Circumcision should not be performed on minors under 18

Old December 5th 07, 06:22 PM posted to alt.circumcision,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health
R. Steve Walz

Default Circumcision should not be performed on minors under 18

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:17:13 -0800, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:48:04 -0800, R. Steve Walz wrote:

So what you're saying is that other posters can't understand academic
papers,

-----------------
Usenet is NOT a bunch of geniuses, maybe it USED to be, but now it
is the barely literate public. Can't you tell??

I'm surprised that you ask. Am I not too stupid to answer such
a question?

---------------------
Don't get all flattered. Most of what I write is for the audience.

and the authors of those papers don't even understand their own
work.

--------------
No, liars understand their lies all too well.

Ah, so humankind falls into three categories:
1) Those who are too stupid to understand,
2) Those who do understand but lie, and
3) Steve.

---------------------------
This is the typical flawed fall-back of the idiot:
You tell your opponent that since he thinks he knows better than you,
that he MUST think he knows better than everyone!

No, there are far more than just me who think you're cracked!

And you don't seem to realize that I don't have to be anywhere near
perfect to be WAAAY smarter than YOU are.
Steve
Old December 5th 07, 11:57 PM posted to alt.circumcision,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health
Jake Waskett

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:48:04 -0800, R. Steve Walz wrote:

So what you're saying is that other posters can't understand academic
papers,
-----------------
Usenet is NOT a bunch of geniuses, maybe it USED to be, but now it
is the barely literate public. Can't you tell??

I'm surprised that you ask. Am I not too stupid to answer such
a question?

---------------------
Don't get all flattered. Most of what I write is for the audience.

I'm sure that they enjoy the entertainment.

and the authors of those papers don't even understand their own
work.
--------------
No, liars understand their lies all too well.

Ah, so humankind falls into three categories:
1) Those who are too stupid to understand,
2) Those who do understand but lie, and
3) Steve.

---------------------------
This is the typical flawed fall-back of the idiot:
You tell your opponent that since he thinks he knows better than you,
that he MUST think he knows better than everyone!

According to you Usenet readers are "the barely literate public", and
those who write papers are "liars understand their lies all too well". So
who is left?

Old December 6th 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.circumcision,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health
R. Steve Walz

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:48:04 -0800, R. Steve Walz wrote:

So what you're saying is that other posters can't understand academic
papers,
-----------------
Usenet is NOT a bunch of geniuses, maybe it USED to be, but now it
is the barely literate public. Can't you tell??

I'm surprised that you ask. Am I not too stupid to answer such
a question?

---------------------
Don't get all flattered. Most of what I write is for the audience.

I'm sure that they enjoy the entertainment.

-----------------------
Oh, they do, they do!

and the authors of those papers don't even understand their own
work.
--------------
No, liars understand their lies all too well.

Ah, so humankind falls into three categories:
1) Those who are too stupid to understand,
2) Those who do understand but lie, and
3) Steve.

---------------------------
This is the typical flawed fall-back of the idiot:
You tell your opponent that since he thinks he knows better than you,
that he MUST think he knows better than everyone!

According to you Usenet readers are "the barely literate public", and
those who write papers are "liars understand their lies all too well". So
who is left?

The erudite, capable, honest and educated. A minority, true, but one
the human race keeps finding it needs if it wants to do more than
live in dirt holes.
Steve