deep cramping after O

Old December 1st 03, 03:18 PM
jojo

Default deep cramping after O

Hi,

This is very personal, but medically I need to ask...

I am 7w6d and am having an experience that I have not yet read about.
I have had 2 orgasms (no penetration) in the past 2 weeks and both times
felt
immediate deep painful cramping followed by a lower back aching.
The deep cramping (worse than a really bad menstrual cramp) lasts about
10 minutes, while the residual back cramp lasts about 30 min.

I know many women continue to have sex until late in their pregnancies,
but can't imagine doing so if it is this painful.

I plan on discussing this with my doctor at my next appointment, but
in the meantime wanted to know if others had this experience or if this is
uncommon.

Thanks
jojo
7w6d

Old December 1st 03, 03:28 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

jojo wrote:

Hi,

This is very personal, but medically I need to ask...

I am 7w6d and am having an experience that I have not yet read about.
I have had 2 orgasms (no penetration) in the past 2 weeks and both times
felt
immediate deep painful cramping followed by a lower back aching.

I had the same thing. It wasn't until week 10 or 12 that it stopped.

Old December 1st 03, 03:59 PM
Sophie

[...]

Normal, unless the cramping continues or there's bleeding or something else
you just know is not right.

Old December 1st 03, 05:42 PM
Fer

jojo wrote:
|| Hi,
|| This is very personal, but medically I need to ask...
|| I am 7w6d and am having an experience that I have not yet read about.
|| I have had 2 orgasms (no penetration) in the past 2 weeks and both
|| times felt
|| immediate deep painful cramping followed by a lower back aching.
|| The deep cramping (worse than a really bad menstrual cramp) lasts
|| about 10 minutes, while the residual back cramp lasts about 30 min.
|| I know many women continue to have sex until late in their
|| pregnancies, but can't imagine doing so if it is this painful.
|| I plan on discussing this with my doctor at my next appointment, but
|| in the meantime wanted to know if others had this experience or if
|| this is uncommon.
|| Thanks
|| jojo
|| 7w6d

I had the same thing in the begining of this pregnancy. I just avoided Os
until just recently because it wasn't worth the discomfort or worry.

--?

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellybean due June 25/04

Old January 11th 04, 05:04 AM
CY

That's exactly what happened to me too - I thought I was the only one and
had completely forgotten about it until you mentioned!
igy.com...

Old January 11th 04, 08:21 AM
Shena Delian O'Brien

I think I posted this before but it is theorized that this happens in
women with tilted or tipped (or backwards as my doctor calls it)
uteruses. Later on in pregnancy the cramping stops but if you're like me
the orgasms kind of suck at that point anyway (something seems to be
missing) so why bother?

"jojo" wrote in message
[...]

Review: Skin Deep (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 April 22nd 04 04:06 PM
Deep Cough Pregnancy 2 September 25th 03 06:02 AM
Early cramping normal? Katalin Pregnancy 3 August 26th 03 04:49 PM
cramping and pain in the growing area. The Huwe Family Pregnancy 0 August 3rd 03 08:51 PM