Deputy Sheriff Schroeder: Birth felony: USA Today reporter Rita Rubin's error

Old October 13th 04, 08:10 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Deputy Sheriff Schroeder: Birth felony: USA Today reporter Rita Rubin's error

DEPUTY SHERIFF MIKE SCHROEDER: BIRTH FELONY

USA TODAY REPORTER RITA RUBIN'S ERROR:

"You have to remember that during labor, your pelvis expands..." (Quote is
from p. 26 of Rita's new book What If I Have a C-section?)

(RITA: During labor, OBs and CNMwives are CLOSING birth canals - up to
30% - and KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get stuck. It's an
obvious mass felony. See below.)

PREGNANT? It's easy to OPEN your birth canal the "extra" up to 30% - just
roll onto your side as you push your baby out - but beware - some OBs and
CNMwives will move you back to semisitting or dorsal (close your birth
canal) for the actual delivery.

Beware also: OBs and CNMwives are temporarily asphyxiating babies to rob
massive amounts of blood from them. This too is easily prevented - see the
very end of this post. Talk to your OB or CNMwife today.

WHAT IF I HAVE A C-SECTION?

Ladies: If the OB or CNMwife closed your birth canal (placed you semisitting
or dorsal) and used forceps/vacuum extractor - perhaps you had a c-section -
it was obvious criminal negligence - obvious assault and battery - contact
your local district attorney. Maybe you could email him/her this post and
copy me.

If the OB or CNMwife closed your birth canal and sliced your vagina
("performed an episiotomy") - another assault and battery occurred. One
does not close birth canals and surgically/fraudulently pretend that
everything possible is being done to open birth canals. Contact your local
district attorney. Again, please copy me.

I'm ccing this post - like so many others - to Oregon Attorney General Hardy
Meyers and Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas and others in law enforcement -
including Orange County California Deputy Sheriff Mike Schroeder (also an
attorney) via ;

Prof Jane Shade and Atty William R. Mitchell write of DEPUTY SCHROEDER:
"when the [OC Asst Sheriff] Jaramillo scandal broke, OC Sheriff Carona hired
Michael Schroeder to 'assist' in the internal investigation and to provide
political counsel. Carona actually deputized Schroeder..."
--Jane Shade, Professor of Law, Western State University and William R.
Mitchell, Newport Beach attorney and former chairman of the OC chapter of
Common Cause, Orange County Register, October 3, 2004 as quoted by Mike
Madigan )
http://www.twistedbadge.com/feature_tonyr_p29.htm

NOTE: Prof. Jane Shade "was a prosecutor in the Orange County District
Attorneys Office for almost 20 years...[and]...served as the Supervising
District Attorney...responsible for felony physical child abuse..."
http://www.wsulaw.edu/faculty_detail.asp?facid=47

This is the first time I've emailed Prof. Shade. I hope she will encourage
DA Tony Rackauckas to take immediate action to protect babies - see Orange
County 911 calling criteria below.

Oddly, Deputy Sheriff Schroeder - a "chiropractic" attorney - has been
silent so far about the obvious ongoing massive spinal manipulation crime of
MD-obstetricians. Hopefully, now that Schroeder is a deputy sheriff he will
do something. Hopefully, the OC chiropractors receiving this post will
encourage Deputy Schroeder to take action.

To protect babies in Orange County, it is appropriate to call 911...

According to Deputy Sheriff Schroeder's department...

When to Call 9-1-1

Dial 9-1-1 when there is a medical, fire or police emergency, such as
? Life or Lives are in danger
? A fire
? Serious injury
? Serious medical condition
? A serious crime in progress

Dial 9-1-1 only when an immediate response is necessary, such as
? Immediate help from law enforcement
? Immediate help from fire department
? Immediate help from paramedics

Dial 9-1-1 if in doubt about the seriousness of a situation, such as
? Any possible situation that you believe may be serious and that may result
in injury, death, loss of property, apprehension of a suspected criminal or
prevention of a crime that is about to occur
? When in doubt, dial 9 -1-1

Assistance is always dispatched to the most critical incidents first.
http://www.ocsd.org/SitePages/WhenToCall911.pdf

With OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed as
babies asphyxiate - obviously OC sheriffs will be dispatched first to
hospital maternity wards...

USA Today medical reporter Rita Rubin authored What If I Have a C-Section?
[2004]

I responded on Oct. 6 telling her that OBs and CNMwives are closing birth
canals up to 30% and asking her to publicize this grisly White Elephant
fact.

On Oct. 12, USA Today reporter Rita responded to Zaz (who wasn't pleased
with the excerpt of What If I Have a C-Section posted by Jane Smith)...

