Thermacare packs for a plugged duct

Old March 7th 04, 10:59 PM
Dagny

Default Thermacare packs for a plugged duct

My left side has been hurting for the last three days -- but I didn't really
investigate until today since I'm getting kicked, squeezed and bitten
regularly by DD. Nope, it's a lump. I bought the Thermacare heat packs at
the drug store -- the air-activated ones advertised for menstrual cramps --
and have 2 of them folded and stuck in my bra. 8 hours of heat promised.
So far so good.

-- Dagny

Old March 9th 04, 10:48 PM
Dagny

"Dagny" wrote in message
nk.net...

My left side has been hurting for the last three days -- but I didn't

really
investigate until today since I'm getting kicked, squeezed and bitten
regularly by DD. Nope, it's a lump. I bought the Thermacare heat packs

at
the drug store -- the air-activated ones advertised for menstrual

cramps --
and have 2 of them folded and stuck in my bra. 8 hours of heat promised.
So far so good.

Just wanted to let you know, this worked like a charm. But I did have to
use 2 packs at once to get sufficient heat.

-- Dagny

Old March 10th 04, 03:10 PM
zeldabee

Dagny was all, like:
"Dagny" wrote...

[Thermacare heat packs]

Just wanted to let you know, this worked like a charm. But I did
have to use 2 packs at once to get sufficient heat.

I'll keep this in mind if (when) I get another plugged duct. Boiling water
in a disposable diaper has worked for me, but now that I've switched back to
cloth I don't have any around.