Peter Bowditch and Homeopathy

Old November 18th 09, 07:00 AM posted to misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default Peter Bowditch and Homeopathy

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...owditch&hl=en#

Peter Bowditch takes Homeopathic Belladonna Atropa 200c in front of 100
people

this debunks homeopathy!

Old November 18th 09, 07:57 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...owditch&hl=en#

Peter Bowditch takes Homeopathic Belladonna Atropa 200c in front of 100
people

this debunks homeopathy!

The pills were sent to me by a homeopath in order to convince me of
the efficacy of homeopathy. I tested them. They did nothing. I never
set out to debunk homeopathy (science does that), just to test the
claims of one homeopath.

By the way, I found a place on the web that would sell me 8 pounds of
those magic pills for $US20. Homeopathy is a nice racket, isn't it?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old November 19th 09, 12:21 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

The pills were sent to me by a homeopath in order to convince me of
the efficacy of homeopathy. I tested them. They did nothing. I never
set out to debunk homeopathy (science does that), just to test the
claims of one homeopath.

By the way, I found a place on the web that would sell me 8 pounds of
those magic pills for $US20. Homeopathy is a nice racket, isn't it?

Most medicine is a racket, none more so than Allopathy. 20 bucks is peanuts
for your heroes, more like $1,000 for a useless bit of poison that cost 20
cents to make

I also like that guy who debunks dowsing, wonder who pulls his strings

wouldn't want the little people asking questions through dowsing would we

Old November 20th 09, 10:23 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

The pills were sent to me by a homeopath in order to convince me of
the efficacy of homeopathy. I tested them. They did nothing. I never
set out to debunk homeopathy (science does that), just to test the
claims of one homeopath.

By the way, I found a place on the web that would sell me 8 pounds of
those magic pills for $US20. Homeopathy is a nice racket, isn't it?

Most medicine is a racket, none more so than Allopathy. 20 bucks is peanuts
for your heroes, more like $1,000 for a useless bit of poison that cost 20
cents to make

So how much could a homeopath make selling 20 pounds of hundreds and
thousands at 10c each, the price I have seen in one shop?

I also like that guy who debunks dowsing, wonder who pulls his strings

wouldn't want the little people asking questions through dowsing would we

Why am I not surprised that you believe in something as ridiculous as
dowsing?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old November 21st 09, 08:08 AM posted to misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

So how much could a homeopath make selling 20 pounds of hundreds and
thousands at 10c each, the price I have seen in one shop?

Put it this way, a homeopaths salary would be 15-30£ depending on their
quality or marketing ability, a GPs salary is £100,000 usually, some make
300,000£

Go figure

Why am I not surprised that you believe in something as ridiculous as
dowsing?

Spent years investigating and proving dowsing, while you haven't spent 1
nano-second

you pseudo-skeptics are led around by the nose by the government who
certainly do use dowsing, that is how Geller made all his money
http://www.whale.to/y/er.html

All skeptic operations are spook psyops, you are dumb enough to fall for
that, they want to keep dowsing out of the hands of the little people, like
the paranormal:

"I said that was quite interesting. I asked the dean whether he had taken
part in such rituals. He said yes, but declined to describe the ceremonies.
He was essentially telling me that a secret society was the proper home for
the paranormal. His attitude as I read it implied that the paranormal was
THE PROPERTY of secret societies---and the great unwashed masses were barred
from such knowledge. It was the first time I realized there might be more to
the prejudice against paranormal research than meets the eye..." For some
people, so-called scientific opposition to allowing and funding paranormal
research is merely a pose. These people are actually perverse mystics, and
they want to protect their "monopoly" on the subject. They also want the
kind of psychic control over others they think is possible through their
ritualistic practices. THE PARANORMAL AND SECRET SOCIETIES ---JON RAPPOPORT

I have watched closely the 2 best dowsers in this country, for days and
double checked their lines with a sensitive, and so on

I researched Malcolm Rae who was the Radionic genius, his question and and
answer with the pendulum was something else. They don't want the little
people to have access to Universal knowledge and ask questions such as:

are Sweatman and Smith spooks?

who set up the Skeptics, was it MI6 oroginally or the CIA?

CSICOP, is the original skeptic organisation, from which all other skeptic
groups have flowed over the last thirty years. It was founded originally as
a Marxist /atheist organisation that poured its academic energy into
disputing everything spiritual, religious and other-worldy. For much of its
early years, while the CIA searched for psychic weaponry, CSICOP was on hand
to publicly dispute the possibility of such Psycho-technology, ensuring that
if it was viable it didn't fall into the wrong hands. However, in the
eighties with the cold war coming to an end and the CIA turning its
interests to the protection of corporate rather than cold war America,
CSICOP became more and more involved in the defence of pharmaceutical
company competitiveness.
The British branch of CSICOP also played a part in setting up the
Campaign Against Health Fraud, which later became HealthWatch. The 'only
Professor of alternative medicine in Britain' (very sic) Edzard Ernst, is a
CSICOP fellow traveller and spoke deridingly of all forms of CAM at their
11th International Conference in London. [Jan 2008] Shaking Hands With
Monsanto and Big Pharma: The Guardian and Observer's ongoing war against
alternative medicine. A review of Suckers by Rose Shapiro By Martin J Walker

Oh, and you debunk UFOs, how convenient for the government secret UFO
projects http://www.whale.to/b/ufo_man_h.html

Of course, you could be in on the scam, well, spotted

Old November 21st 09, 12:21 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

So how much could a homeopath make selling 20 pounds of hundreds and
thousands at 10c each, the price I have seen in one shop?

Put it this way, a homeopaths salary would be 15-30£ depending on their
quality or marketing ability, a GPs salary is £100,000 usually, some make
300,000£

There's a lot of 10c pillules in 8 pounds of cake decoration sweets,
John.

Go figure

Why am I not surprised that you believe in something as ridiculous as
dowsing?

Spent years investigating and proving dowsing, while you haven't spent 1
nano-second

Actually, I have spent some time investigating dowsing. I taught my
daughter to do it when she was about 6 and I still have the rods
around here somewhere. I use a crystal pendulum now, and it is on the
desk here next to my keyboard.

[...]

Wow! That is one of the best paranoid rants I've seen for a long time.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old November 21st 09, 01:48 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Wow! That is one of the best paranoid rants I've seen for a long time.

--

yawn http://www.whale.to/a/paranoia_h.html
ie no argument

Old November 21st 09, 08:44 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Wow! That is one of the best paranoid rants I've seen for a long time.

--

yawn http://www.whale.to/a/paranoia_h.html
ie no argument

Do I detect a whiff of Scopie's Law?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old November 23rd 09, 09:43 AM posted to misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Yawn, no argument #2: http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html

Old November 23rd 09, 01:49 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Wow! That is one of the best paranoid rants I've seen for a long time.

--

yawn http://www.whale.to/a/paranoia_h.html
ie no argument

Do I detect a whiff of Scopie's Law?

Yawn, no argument #2: http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html

John, that page appears to be even less coherent than the typical
whale.to page. Excellent. Keep up the good work

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com