Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Old March 1st 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Kane EXPOSING his STUPIDITY to the public Check 'Alina's' IPaddress yourself.

No respose from you, Kane? Hihihi!

Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:

Here is the result from your own IP address, Kane:

Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: 209.216.178.77

Anonymous - HTTP Proxy server does not send HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR variable
to host, this improves privacy since your IP address cannot be logged.

High anonymity - HTTP Servers of this type don't send
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_VIA and HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION variables. Host
doesn't even know you are using proxy server an of course it doesn't know
your IP address.

Hihihi! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane!!!

Doan

On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...r/default.aspx

When the site page opens, you only need the IP addy Below. Feel free
to check any of "Alina's" posts to varify that I have provided 'her'
IP addy. Go to the end of the page for the entry fields. Enjoy.

"Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: ( NNTP-Posting-Host 148.233.119.168

RESULTS OF IP ADDY CHECK FROM ALINA'S POSTS:

Old March 1st 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:

Here is the result from your own IP address, Kane:

Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: 209.216.178.77

Did. Got back my ISP IP number provider.

Put in Alina's and got back NO provider. Hence, a fictitious IP.

You are one back on the progress here, Doan.

I posted this below for two reasons. One to get you to bit, and two,
for education about the existence of high anonymity proxy servers.

Everyone knows now what you and I know.

That Alina either is threatened so, before she joined this asp to chat
with you....R R R R ....that she maintained a high level anonymous
proxy account, or it was YOU.

Personally I believe there is an Alina at a mom'sgroup, but I don't
believe for a moment that's our Alina.

Or if it is, she's a buddy of yours that did a little heavy hauling
when I caught you lying about the Embry report.

Keep smilin' kiddo, it's all yah got.

Yer a phony

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...e-proxy-checke...

Old March 1st 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:

Here is the result from your own IP address, Kane:

Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: 209.216.178.77

Did. Got back my ISP IP number provider.

Nope. You are lying STUPIDLY again! ;-)

Put in Alina's and got back NO provider. Hence, a fictitious IP.

You are one back on the progress here, Doan.

I posted this below for two reasons. One to get you to bit, and two,
for education about the existence of high anonymity proxy servers.

Hahaha! And the NUMBER ONE reason is... YOU ARE STUPID!

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 06:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:-]

I see you can't answer the questions about Alina's posting e-mail
without an ISP, Doan.

I doubt even the Internet duffer would let that slip by unquestioned.

Trying to divert with ad hom?

Usual tactics for you, liar.

Old March 1st 07, 08:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
Hihih! Alina is me is your claim, STUPID!

Claim?

No, it's my speculation that I share with others.

I see you can't answer the question about Alina's missing ISP though.

The kind of thing a sock would do.

A sock with a good working knowledge of how to hide their real identity.

Smile, you're on candid Usenet.

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 08:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Hihih! Alina is me is your claim, STUPID!

Claim?

No, it's my speculation that I share with others.

Hahaha! So now it's no longer your claim?

I see you can't answer the question about Alina's missing ISP though.

What missing ISP? You are exposing your STUPIDITY again. Hihihi!

Old March 1st 07, 09:20 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Hihih! Alina is me is your claim, STUPID!

Claim?

No, it's my speculation that I share with others.

Hahaha! So now it's no longer your claim?

I see you can't answer the question about Alina's missing ISP though.

What missing ISP? You are exposing your STUPIDITY again. Hihihi!

The empty block of fields identifying a poster's IP provider from the
magnitude survey service for e-mail, Doan.

You know, where everyone else you insisted I run had their ISP listed,
but Alina's IP number didn't produce anything but blanks....and YOU hid
that section in each and every post about it.

That one.

When you run my IP number, any of them...dynamics...you get this:

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category
Network Owner Gorge Networks
Domain gorge.net
Date of first message seen from this address 2007-01-28
CIDR range 209.216.160.0/19
# of domains controlled by this network owner 62
Geography data
Country US
State OR
City Hood River
Postal code 97031

When you run Alina's, no matter how many times you run it, for the same
information block you get:

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address
CIDR range unknown
# of domains controlled by this network owner 0
Geography data
Country unknown
State unknown
City unknown
Postal code unknown

No, Doan, not the right hand block...everyone but a Spammer or very
heavy e-mail server pulls a blank there.

The left hand lower block that you keep hiding by NOT producing when you
are looking directly at the page it's on.

As I said,
I see you can't answer the questions about Alina's posting e-mail
without an ISP, Doan.

But you sure can continue to lie to dodge....R R R RRRR R R R

Old March 1st 07, 09:22 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Hihih! Alina is me is your claim, STUPID!

Claim?

No, it's my speculation that I share with others.

Hahaha! So now it's no longer your claim?

Your word. "Claim."

I see you can't answer the question about Alina's missing ISP though.

What missing ISP? You are exposing your STUPIDITY again. Hihihi!

The one I showed you many times now...the one where YOU hide the block
with the missing info, and even the block for the rest of us when our IP
is run that does NOT lack the info Alina's does.

Yer just a little liar.

Think you are cute, don't you, child.

You apparently didn't get spanked enough.

R RRRRR R R RR

Old March 1st 07, 09:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

0:- wrote:

Where's your explanation for why all of us show an ISP who supplied our
real IP numbers, and NONE where Alina's IP number is run, which of
course means a fictitious IP number was issued for that account by an
anonymizing service.

Who did you subscribe with, Doan?

Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM