Locate the Resources You Need for the 2003/2004 School Year

Old July 24th 03, 09:22 PM
AMONCO

Default Locate the Resources You Need for the 2003/2004 School Year

You're invited to visit our *Brand New* Primary Recommended Resource Center.
You'll find everything you need in one place -
http://www.amonco.org/directory.html

Here is just a sampling:

Math manipulatives, math curriculum, arts and crafts materials, science
curriculum, social science curriculum, educational posters, notecards and
biographical bookmarks, classroom furniture, handwriting curriculum,
practical life resources, hands-on materials, alternative education,
gardening education, cooking curriculum, computer software, Montessori
teacher training resources, creative and educational toys (including
manipulatives), music curriculum, foreign language resources, school
uniforms, videos, science lab, school and home equipment, science hands on
materials, and much more!

You can now access the resources at our website by clicking on specific
topic hyperlinks.

Below are the categories and links.

Art Curriculum and Supplies
http://www.amonco.org/art_resources.html

Arts & Crafts
http://www.amonco.org/crafts_resources.html

Bookmarks, Calendars, Note Cards, Posters and Timelines
http://www.amonco.org/posters_resources.html

Character Development
http://www.amonco.org/character_resources.html

Computer Software
http://www.amonco.org/computer_resources.html

Cooking and Gardening
http://www.amonco.org/cooking_resources.html

Foreign Language
http://www.amonco.org/foreign_resources.html

Fundraising
http://www.amonco.org/fundraising_resources.html

Furniture
http://www.amonco.org/furniture_resources.html

Games, Puppets and Puzzles
http://www.amonco.org/games_resources.html

Geography
http://www.amonco.org/geography_resources.html

Geology
http://www.amonco.org/geology_resources.html

Handwriting Resources
http://www.amonco.org/handwriting_resources.html

Homeschooling Resources
http://www.amonco.org/homeschooling1_resources.html

Infant and Toddler Supplies
http://www.amonco.org/toddler_resources.html

Language Development
http://www.amonco.org/language_resources.html

Learning Styles
http://www.amonco.org/learning1_resources.html

Math Resources
http://www.amonco.org/math_resources.html

Montessori Teacher Training
http://www.amonco.org/training_resources.html

Music Curriculum and Resources
http://www.amonco.org/music_resources.html

Nature Appreciation
http://www.amonco.org/nature_resources.html

Needlepoint, Knitting, Sewing and Weaving
http://www.amonco.org/needlepoint_resources.html

Practical Life Resources
http://www.amonco.org/practical_resources.html

School Uniforms
http://www.amonco.org/uniforms_resources.html

Science Curriculum and Supplies
http://www.amonco.org/science_resources.html

Sensorial/Motor Development
http://www.amonco.org/motor_resources.html

Social Studies Curriculum and Resources
http://www.amonco.org/social_resources.html

Storytelling
http://www.amonco.org/storytelling_resources.html

Videos
http://www.amonco.org/videos_resources.html

Don't forget to download the *free* AMC Montessori Grammar Bingo Game.
Just visit http://www.amonco.org/montessori_grammar_bingo.html for details.

Sincerely,

Frances Henderson, Manager
American Montessori Consulting
http://www.amonco.org
Serving School and Home Educators Since 1988

http://www.amonco.org/directory.html
AMC Resource Directory - Everything from ABC Feelings to
Zoophonics