paddling kids is a good idea

Old July 16th 04, 07:14 PM
R.D. Moreland

Default paddling kids is a good idea

I believe strongly in paddling kids in school. I do not care hoe big the teacher
is and how little the student is. It is how you use the paddle that matters.
You don't have to get a running start to paddle. A smarting swat on the
behind is very effective in changing behaviour in children. I was paddled
and turned out fine. I am not a violent prerson. Spanking is not violent.
Kids no the diffrence between hitting and a spanking. Kids are not dumb.
they know that a spanking is for misbehaviour and it is not ok to hit or
fight others. if you love your kids you will spank them. A red butt is
not abuse. marks are. that is my thoughts on spanking