*Nice* Nursing Bras

Old November 30th 05, 01:55 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default *Nice* Nursing Bras

Hi,

With the festive season upon us we've been invited to a lot of dinner
parties and the like. I love to dress up for such things and have made
an effort to buy some nice but loose fitting tops that I can wear with a
nice skirt/trousers so that I can look 'dressed up' but still be able to
breast feed (since the little black dress option is out). I'm the kind
of person who likes to wear nice underwear when I'm dressed up but I
can't seem to find any attractive nursing bras! Do you have any
recommendations or will I just have to wear attractive regular bras and
make do? (I'd rather not do this as I find nursing bras just so damn
useful when NIP)

I'm based in UK so I would prefer to buy from UK but am willing to buy
from abroad if needs be.

Hope you can help

Amber
Mummy to Tessa - 2 months
Old November 30th 05, 02:28 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Amber wrote:
Hi,

With the festive season upon us we've been invited to a lot of dinner
parties and the like. I love to dress up for such things and have made
an effort to buy some nice but loose fitting tops that I can wear
with a nice skirt/trousers so that I can look 'dressed up' but still
be able to breast feed (since the little black dress option is out).
I'm the kind of person who likes to wear nice underwear when I'm
dressed up but I can't seem to find any attractive nursing bras! Do
you have any recommendations or will I just have to wear attractive
regular bras and make do? (I'd rather not do this as I find nursing
bras just so damn useful when NIP)

I'm based in UK so I would prefer to buy from UK but am willing to buy
from abroad if needs be.

What do you call attractive? The Bravado range is nice and very popular. M&S
have some nice lacy nursing bras - although lace brings me out in a rash, so
the idea of the stuff on freshly sucked nipples makes me shiver. La redoute
(there's a website, something like www.laredoute.co.uk) has a decent range
too, I think.

Old November 30th 05, 08:39 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Hi,
If you're not too busty then figleaves, blooming marvellous, mothercare and
jojomamanbebe all have some nice bras online. Unfortunately, I'm an H cup so
am stuck with boring bras!

Angela

Old December 2nd 05, 04:51 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Mothercare have a new range out.. very nice. They have more in store than
online.

http://tinyurl.com/cry2b

Andrea and baby Erin 5 weeks old.

Old December 4th 05, 10:00 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Amber wrote:
[...]

Elle MacPherson's maternity bras are nice!

Jo