The most wonderful Christmas present

Old December 24th 03, 08:32 AM
Lyndsey

Default The most wonderful Christmas present

Im so pleased for you Amanda!
Good Luck!

"congrats"
Hugs Lyndsey

"A&G&K" wrote in message
X-posted to mkp and mkb

I wrote a couple of weeks ago to say that my body was out of whack post

D&C
as "AF" was only a tiny little bit of brown spotting ... well it turned

out
to be implantation spotting.

I got a +ve hpt last Thursday (5.5 weeks after a D&C at 9w1d), but wasn't
sure if I could believe it or whether it was still showing up from the

last
pg. My Ob saw me straight away and ordered some Beta HCGs to see what was
going on....

Well, after having to wait an extra 24 hours, the Dr finally phoned me

back
this morning (Wed) with the best Christmas present in the world.....
Its a new baby
Thursday December 18 BHCG: 4000
Monday December 22 BHCG: 28 000

He said that this looked really good, given that when I had the last lot

of
BHCGs (about two weeks before the miscarriage) they only went from 9000 to
10000 in the space of 3 days. ... and I was further along. He is not at

all
worried that we got pg without waiting for a cycle.... he just said we

were
lucky.

He also thinks I probably o'd 2 weeks after the D&C (which is what I
thought) ... and since we were careful all but once, I think we can be
fairly safe in saying that I'm about 6 weeks along. The unofficially due
date is August 18 2004 ....3 days after DD's 2nd birthday.

I'm also pleased that the nauseousness I've been feeling for the last week
and a bit is not in my head. I had nausea almost all day every day for 16
weeks with DD, and none at all with the m/c. So I'm hoping for enough to
make me feel confident, but not enough to be too nauseous

So now its more present wrapping and tidying the house for Christmas

whilst
simultaneously jumping for joy

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 24th 03, 09:41 AM
Andrea

That's FANTASTIC! congratulations you deserve it!

Merry xmas!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!

Old December 24th 03, 10:17 AM
New York Jen

Oh I'm so excited! I have goosebumps!

Congratulations, what wonderful news!

Old December 24th 03, 11:38 AM
Sue

Aww Amanda, that is wonderful news. I hope everything continues to go well
for you. )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old December 24th 03, 12:05 PM
Shelly

Congratulations, Amanda!

-Michelle
edd 3/15/04

Old December 24th 03, 12:33 PM
Carol Ann

:: Well, after having to wait an extra 24 hours, the Dr finally phoned me
back
:: this morning (Wed) with the best Christmas present in the world.....
:: Its a new baby

:: He also thinks I probably o'd 2 weeks after the D&C (which is what I
:: thought) ... and since we were careful all but once, I think we can be
:: fairly safe in saying that I'm about 6 weeks along. The unofficially due
:: date is August 18 2004 ....3 days after DD's 2nd birthday.

Congratulations, Amanda!!! I'm so happy to read your post!!

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge

Old December 24th 03, 12:43 PM
Tatjana Farkin

I'm so happy for you, congrats! Here's to a healthy pregnancy and a
beautiful, healthy baby :-)

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2.5 years

Old December 24th 03, 02:47 PM
Irene

Congratulations!!!!

Irene
Old December 24th 03, 03:02 PM
zeldabee

A&G&K was all, like:
[...]
well it turned out to be implantation spotting.

Congrats!

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old December 24th 03, 03:55 PM
Ilse Witch

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:47:05 +1000, A&G&K wrote:

So now its more present wrapping and tidying the house for Christmas whilst
simultaneously jumping for joy

Hehe, I'm still jumping for you myself
Such wonderful news Amanda!! Congratulations!!!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (17m)