USA Today reporter Rita took the opportunity to further promote her book:

"snipHello...I'm the author of "What If I Have a C-Section?"snipThe
book...is available on Amazon...Clearly, C-sections can be lifesaving. But
it's just as clear that many are unnecessary. The only thing I'm advocating
is that pregnant women arm themselves with as much information as possible!"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

USA Today reporter Rita,

You are "arming" readers of your book with a key bit of FALSE information.

You write:

"You have to remember that during labor, your pelvis expands..." (p. 26)

This is false.

During labor, the pelvis closes - or rather - OBs are knowingly knowingly
closing birth canals - up to 30% - and forcing uteri to push against pelvic
outlets senselessly closed up to 30%.

When a uterus has a problem pushing, OBs chemically whip it to contract
violently - with Cytotec and/or Pitocin. Cytotec and Pitocin can cause the
uterus to contract so violently that it ruptures and/or kills the baby.

It is criminal negligence for OBs close the birth canal and further criminal
negligence for OBs to KEEP the birth canal closed as they chemically whip
the uterus to contract/push violently.

When baby's shoulders get stuck - head inside the vagina or out - OBs keep
the birth canal closed as they PULL with hands, forceps or vacuums.

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die, some get paralyzed - most "only" suffer gruesome wrenching
of their spines.

As a doctor of chiropractic, I am appalled.

ALL spinal manipulation (pushing and pulling) is gruesome with the birth
canal closed.

Please arm women with this key bit of information. Tell them how easy it is
for them to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% - all
they have to do is roll onto their sides as they push their babies out.

Please issue an errata sheet for "What If I Have a C-section" and publicize
it in USA Today. Take out a paid USA Today ad if you have to.

Please also report regularly on the obvious ongoing obstetric criminal
negligence in USA Today - and keep reporting on it until it ends.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Retired surgeon Peter Moran, MB ChB once called my information
"Gastaldo's nonsense" - but then I pointed out that the authors of Williams
Obstetrics PUBLISHED my "nonsense." They published it in the same paragraph
in which appeared (again!) the "dorsal widens" nonsense that caused me to
contact the publisher of Williams Obstetrics...

The dorsal delivery position CLOSES - and so does semisitting.

Surgeon Peter isn't taking action to stop the mass surgical travesty.

See The surgeon's pretense - babies be damned...

Surgeon Robert A. Fink, MD, FACS lamely sprang to Surgeon Peter's defense...

See ChB means Chirur'giae Baccalau'reus...

Neither surgeon is taking action to stop OBs from closing birth canals.

Dr. Sarah Vaughan, a pregnant British medical doctor who subscribes to
misc.kids.pregnancy says she "doesn't disagree" with me...But she isn't
taking action either to stop OBs from closing birth canals...

I recently wrote to Dr. Sarah...

Sarah, I shall never forget evidence-based-medicine guru Iain (now Sir Iain)
Chalmers, MD telling me in effect that we shouldn't tell women that OBs are
lying and closing birth canals - until there are randomised controlled
trials showing benefit...

It was gross abuse of science by Sir Iain - babies be damned - OB
reputations benefit - MD cultural authority remains intact.

Here is Carol Sakala, PhD, MSPH, Director of Programs, Maternity Center
Association essentially echoing Sir Iain's "scientific"
insanity-babies-be-damned...

Todd's comments interspersed #####

Dear Todd,

Thank you for your interest in the work of the Maternity Center Association
and the content of our 2004 booklet, What Every Pregnant Woman Needs to Know
About Cesarean Section (available at
http://www.maternitywise.org/cesareanbooklet/).

At the Maternity Center Association, we have great regard for appropriate
caregiver support of physiologic labor.

##### I disagree and offer a few examples

##### You are failing to tell women that OBs demonstrated early last century
massive change in AP pelvic outlet diameter; but then changed to saying that
obstetric diameters don't change.

##### You are also failing to tell women that when informed (by Ohlsen) of
radiographic evidence that pelvic diameters DO change, OBs shifted to saying
(erroneously) that dorsal widens.

##### And when OBs were informed that this too was false (by me) - they
re-published their dorsal widens falsehood - but included (as I requested)
the correct biomechanics.

###### Which is the lie? Why not tell women the truth - explicit-like?
It's only their babies' brains on the line...

[Oct. 13, 2004 addendum: I discuss the bizarre obstetric shifts in my Open
Letter to FTC: http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html]

However, our formal recommendations
require more than plausibility, logic, and informal observation. Those
approaches have led us down the wrong path in maternity care many times in
the past.

