Mark's Probert's Continual Harassing

Old June 16th 05, 03:51 PM
Ilena Rose

Default Mark's Probert's Continual Harassing

Disbarred attorney Probert makes up more wild stories of being a
victim ... far, far from it.

The Quack Team calling the New York Supreme Court Disbarrment Hearings
of him a "petition" was quite amusing ...

as was never unrestricted licensed J P Utz's full and total support
for Probert's lies ... thank God he no longer can "practice" on
innocent children with his medical and other 'opinions' ...

A Barrett / Healthfraud perpetrator ... disbarred Probert made me his
target ... and since then has whined like a stuck pig when his lies
and fake aliases were uncovered ... check out his "Rosenthal
Researcher" ...

Mark S Probert is NO VICTIM but a Barrett/Healthfraud harasser and
stalker and whiner to the nth degree ...
..
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm
Probert's Disbarment by NY Supreme Court and letter I wrote to his
wife at her advertised email address

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...itProbert.html

Probert was also a part of the stalking Club to hunt me down and
access my bank accounts under false pretenses:

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm

Old June 16th 05, 04:31 PM
Jeff

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

Disbarred attorney Probert makes up more wild stories of being a
victim ... far, far from it.

The Quack Team calling the New York Supreme Court Disbarrment Hearings
of him a "petition" was quite amusing ...

Prove that it was the same Mark Probert that participates in this news
group.

There are 6.4 million people or so in NYC. Plus, many more people work there
who don't live in NYC.

Jeff

Rest of garbage deleted