So that's what all the fuss was about

Old October 4th 03, 03:51 PM
Phoebe & Allyson

Default So that's what all the fuss was about

Hey, teapot, maybe there's hope for Moo boy yet.

Last night, Caterpillar had her normal bedtime routine -
bath, lotion, nurse, play (flail on the bed until fussy),
nurse, sleep. Usually the flail on the bed part is pretty
short, because she flips over and can't flip back, and then
it's not fun anymore.

So after she nursed the first time, I got up and let her
amuse herself. She kicked, she flailed, she flipped. She
pushed with her feet. She stretched her arms out in front
of her. She shoved and wiggled and wiggled and tipped up on
one hip and wiggled some more, and when she was done
wiggling, she'd actually moved herself about 3 feet. And
then she rolled onto her back, grinned up at me, and rolled
back onto her tummy.

And then she nursed to sleep (around midnight), woke up
around 3am to nurse again, and was down until 7:30. When
she moved herself into positions she didn't like, she just
wiggled until she was comfortable again. Even a brief spell
on her belly didn't phase her, because she rolled right back
as soon as she started fussing.

My baby is such a big girl.

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Old October 4th 03, 09:01 PM
Irrational Number

Phoebe & Allyson wrote:
Hey, teapot, maybe there's hope for Moo boy yet.

Last night, Caterpillar had her normal bedtime routine - bath, lotion,
nurse, play (flail on the bed until fussy), nurse, sleep. [...]
And then she
rolled onto her back, grinned up at me, and rolled back onto her tummy.

And then she nursed to sleep (around midnight), woke up around 3am to
nurse again, and was down until 7:30. When she moved herself into
positions she didn't like, she just wiggled until she was comfortable
again. Even a brief spell on her belly didn't phase her, because she
rolled right back as soon as she started fussing.

Wow wow wow! She's really developing! I'm
looking forward to Pillbug getting there,
but I'm not wanting time to go by so fast
because that means that he's growing up...!

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE