Wisconson makes Fathers into criminals

Old April 18th 04, 12:30 AM
Bob

Default Wisconson makes Fathers into criminals

Fido wrote:
"Dusty" wrote in
:

"Jon" wrote in message

Authorities allege in a criminal complaint that John L. Brayshaw,
55, has failed to make the monthly $1,293.75 support payment for
the past six years. He could face more than 50 years in prison if
convicted on all counts.

$1293.75 a MONTH????? That damn kid must wear golden diapers or have
a personal nanny. What the hell child needs that much money per
month? My son is supposed to receive $76 a month. Aren't all kids
the same? What a crock. I bet if they set that at 300 a month, he
would have paid

it.

Yupper, believe it brother!

In my brother's case he's been forced to pay nearly the same amount
(just over a grand a month) for two kids. And that was after he asked
the court 4 times for a reduction because of the state of the economy
and lack of work in his field - get this, the judge INCREASED it! He
called it "incentive".

Hell, I pay about the same - and I've got my kids with me half the time. In
Maine I pay the same child support as a parnet who spends no time with his
kids.

It really doesn't matter who has the kids. The so-called "child
support" protram is designed and functions to take men's money and give
it to women. That's what it's for. That's what it does. It's a
radical feminist program that ought to be done away with entirely and as
soon as possible.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, leading Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old April 18th 04, 03:08 AM
bobb

"Fido" wrote in message
32...
"Dusty" wrote in
:

"Jon" wrote in message

[...]

Since only about a third of the male custodial parents collect child
support in Maine, child support is considered a "women's issue".

Hmmm... I thought is was for the kids, but I guess I was wrong. Another

fun
statistic - even though 22% of single parent families in Maine are headed
by men - male headed families make up only 3% of welfare recipients.

If the government was serious about ending welfare and child poverty,
they'd just make sure that men got custody as often as possible. But they
are more interested in creating a system of government involvement and
dependence.

Best - Fido

I agree with you... except I like my idea of granting custody to the parent
with the greatest resources.. which would accomplish the same thing.

bobb

Old April 18th 04, 03:08 AM
bobb

"Fido" wrote in message
32...
"Dusty" wrote in
:

Old April 18th 04, 03:08 AM
bobb

"Fido" wrote in message
32...
"Dusty" wrote in
:

Old April 18th 04, 03:41 AM
Children's Rights Advocate

Bobb,
Thanks for the clarification. You are a lucky man to have your children and
to have an X-wife and not a leach.

The best parent is both parents.
But my fantasy is .....I just can't wait to collect social security on my
children ; )

"Fido" wrote in message
32...
"Jon" wrote in
:

Authorities allege in a criminal complaint that John L. Brayshaw, 55,
has failed to make the monthly $1,293.75 support payment for the past
six years. He could face more than 50 years in prison if convicted on
all counts.

$1293.75 a MONTH????? That damn kid must wear golden diapers or have
a personal nanny. What the hell child needs that much money per
month? My son is supposed to receive $76 a month. Aren't all kids
the same? What a crock. I bet if they set that at 300 a month, he
would have paid it.

Well, you also might want to ask yourself how $1,293.75 a month became
$145,000 after six years. Sounds like the child support enforrcement

people
are using the "new math".

You might also want to wonder why the reporter didn't address that gross
discrepancy. Clearly they were just parroting whatever drivel was included
in the government press release.

Statistics were not immediately available Thursday showing the largest
child support amounts owed in Wisconsin.

Actually, that's easy. the biggest child support debtor in the Wisconsin
is... The State Of Wisconsin!!! Over $7.7 million in child support
collected and not disbursed to families!

http://www.childsupport-aces.org/undismissing2002.html

Best - Fido

Old April 18th 04, 03:41 AM
Children's Rights Advocate

Bobb,
Thanks for the clarification. You are a lucky man to have your children and
to have an X-wife and not a leach.

The best parent is both parents.
But my fantasy is .....I just can't wait to collect social security on my
children ; )

"Fido" wrote in message
32...
"Jon" wrote in
:

Old April 18th 04, 03:41 AM
Children's Rights Advocate

Bobb,
Thanks for the clarification. You are a lucky man to have your children and
to have an X-wife and not a leach.

The best parent is both parents.
But my fantasy is .....I just can't wait to collect social security on my
children ; )

"Fido" wrote in message
32...
"Jon" wrote in