MD says Gastaldo 'insane' (also: Nurse Jenn's genital piercing CORRECTION)

Old July 13th 03, 02:37 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default MD says Gastaldo 'insane' (also: Nurse Jenn's genital piercing CORRECTION)

Attention: MITCHELL LEVY, MD ): This Open Letter
(archived for global access***) will be my last e-mail to you.

Thank you for acknowledging receipt of my post Chiropractic fibromyalgia
results (Univ. of Washington MDs, PhD wrong)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....earthlink.net

You wrote:

"I do not know how you got my email address but..."

Mitchell, your email address is posted on the web on a page titled:

University of Washington
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
Faculty
http://depts.washington.edu/psychweb/faculty.html

Univ. of Washington faculty members were wrong and I wanted to bring the
error to the attention of other Univ. of Washington faculty members. See
URL above.

You also wrote:

"...essentially you are annoying, insane and verbose..."

Yes, it must be annoying to receive a post stating the "insane" FACT that
MDs close birth canals and commit other massive crimes.

I am verbose Mitchell. It's my personal subluxation. Sorry.

You concluded:

"...and please do not send me more emails. Thank you."

***Mitchell, you are welcome. As indicated above, this last email to you
will be posted to the usenet for global access within 24 hours. Search
http://groups.google.com for "MITCHELL LEVY, MD ignores massive child abuse
being committed by his fellow MDs."

NURSE JENN VANDUSEN also ignores massive child abuse being committed by MDs.

Nurse Jenn says she misses comments people make in reply to my posts, as in,

"Todd my man where have you been. it's been so long since i read one of your
md's forcing babies thru birth canals [posts]
oh how i have missed it. Actually what i really miss is the comments people
reply back to him with....hehe..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...cgocable.ne t

I think Nurse Jenn prefers negative comments about me. She will likely be
pleased to read your "annoying, insane and verbose" comment, Mitchell....

Are you single Mitchell? Nurse Jenn is on a quest to marry a doctor...

"i am on my quest to find myself a Dr.
but hey who the hell isn't [,] have you seen what they make in a year[?]..."
http://www.geocities.com/tangle22/Details.html

NURSE JENN'S GENITAL PIERCING: CORRECTION...

I gave an incomplete URL in the post to which Mitchell responded...

Here is the correct URL...

See Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and
Kingston General's Human Mobility Centre...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... earthlink.net

Nurse Jenn, regarding your comment that you miss my posts and peoples'
comments - sorry to disappoint. I have been posting less - and fewer people
seem to be commenting...

One man - apparently an MD - wrote regarding my suggestion that women simply
roll onto their sides to open their birth canals the "extra" up to 30%:

"In over 20 years practicing medicine this is the most sensible suggestion I
have ever heard."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Mitchell, I know this sounds crazy but sometimes "insane" people make
sensible suggestions and sometimes MDs pretend that people who disagree with
MDs are "insane"...

Here is the basis for *massive* amounts of MD fraud...

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct." [Eddy DM. The challenge.
(Jan12)1990 JAMA]

Here is an interesting companion quote:

"There is one quotation that captures the essence of what membership in
both the AMA and our state medical associations is all about...'Joining
the AMA is like joining a church...' [Hopkins D reviewing Campion FD: The
AMA and U.S. Health Policy Since 1940, 1984, Review Press: Chicago, IL.
In Western J Med, 1985;142(2):273]

The Church of Medicine is corrupt, criminal...

The American medical religion's most frequent surgical behaviors toward
males and females are both obviously illegal genital mutilations.

See again: Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and
Kingston General's Human Mobility Centre...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... earthlink.net

I know it is "insane" to call attention to the crime of cultural authorities
like MDs - but it is a FACT that MDs are routinely slashing vaginas
(euphemism "routine episiotomy") surgically/FRAUDULENTLY claiming to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

Nurse Jenn *wanted* her vagina surgically modified. See URL above.

Call me "insane" Mitchell - but I suspect most women *don't* want their
vaginas surgically modified at birth...

I suspect they don't want MDs closing their birth canals either.

Thanks for reading, everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd ("insane")

Dr. Gastaldo

***MITCHELL LEVY, MD, as indicated above, this last email to you will be
posted to the usenet for global access within 24 hours. Search
http://groups.google.com for "MITCHELL LEVY, MD ignores massive child abuse
committed by his fellow MDs."

Old July 13th 03, 03:59 PM
stuart

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Attention: MITCHELL LEVY, MD ): This Open Letter
(archived for global access***) will be my last e-mail to you.

Thank you for acknowledging receipt of my post Chiropractic fibromyalgia
results (Univ. of Washington MDs, PhD wrong)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...lm=1P2Qa.44151
%24C83.3497546%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

You also wrote:

[...]

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...lm=dD5Qa.585%2
4N17.87006%40read2.cgocable.net

I think Nurse Jenn prefers negative comments about me. She will likely be
pleased to read your "annoying, insane and verbose" comment, Mitchell....

Are you single Mitchell? Nurse Jenn is on a quest to marry a doctor...

"i am on my quest to find myself a Dr.
but hey who the hell isn't [,] have you seen what they make in a

year[?]..."
http://www.geocities.com/tangle22/Details.html

NURSE JENN'S GENITAL PIERCING: CORRECTION...

I gave an incomplete URL in the post to which Mitchell responded...

Here is the correct URL...

See Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and
Kingston General's Human Mobility Centre...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...lm=zdiW9.993%2
4KG5.97861%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Nurse Jenn, regarding your comment that you miss my posts and peoples'
comments - sorry to disappoint. I have been posting less - and fewer

people
seem to be commenting...

One man - apparently an MD - wrote regarding my suggestion that women

simply
roll onto their sides to open their birth canals the "extra" up to 30%:

"In over 20 years practicing medicine this is the most sensible suggestion

have ever heard."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...lm=455b7863.03
07111407.6e04f881%40posting.google.com

Old July 13th 03, 07:37 PM
stuart

"fred & michele" wrote in message
Stuart -- Did your cat accidentally hit the "send" key?

No, it was Richard, my chimpanzee. He does that.

Michele
I ENJOY being a cranky bitch.