Ok, another name poll :)

Old July 10th 03, 09:07 PM
Kari

Default Ok, another name poll :)

We have our boy name picked but we are undecided on a girl name. We have our
top 2 choices and we cannot seem to pick one over the other. We've basically
decided to wait and see what she looks like (if she turns out to be a she)
and go from there. But since Cheryl just started a name poll, I thought you
guys could at least give an opinion.

Ameila Grace OR Paige Noelle

I think its definately going to be between those top 2 but I've heard so
many pretty names from family and friends that its gotten terribly hard to
pick and I keep rethinking and changing my mind! Im glad we picked a boy
name before I was even pregnant, (he however, does not have a middle name
picked yet

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due Sept/Oct

Old July 10th 03, 09:08 PM
Kari

Ok it would help if I spelled the name right...lol. Yes it is Amelia not
Ameila. (duh pregnancy brain :P

Kari

Old July 10th 03, 09:27 PM
Shelly

i absolutly love paige. Its more contemporary. but look at my name i chose
for my son...its way biblical..;..i do like paige.

--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah

Old July 10th 03, 09:28 PM
Irish Marie

"Kari" wrote in message
We have our boy name picked but we are undecided on a girl name. We have

our
top 2 choices and we cannot seem to pick one over the other. We've

basically
decided to wait and see what she looks like (if she turns out to be a she)
and go from there. But since Cheryl just started a name poll, I thought

you
guys could at least give an opinion.

Ameila Grace OR Paige Noelle

I prefer Ameila Grace, or did you mean Amelia? Which is even nicer!

--
Marie
Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 July '03

Old July 10th 03, 09:55 PM
Cheryl S.

Kari wrote in message
We have our boy name picked but we are undecided on a girl
name. We have our top 2 choices and we cannot seem to pick
one over the other.

Ameila Grace OR Paige Noelle

I think they are both really pretty, which doesn't help you any! If I
had to choose, I would pick Amelia Grace only because it "flows" better
to my ears.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Old July 10th 03, 10:19 PM
Alicia Elliott

Hi Kari, my humble opinion: I like Paige Noelle better. It's more
original, and I've always liked the name Noelle. We had that on our list
for a first name for a girl when we were deciding. Good luck! -Alicia

Old July 10th 03, 11:27 PM
Nina

"Kari" wrote

Ya know what's strange? I have a Noah and our boy name pick is Gabriel and
we aren't even Christian.

Neither were Noah and Gabriel!

Old July 10th 03, 11:35 PM
Kari

"Nina" wrote in message
t...
Amelia Grace flows better.

Yeah that is my #1 pick but dh likes Paige better. I love them both so
either would be ok with me.

Thanks!

Kari

Old July 11th 03, 12:47 AM
Ali's Daddie

"Kari" wrote in message
We have our boy name picked but we are undecided on a girl name. We have

our
top 2 choices and we cannot seem to pick one over the other. We've

basically
decided to wait and see what she looks like (if she turns out to be a she)
and go from there. But since Cheryl just started a name poll, I thought

you
guys could at least give an opinion.

Ameila Grace OR Paige Noelle

My personal preference would be to mix the 2 names up a bit. I like the
sound of Amelia Noelle better than either of the 2 configurations you have
;-)

But again, I am weird with names lol.

--

LES!