Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Old March 2nd 07, 05:12 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Just for those that understand IP addy generation... Check'Alina's' IP address yourself.

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Condoleezza HaHa wrote:

Doan wrote:
This is so funny that I just have to read it again. Hihihi!

Doan

And to think this dispicable homo (Don) told the State of Oregon s/he
was a 'web developer' to gain access to the states most vulnerable children.

Sheesh - no wonder their foster system is the countries worst. lol.

Git 'em Don.

And this is Kane's explanation of how email works:

"The first two number sets. The last are NOT in any registry. The mail
moves to the first two (the ISP server location) for distribution in
house to whoever is identified by the last or the last two sets."

Damn! And you thought Al Gore invented the Internet! ;-)

Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

0:- wrote:

This one's just for you and I, Doan, as I doubt anyone here understands
the significance of this source for proving that an IP is not a REAL
poster's IP but a fake, made up, used by the commercial vendor as an
internal code, showing in the log, triggering automatically to then
forwarding mail to the subscriber to the anonymizing service who that
fake number has been assigned to.

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...48.233.119.168

Yes, it's "Senderbase," that will tell you if an IP number has traffic.

If it does have "traffic," it's a real assigned IP number.

If not...OOOooooOOOOOoooo....it's a fake...a proxie.

So let us look, shall we then?

Report on IP address: 148.233.119.168
Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0
Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified
Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address
CIDR range unknown
# of domains controlled by this network owner 0
Geography data
Country unknown
State unknown
City unknown
Postal code unknown
Related links
Google groups
http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...+group:*abuse*
SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...48.233.119.168
Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....48.233.119.168
No address list shown since no email was detected from 148.233.119.0/24.

It seems as though a certain RANGE of IP numbers are NOT real IP numbers
at all...fancy that, eh?

UnhOh, Doan. UnhOOOOh.

Dear me. No such poster, by IP, exists, at least according to this.

But just to check.....R R RR R R R R ... Let's DO check my IP number
like YOU suggested and see if I'm posting from a fake IP.

209.216.178.77

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...209.216.178.77

Well, well, well. There you go then. I'm a real poster. With all the
mined data showing. As well as ...

... shows my ISP, their addy, and MY IP number.

ALINA IS NOT a real person. Or "she" someone that feels a need to show
up suddenly with a nearly zero posting history (at the time.....my you
have been working hard) a Spanish speaker, asking for information about
the Embry report...but oddly not caring enough to follow through when
YOU required her to send an envelope.

Doan, you don't really think I'm stupid.

You just keep screaming it hoping I am.

R R R R R R R RR R RR

No, BOY, you are the stupid one if you think anyone here outside of
those that want to be fooled because they ARE fools, believes your bull****.

Have a nice day.

Old March 2nd 07, 05:21 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Kane EXPOSING his STUPIDITY to the public Check 'Alina's' IPaddress yourself.

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
If an Empty Kane makes noises in the forrest... ;-)
It signifies that Doan can't answer the question.

It signifies that Kane is STUPID!

Or could it be I want something from you publicly that has nothing to do
with Alina?

YOU keep bringing Alina up, stupid.

And you still haven't noticed what happens to you when you pull that
crap, have you, dummy?

Doan

Keep talkin' Doan.

Folks need to know more about you.

Hihihi! If they believe you, they will say that ALina is me!

0;]

Old March 2nd 07, 05:37 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Yet another STUPID episode from Kane, this one all tooo

Kane wrote:

Why not give them an official call at Senderwatch. I DID.

You did, Kane? What did they say?

Doan

Old March 2nd 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

Kane wrote:

Why not give them an official call at Senderwatch. I DID.

You did, Kane? What did they say?

Doan

No answer from you, Kane?

Doan

Old March 3rd 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

Kane wrote:

Why not give them an official call at Senderwatch. I DID.

You did, Kane? What did they say?

Doan

No answer from you, Kane?

Doan

Still no answer, Kane. Why the silence?

Doan

Old March 3rd 07, 04:04 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:-]

Default Doan doesn't know or Doan refuses again to answer a simple question.

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:44:27 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

Kane wrote:

Why not give them an official call at Senderwatch. I DID.

You did, Kane? What did they say?

Doan

No answer from you, Kane?

Doan

Still no answer, Kane. Why the silence?

I answered.

Just like old times. You lie. Then you pretend I didn't respond.
Then you ignore the questions asked of you.

Then you demand more.

Then you set conditions before you'll answer.

Then you lie again.

I loved your "answer."

"A bug?"

Really, Doan.

Try some honesty. You don't KNOW why out of five of us now, only ONE
does not return ISP information at Senderbase.com

No big deal not to know something, but it is to pretend you do and
simply dodge.

Yer a tiresome twit.

You think yourself clever and a "debater," but you are nothing but a
liar.

Hell, just go back to your usual weaseling ad hom attacks. They at
least are familiar.

Doan

Tell us again how Straus thought Baumrinds research was so wonderful,
and again, hide what he said right after that.

I mean Doan, come ON. How unethical can you GET little man?

Stop wasting time.

I don't care who Alina was. I just wanted to watch YOU dance for a
change.

And you did. You demonstrated your usual short list of fakes and
dodges.

Just like always.

What you didn't prove was that you had the Embry study when I asked
you to prove it so we could debate, as I offered to do.

Just like Ken, and just like you now, you instantly set up a dodge to
hide either your lie you had it, or conditions to keep from debating
it.

You can't STAND that there is all this very good research that shows
you and your fellow spanking and enthusiasts are full of ****.

Go away, dummy.

EVERYONE BUT THE PERVS AND ENTHUSIASTS CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE UP TO.

You aren't clever enough to hide that.

Kane

Old March 3rd 07, 05:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

Kane wrote:

Why not give them an official call at Senderwatch. I DID.

You did, Kane? What did they say?

Doan

No answer from you, Kane?

Doan

Still no answer, Kane. Why the silence?

I answered.

And the answer is?

Doan

Old March 3rd 07, 04:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:-]

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

Kane wrote:

Why not give them an official call at Senderwatch. I DID.

You did, Kane? What did they say?

Doan

No answer from you, Kane?

Doan

Still no answer, Kane. Why the silence?

I answered.

And the answer is?

The one you read or didn't read.

Doan

Old March 3rd 07, 05:21 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Doan wrote:

Kane wrote:

Why not give them an official call at Senderwatch. I DID.

You did, Kane? What did they say?

Doan

No answer from you, Kane?

Doan

Still no answer, Kane. Why the silence?

I answered.

And the answer is?

The one you read or didn't read.

I must have missed it. Whom did you talk to at Senderbase?

Doan

Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM