts about Ritalin and Fraud.

Nobody has ever presented any facts to deny.

Sad that.

I agree that it is sad that there are people who want to deny
life-changing treatments to children with problems.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 3rd 06, 04:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"wingingit" wrote in message
groups.com...
george_of_the_bush wrote:

snipped

She has spammed these groups pretty much to death with her noise.
Don't encourage her. Everything she posts is noise.

Yeah, I know better. Not one of my nicer behaviors, but sometimes it's
a good outlet.

Thanks for the reminder, though.

So, you deny the facts about Ritalin and Fraud.

Nobody has ever presented any facts to deny.

Poor Peter just lied again. There are indeed facts.

Sad that.

I agree that it is sad that there are people who want to deny
life-changing treatments to children with problems.

You didn't agree with me, you agreed with yourself.
What else can anyone expect from a liar and deceiver like you.

--
Peter Bowditch