Kate

Old March 17th 05, 08:29 PM
Tiffany

Default Kate

Have a client - she proceeds to tell me that she lost a child in a car
accident, no one EVER talks about this child who is dead. There is no
indication there ever was this 3rd child in the house. She never wants to
talk of it. (Why it came out, I don't know)

Is this normal to act as though a dead child never existed? Should I suggest
counseling to her or is this normal grieving? I am not sure how long ago
this happen but seems a few years or longer.

Thanks for any input.

Tiffany

Old March 18th 05, 04:48 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Have a client - she proceeds to tell me that she lost a child in a car
accident, no one EVER talks about this child who is dead. There is no
indication there ever was this 3rd child in the house. She never wants to
talk of it. (Why it came out, I don't know)

Is this normal to act as though a dead child never existed? Should I
suggest counseling to her or is this normal grieving? I am not sure how
long ago this happen but seems a few years or longer.

Thanks for any input.

Tiffany

I don't think that's normal at all... sure it's her way to cope, but it's
not being honest and true to that child's memory. How sad.

Christine

Old March 21st 05, 12:15 AM
Ray Gordon

Have a client - she proceeds to tell me that she lost a child in a car
accident, no one EVER talks about this child who is dead. There is no
indication there ever was this 3rd child in the house. She never wants to
talk of it. (Why it came out, I don't know)

Was the kid's name Chuck?

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Do-it-yourself C-section! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 6 April 24th 04 05:16 PM
Hello - Kate Misty Single Parents 6 November 20th 03 10:39 PM
Kate Hudson's comments on Letterman Show Dutch Pregnancy 36 August 10th 03 09:43 PM