diaper rash

Old January 14th 04, 06:34 AM
Diane

Default diaper rash

Hello!
I am new to this group. I wanted to share a recent problem. my baby
girl of 4 months developed horrible diaper rash and I tried everything
and I mean everything and nothing worked. Nothing at all. It was so
frustrating see my little girl suffer. Then my friend in Ohio who is a
pharmacist told me to try pinxav which I never heard of. I looked in
every store in Jefferson county and no luck. But I found it on line at
www.pinxav.com and bought a jar. I was amazed when after just one
coating it worked. Amazing. I applied it at night and the next morning
the rash had completely healed. I went back online and ordered 3 more
jars. I never want to be without a jar of this stuff. I keep one in my
diaper bag and one near the tub for after bathing and also one near
the changing table. If anyone else is having trouble with diaper rash,
send me an email and I'd be glad to give you tips on how to fight it.
I've learned a lot over the last several months. For example, diaper
rash should not go untreated. Not only does it make your baby
miserable and grumpy, but it could get infected. Anyway, I'm so happy
to have found this amazing group. Hello to all!

Diane

diaper brands and diaper rash Sara General 4 March 16th 04 12:38 PM
diaper rash Diane Pregnancy 10 January 16th 04 11:08 PM
Diaper rash from hell..... jojo General 8 November 13th 03 03:36 PM