1 down - 6 to go

Old December 18th 03, 03:52 AM
Alex Nemeth

Default 1 down - 6 to go

Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go. Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago
Old December 18th 03, 09:05 PM
CME

"Alex Nemeth" wrote in message
Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go. Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago

Hey! Good for you. But hey, there is one plus side to being a student.. a
month off at Xmas.

Christine

Old December 18th 03, 09:06 PM
CME

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:52:32 GMT, Alex Nemeth
Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go.

Congratulations!

Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

OMG... you're a geek now! You're a certified geek! g

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago

I just finished taking my GRE this morning. I did just fine... now all I
have to do is apply to grad school and wait and wait and wait.

Congrats again... I know you're going to do fine on the other 6 tests
too.

'Kate

Hey great news to you too Kate. I'll cross my fingers for ya.

Christine

Old December 22nd 03, 05:00 AM
Alex Nemeth

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:05:30 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Alex Nemeth" wrote in message
.. .
Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go. Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago

Hey! Good for you. But hey, there is one plus side to being a student.. a
month off at Xmas.

Back then there was that :-) However the class I'm taking is a
Continuing Education Course, all I get off is the week between
Christmas & New Years

Christine

Old December 22nd 03, 02:28 PM
Tiffany

wrote:

"Alex Nemeth" wrote in message
.. .
Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go. Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago

Hey! Good for you. But hey, there is one plus side to being a student..

month off at Xmas.

Back then there was that :-) However the class I'm taking is a
Continuing Education Course, all I get off is the week between
Christmas & New Years

Congratulations on completing the first part! I am sure the rest will go
smoothly for you. I actually prefer being a student....lol. I just finished
my schooling, passing a national exam and all. Now I have 'free' time. I
find I am bored though. It is nice to have the time with the child and to
catch up with friends. Good luck with the rest of your studies.

Out of curiosity... did you research the job market for what this Microsoft
course gets you ready for? I ask because I know some folks in the field and
they say they are bombarded with applicants that are Microsoft certified...
meaning for one job, there can be 100's of people with the same credentials.
I am sure you will stand out in the crowd though.

Old January 4th 04, 10:01 PM
Andrew

wrote:

"Alex Nemeth" wrote in message
.. .
Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go. Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago

Hey! Good for you. But hey, there is one plus side to being a student..

month off at Xmas.

Back then there was that :-) However the class I'm taking is a
Continuing Education Course, all I get off is the week between
Christmas & New Years

Christine

Hey Alex,

Good luck, which route are you going down? Looking at the MCSE/MCDBA/MCSD or
combination thereof?

Andrew