A story of an evil, cruel subhuman monster by the name of Mayme Winters. Thare are plenty of "Mayme Winters" out there today that kids are suffering under

Old May 18th 07, 09:23 AM posted to alt.politics,misc.kids
[email protected]

Default A story of an evil, cruel subhuman monster by the name of Mayme Winters. Thare are plenty of "Mayme Winters" out there today that kids are suffering under

What that subhuman had done goes beyond cruelty and even sick
imagination.

Victim's site: http://www.rogerdeankiser.com/
Victim's Story from
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....ssageboardroom...

MY MOST UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTER If I had to choose just one person who
has affected my life more than any other individual, it would have to
be Mayme Winters or "Mother Winters," as we called her at the
orphanage. I am not exactly sure about her age, but when I first met
her, I was about 5, so I guess she would have been in her mid to upper
?30s. She was the Superintendent of Northeast Children's Receiving
Home or as I call it, "The Children's Home Society Orphanage" located
in Jacksonville, Florida. I can honestly say that I have never met a
more evil, vile, person in all my life. Even when making that
statement, I still feel it is an understatement. This woman cared
about nothing on the face of God's green earth, except herself and her
position in the organization. She was mean, hard, depraved and very
vindictive. With complete honesty, I can also say that I never saw one
single instance where Mother Winters ever held, hugged or cared for a
child in a loving manner, other than for her own sexual needs and
desires. I cannot count the number of lives she destroyed over the 11
years I knew her. For even the slightest infraction, such as climbing
a tree or riding a bicycle without permission, a child was hauled
away. Some were taken to the juvenile hall and some sent to the reform
school, until their 18th birthday. This woman was absolutely the worse
of the worst. She earned that title being an individual, who made
children feel they owed her, simply because of the care they were
receiving. She used her position as a tool to get want she wanted,
that being respect and admiration by those who held power and
authority within the community. She did not care about the children
themselves or their welfare. She did not care about a child?s age, his
or her needs or what the consequences might be later on in the child?s
life. One statement is from a woman whom I believe committed suicide
last year, as the direct result of what Mrs. Winters did to her as a
young girl. Other statements given to me last year, also tell of
several house parents who molested children for more than three years,
while living in both the girls and boys dormitories. Let there be no
doubt, Mrs. Winters was very professional in the performance of her
duties. She was very neat and she was a very tidy individual. There
was a demeanor about her that she exhibited, which would totally
convince the authorities that she was 100 per cent correct in her
accusations against the children. This woman learned how to lie very
well by using just a little piece of the truth as the basis to
substantiate her own lies. The only thing that really mattered to her
was that the well-oiled machine kept operating at a constant and
steady pace. No one, not a teacher, minister, house parent, policeman
or child, could throw a wrench into the perfectly operating machine
she had created. Her measures of strict control and absolute power
worked very well for many years. However, when the children began to
mature, she allowed no room for growth. It never occurred to her that
a child?s thoughts, actions and decision-making abilities also matured
as he or she grew. This process is considered normal by parents who
have children. These changes scared her and she viewed them as major
trouble for her machine. The older children were as quickly as
possible, deposited in the criminal justice system. In one particular
instance, a young girl was abused for such a long period that now, as
an adult living in Jacksonville, she only leaves her apartment to
purchase groceries and see her doctor. Other than leaving for those
two reasons, she has had no social life, whatsoever. The children's
home had placed her in a foster home. She reported to The Children's
Home Society that the foster family was molesting her. She knew she
was only there as a gift to their son for his personal pleasure. On
one occasion, the family actually returned her to the Children's Home
Society for one two-week period. The foster family was going on
vacation and did not want the expense of taking her with them. When
she reported what was happening to her, the Children's Home staff told
her she had best "keep her damn mouth shut" and that she was "not
going to ruin their fine record of family placements." The girl was
made to return to that family, where she remained for another two
years. I can tell you this for a fact. I spent several years (two
terms) in the Florida School for Boys Reform School in Marianna, all
because of Mrs. Mayme Winters and her lies. I also spent several years
in the federal prison system during the late ?60s. I have never (and I
repeat) I have never met a jail or prison guard who could hold a
candle to ?Mrs. Winters.? "Mother Winters," as we were required to
address her, would make us take off our clothes and stand naked, while
she touched our private parts. Many times, we boys just snickered,
laughed and giggled. To her, it was just a playful game. Did we know
that it would leave permanent scars on our memories? What sort of sick
perverted creature would take pleasure in humiliating children? You
would think that when someone is molesting a child, he or she would at
least be smart enough to be kind. Her actions were designed to
humiliate, demean and shame her small victims. I was just a little boy
at that time and I did not really understand what molestation meant.
As far as I knew, I was just standing there following the directions
of an adult. Besides, what grownup would do something that they might
be sent to jail for? Therefore, whatever Mother Winters was doing to
us had to be a ?right thing.? It is amazing to me, how I saw
absolutely nothing wrong, when ordered by this woman to take off my
clothes. I would just stand there with my little pants down around my
ankles, while she did whatever it was she wanted to do. All along, I
only thought she could get into trouble for slapping me across the
face or on the buttocks. After awhile, most of the boys did not even
bother to talk about what was happening to them. I guess, because
being ?played with? became a normal thing to all of us. After a few
years, a secretive silence seemed to set in and no one openly talked
about what was happening. Yet, sex became so impersonal that many of
the boys had masturbation contests to see who could ejaculate the
fastest. Pleasuring ones self by any means to achieve orgasm became
something enjoyable. For sure, we will never forget what Mother
Winters did to us. Those days will be remembered forever and not in a
pleasant way either. What Mother Winter took from us can never be
replaced. Many children, both boys and girls, lost their childhood. We
lost our innocence forever. We have lost our ability to trust. We will
never know the meaning of giving love and worse yet, the ability to
receive love. Yes, Mother Winter, if I had to choose the one person in
my life who made the greatest impact on me, it would have to be you. I
will not go so far as to say that I hope you rot in hell. I will leave
that decision up to God himself. True storis from The Life and Times
of Orphan, Roger Dean Kiser http://www.geocities.com/trampolineone