Oh my...

Old July 26th 05, 04:45 AM
Jenrose

Default Oh my...

DD1 (age 12) was holding the baby while I checked my email. Suddenly I
realized that it was a lot longer than she normally goes holding the baby,
went out and found dd1 sitting on teh couch, with the baby in the
exersaucer...sound asleep... and looking oddly comfortable. I took a zillion
pics but haven't gotten them off the camera yet... DD1 said she pulled the
baby out to see if she'd be more comfortable sleeping "in arms"...but that
the baby fussed so she put her back in the saucer where she promptly fell
back asleep, one hand on one toy and another hand reaching for the other.

Go figure.

This is the child who does not sleep in a sling for longer than 10 minutes.

Ornery kid.

Jenrose

Old July 26th 05, 06:19 PM
sharalyns

Aww....maybe she likes to be spread out instead of bundled up? Or maybe
it's to hot to have a body next to her?

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old July 26th 05, 06:41 PM
stasya

My six month old fell asleep once in one of those mall kid cars, his
hands and forehead on the steering wheel. He too, could only really
fall asleep in his crib. Its so cute when they drop off whereever they
find themselves.

Stasya

Old July 26th 05, 08:08 PM
Irene

Lol!

Irene

Old July 27th 05, 06:49 AM
Irrational Number

We were at a friend's BBQ once, and a one-year-old
fell asleep in the (very cold) pool in one of those
floating car things (where your feet are in the
water)...

-- Anita --

Old July 27th 05, 08:06 AM
Jenrose

Just linking to pics...

She really *really* likes the toys. She could care less about hand-held
toys, but she *loves* these.

Piccy of her awake with the toys:

http://www.jenrose.com/shiny/PICT1780.jpg

And then later, when I came back out....
http://www.jenrose.com/shiny/PICT1785.jpg