At present, the best formal sorting of research on these matters is the
Cochrane Review entitled "Position for Women During Second Stage of Labour."
Currently, all variations on "upright" position are folded in together in
this systematic review. It is certainly plausible that future research will
discriminate among different upright positions and lend support to your
concerns. I hope that you and others will consider undertaking needed
research to help clarify these matters.

Please post this message to your discussion group to clarify our position
for others as well.

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Sakala, PhD, MSPH
Director of Programs
Maternity Center Association

MDs are lying and babies are dying unexplained deaths - and the Maternity
Center Association PhD is falling back on Sir Iain's "science."

BTW, Carol Sakala, PhD of the Maternity Center Association was responding to
my post:

Big babies/Bizarre acts of omission (and a 1957 x-ray accident)

Carol mentioned "discriminating among different upright positions"...

Jason Gardosi, MD of Britain conducted a "randomised controlled trial of
squatting" - where nobody squatted. (!)

Now THAT was science! LOL!

Interesting factoid: In a separate paper, Jason stated the grisly
birth-canal-closing biomechanics of semisitting - but said he had to use
semisitting because MIDWIVES insisted - LOL!

MDs and MBs anti-scientifically, anti-competitively drove women [midwives]
into
hospitals - and Gardosi blamed 'em for a bad habit they picked up! LOL!

Why do MDs and MBs do such things?

[Maybe i]t's sort of like the reason dogs lick their testicles - because
they CAN?

If only the MD/MB lies were as pleasurable. : )

(Well, I guess the MD/MB lies *are* pleasurable in a sense - they keep the
money flowing into medical coffers.)

I say again Sarah...

NOTE TO DR. SARAH VAUGHAN:

Todd, I think your real problem is that you're grossly misjudging what
sort of approach is likely to get people to listen to you.

I think you're grossly misjudging the problem. It's the OBs' problem - and
they transfer it to babies - sometimes fatally so. They prefer to harm
babies rather than their reputations. Your profession is LYING to cover-up
a sometimes fatal obstetric felony. When the "crazy" doctor of chiropractic
runs in shouting that the obstetric roof is on fire and BABIES are burning -
you go outside and check - and HELP PUT OUT THE FIRE. You DON'T tell him he
had better shout fire "nice" or he won't be listened to - or rather - you
don't do that unless you either are a cultural authority who can engage in
such poppycock - or you are a supporter of such poppycock. Both of these
poppycockers exist on this newsgroup - you are in the former category: MDs
and MBs are cultural authorities who can commit obvious sometimes fatal
felonies with impunity. THAT is the problem.

Maternity Center Association has a PhD poppycocker - Carol Sakala - quoted
above.

....I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs and MBs. MDs
and MBs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most
powerful mental meatgrinder. As naive med students they are TRAINED to
commit the obvious felony.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

END GASTALDO'S NOTE TO DR. SARAH VAUGHAN.

Excerpted from: Obstetric roof on fire! (The problem and Dr. Sarah...)

PS2 BACK TO USA TODAY'S RITA RUBIN...

Rita,

On p. 117 you state that the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists/ACOG says that if a woman has "a large enough pelvis" it
increases the chances for a successful vaginal birth after cesarean.

Sorry to repeat myself Rita... But OBs are repeating THEMselves - thousands
of times per day - gruesomely. OBs are closing birth canals up to 30%,
keeping them closed up to 30% -and then when there are problems - solving
those problems with forceps, vacuums and cesareans - as they PRETEND they
are really interested in whether the pelvis is large enough at delivery.

Allowing the birth canal/pelvis to open maximally will not prevent all
cesareans - but it can't hurt. It is quite likely that most women having
cesareans for "cephalopelvic disproportion" DO have "a large enough pelvis."

THINK ABOUT IT OBs are negligently closing pelvises up to 30% and putting
in medical records "cephalopelvic disproportion" - thereby fraudulently
suggesting to women that their babies are too big and/or they don't have
large enough pelvises

Again, your falsehood: "You have to remember that during labor, your pelvis
expands..." (p. 26)

The pelvis is SUPPOSED to be able to expand but OBs and CNMwives often
aren't letting it do so.

Please immediately report this bizarre obstetric and CNMwifery behavior in
USA Today.

Rita, my tone here is a bit harsh because I suspect you are ignoring email I
sent to you via various addressees...

I originally copied you via "Email Rita Rubin" - via
and via...
http://www.alumni.northwestern.edu/b...response&id=20
also via: USA Today Reader Editor Brent Jones
and via: the prevention experts at Rita's publisher

I will send this this time (also) via

On Oct. 6, 2004, USA Today Reader Editor Brent Jones sent the following
electronic response: