does anyone know whe they're

Old January 11th 04, 09:54 AM
Susanne Koenig

Default does anyone know whe they're

Ugh--agree with the silly games bit...

Sk

"alissa" wrote in message

"Christine" wrote in message
having their ''shower''.....;-)))

I am so not a baby shower person, like the gifts and the gathering of
friends but hate all the silly games so I didn't have one with DD and it's
only customary to have one with your first here.
Alissa

Old January 11th 04, 02:44 PM
Carol Ann

:::: I don't know if you are asking WHEN or
:::: WHERE
::
::
:: when.

My girlfriend says at least a month before your due date. Mine is 4 weeks
prior to EDD.

~Carol Ann

Old January 11th 04, 02:45 PM
Carol Ann

:: Since I constantly craved--of all things--Vietnamese the entire
pregnancy, I
:: am having it at the local Pho. :-) It's a big joke with all my friends,
:: because some of them can't stand the thought of eating anything but
greasy
:: Chinese.
::
:: Sk

What's Pho?

~Carol Ann

Old January 11th 04, 09:52 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Carol Ann wrote:

What's Pho?

Mmmmmm....yummy Vietnamese noodle soup. Oddly,
I am normally a voracious Pho eater, but went off it
totally during pregnancy and have been slow to get back
on. I used to eat at my favorite local Pho place at
least once a week.

Best wishes,
Ericka