Past Due Support

Old June 30th 04, 01:06 AM
Gini

Default Past Due Support

In article , Indyguy1 says...

Gini wrote:

Alright Chris, either answer how anyone can raise their children without
spending any money anywhere or just drop it.

====
I'm guessing you'll have to go first

LOL, it appears that he has. Lucky me.

Mrs Indyguy

====
He was a lot more fun to be around when he kept his comments to: Yep, Nope, You
bet. Right. HA!
====
====

Mrs Indyguy

Old June 30th 04, 01:07 AM
Gini

In article xwmEc.17421$6r1.1028@fed1read06, Chris says...

"short" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

I might add that folks all around the globe care for their

children
without
EVER spending one thin dime.

Hey Chris, just *exactly* where is this possible? I know of a

whole
pack
of
parents that will be packed and ready to move just as soon as you
spill
the
beans.

Watch National Geographic or the Discovery Channel sometime, and I

am
certain that you will find such places sooner rather than later.
But technically speaking, this is possible anywhere.

Oh, please, tell us how you do it, Chris. How do you manage to have

food,
shelter, and a computer hookup without money?

Not my claim.

May I ask what you meant by this statement?

"I might add that folks all around the globe care for their children

without
EVER spending one thin dime."

I meant exactly what it says. Which part of it is troubling you?

====
Maybe it's the "thin dime" part that you denied saying?
====

That's a direct quote btw.

short

Old June 30th 04, 05:41 AM
Chris

"Indyguy1" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

[...]

Your above question is unclear to me.

====

That's a direct quote btw.

short

Old June 30th 04, 05:50 AM
Gini

In article axrEc.17470$6r1.1021@fed1read06, Chris says...

"Gini" wrote in message

====
Maybe it's the "thin dime" part that you denied saying?

Your above question is unclear to me.

===
No surprise there.
===