Take charge!

Old January 23rd 05, 08:58 PM

Default Take charge!

You have relatives, friends, business aquaintences, and daily casual
contacts, who either need our products or who want extra cash flow or
are looking for an answer to a secure retirement fund. Join a growing
company on the NASDAQ, featured in Business Week as 9th best small
company and ranked in Forbes as 16th out of 200 small companies in
growth and over all sucess. Projections on their stock at $35. a share
is expected to double by years end. We promote #1 health products, we
have six products listed in the Physician's Desk Reference and people
want and need our products. Join the Doctors, Lawyers, Businessmen,
athelites, actors etc... who have already joined our team. You will
be a winner with this company. You will have financial freedom, time
for you and your family and good health. Isn't that what you want for
youself and your family? It will now be your reality. E-mail us at
. Check out our website at
http://ahealthyfuture.USANA.com. We will make your dreams of a secure
future come true. We will work with you to place people in your down
line because your sucess is our sucess!
=A0=A0Mary & Lou Kruger