For chiros only (DD-straight vs BJ-'straight')

Old September 14th 04, 02:40 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default For chiros only (DD-straight vs BJ-'straight')

PREGNANT WOMEN: Please forward this email (or print it out and send it) to
your chiropractor.

I would like every chiropractor to know that OBs are closing birth canal up
to 30%.

I would like every chiropractor to begin teaching pregnant women how easy it
is to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%...

I would like every chiropractor to begin PREVENTING gruesome spinal
manipulation of babies by MDs - PREVENTING vertebral subluxations via
non-spinal adjusting.

FOR CHIROS ONLY (DD-STRAIGHT vs. BJ-"STRAIGHT")

"The greatest crime chiropractic can commit on the public's health is to
stop focusing on subluxation."
--Bryson Langel, DC
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/22/21/18.html

OPEN LETTER

Bryson Langel, DC
Olympia, Washington

Bryson,

Please always say VERTEBRAL subluxation - if that's what you mean...

I am a subluxation-based DC who focuses on adjusting NON-SPINAL
subluxations - via education - no license or degree necessary - ANYONE can -
all DCs SHOULD...

My focus is stopping the most prolific spinal manipulators -
MD-obstetricians.

MD-obstetricians are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% - violently
pushing on tiny spines (with oxytocin and Cytotec) and gruesomely pulling
(with hands, forceps, vacuums)...

Sometimes they pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die - some get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed...

Incidentally, when babies' shoulders get stuck, OBs KEEP the birth canal
closed - even as they say they are opening it maximally.

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

WAY too many DCs are aping BJ and focusing exclusively on VERTEBRAL
subluxations.

DCs are ignoring a simple DD-straight chiropractic way to save tiny lives
and tiny limbs and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be
able to adjust by hand.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Regarding VERTEBRAL subluxations...

DD wrote in his 1910 text:

"The new Chiropractic
practitioner...[can]...make a great spread by enumerating in a booklet the
numerous diseases he treats (adjusts?)...The vertebra...to be adjusted for
each disease [is] given...Remember, these
adjustments are given for diseases..." (p. 911)

PS2 DD on DIAGNOSIS and TREATMENT (ADJUSTMENT?) of DISEASE (from the
searchable CD of Dr. DD Palmer's The Science, Art and Philosophy of
Chiropractic: The Chiropractor's Adjuster. 1910 Portland, OR: Portland
Printing House Co. available via
): "This book
has been written for the purpose of teaching Chiropractic as a science,
making the art of adjusting specific, giving a special location and
adjustment for each disease so far as we know (p. 51)...I am well aware that
Chiropractic is a new departure, that adjusting causes is a radical change
from treating effects (p. 100)...Specific adjusting requires a knowledge of
pathology, diagnosis and where and how to adjust the one vertebra which, by
its displacement, is causing the one or more symptoms or ailments from which
the patient desires relief (p. 310)...Chiropractors do not treat, cure or
heal effects named disease ***in the sense that a physician or an osteopath
does.**** [emphasis added; regarding CURES, witness on p. 913 DD's
discussion of BJ's plagiarism of his "cures" - TDG]...[Chiropractors]
enquire for the location of the symptoms, in order that they may determine
what nerve or nerves are impinged upon producing the undesirable effects.
Having analyzed the case, they adjust to relieve the confined nerves (p.
790)...We make more or less mistakes in our analysis (diagnosis) (p.
826)...In making a diagnosis it should be the Chiropractor's business, first
of all, to determine the nature of the disease by learning what functions
are abnormally performed; what part of the body is affected. Then take into
consideration the nerves which ramify the diseased portion in which they are
likely to be impinged upon, and lastly, not the first of all, examine the
locality where he has decided the luxation exists which by its displacement
impinges upon those nerves. To examine 'the (300) articulations of the
skeletal frame first of all,' would be to leave out the diagnosis (p.
827-28)...Chiropractic diagnosis or analysis, is radically different from
any other method; as much so, as adjusting causes is different from treating
effects (p. 561-62)...Chiropractic analysis, takes the place of the
physician's diagnosis (p. 908)...The new Chiropractic
practitioner...[can]...make a great spread by enumerating in a booklet the
numerous diseases he treats (adjusts?)...The vertebra...to be adjusted for
each disease [is] given...Remember, these adjustments are given for
diseases..." (p. 911)

PS3 DD on NON-SPINAL subluxations (from the searchable CD of Dr. DD
Palmer's
The Science, Art and Philosophy of Chiropractic: The Chiropractor's
Adjuster. 1910 Portland, OR: Portland Printing House Co. available via
): "The Adjuster will...adjust all abnormalities
found in Chiropractic literature (p. 16)... Chiropractic's Fountain Head is
busy straightening luxations...it is necessary to adjust many
idiosyncrasies, found in Chiropractic literature (p. 173)...I will continue
to adjust all dislocations found in Chiropractic literature (p. 426)...The
Adjuster will continue the good work, trusting that the future will be as
successful in straightening curvatures in Chiropractic literature as in the
past...[w]ith the two-fold purpose of adjusting subluxations and advancing
the science (p. 449)...The Chiropractor's Adjuster will give Chiropractors
and the laity
intellectual food and adjust any abnormalities found in Chiropractic
literature (p. 538)...If you do not want the
kinks straightened, stop twisting Chiropractic literature (p. 580)...[T]here
are a few mistakes which need
adjusting (p. 695)...The doctor will pardon the
Fountain Head, the Discoverer, Developer and Founder of the science of
Chiropractic for adjusting...[his]...paragraph, for the Fountain Head is now
the Adjuster of Chiropractic literature (p. 725)...It is as much the
Adjuster's business to adjust
any and all idiosyncracies found in Chiropractic literature as it is to
correct morbid physiology. If physiological functions and Chiropractic
education were always correct, there would be no need for the
Chiropractor nor the Chiropractor Adjuster. As long as luxations are
found in vertebral columns or Chiropractic literature, there will be need
for both (p. 807)...It now remains for Chiropractors to rectify the mistakes
of the medical profession (p. 867)...We take pleasure in answering questions
from our subscribers, and
above all, it is not only a pleasure, but a duty to correct mistakes as fast
as
they are known to us. We are not above making mistakes (p. 880)...We take
pleasure in adjusting our mistakes as well as those of others...Sight-seeing
and adjusting literature is recreation for the editor of the
Adjuster (p. 881)...Chiropractic education and the adjusting of illiteracy
found in
Chiropractic literature is the object of this journal...the Chiropractor
Adjuster will continue to adjust all
discrepancies we find. We will be pleased to receive Chiropractic
literature for inspection (p. 910)...

KEY POINT: DD really didn't discover anything new - and he acknowledged
this.

Bottomline, DD renamed the ancient art of spinal manipulation
"chiropractic adjusting"...

He also renamed EDUCATION
chiropractic, as in,

"I...named the mental act of accumulating knowledge, the...growth of
intellectual...Chiropractic."(p. 19)

It only SEEMS arrogant for DD to have said this - until one realizes that
the medical profession was then (AND STILL IS) engaging in RESTRICTING the
mental act of accumulating knowledge...

"Chiropractic came as an educator" DD wrote on p. 465.

On p. 867, he wrote:

"It now remains for Chiropractors to rectify the mistakes of the medical
profession."

In this regard, I am also adjusting to stop MDs from abusing American
medicine's most frequent surgery (placenta amputation) - temporarily
asphyxiating babies - to rob blood from them...

See Burglarizing baby blood (an OB felony)

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo