" Happy Holidays from 2barter an Google

Old December 8th 06, 12:52 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
2Barter.net

Default " Happy Holidays from 2barter an Google

TRUSTe Holy cOw ... Inbox
Chasing COW to Music Fest
to TRUSTe, Kasperski, Thank, Robin, WDSU.com, (bcc:Martha),
(bcc:LegalZoom)
More options 7:36 pm (12 minutes ago)
" CEO of the YEAR " Making Money fall from trees Inbox
Craig Somerford
On 12/7/06, Craig Somerford wrote: wE Be cOOl
cOws'S go...
4:41 pm (2 hours ago)
Craig Somerford
to CLICK, CEO, Craig, Tell, mw, me, (bcc:AA)
More options 4:54 pm (1½ hours ago)
On 12/7/06, Craig Somerford wrote:
On 12/7/06, Craig Somerford wrote:
wE Be cOOl cOws'S going tO MUSIC FEST sOOn

--http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_oct2003/HolyCow.jpg
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
"CLICK" http://www.tis-gdv.de/tis_e/foto/2006/2006_01_x1.htm
http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/07/p...rs-on-the-way/

" Working in Faith "
" Mustard Seed "

WHAT TO DO...
Give Faith a Chance
Matthew 17:20 (New King James Version)
20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief;[a] for assuredly,
I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to
this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and
nothing will be impossible to you
"CLICK"
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
--http://2Barter.net
Thank You
Sincerely:
http://www.oplatki.com/images/Rosary...we%20trust.jpg

" Working in Faith "
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:27:01 -0500
From: "Craig Somerford"
To: "LiveJournal.com Support"
Subject: " Bring Bible Back to
Cc: "New Orleans"
"aNd gOing Out ":

via Google fOr wE Be GoOOOOOOling ############### CRAIG ############
------=_Part_35833_29799633.1165429621884 ########## ORAL ##############

"CLICK"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...&btnG=Searc h

--http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=3Dimgs&view=3Datt&th=3D10f58f6e326d7cfc
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
http://2Barter.net
" Bring Bible Back to

" Working in Faith "
Support Request #673061 Inbox
LiveJournal.com Support
"CLICK"
http://beyondtherim.meisheid.com/wp-..._manger.gif=09
to me "CLICK" http://www.heydevils.com/Einstein.mp3
More options=09 9:11 pm (0 minutes ago)
Your LiveJournal.com support request regarding "[Invitation] Kissing
the belly of the baby thats bites @ Wed Dec 6 1pm - 2pm (1 hr)" has
been filed and will be answered as soon as possible. Your request
tracking number is 673061.

You can track your request's progress or add information he

http://www.livejournal.com/support/s...61&auth=3Dze3w

If you figure out the problem before somebody gets back to you, please
cancel your request by clicking this:

http://www.livejournal.com/support/a...e3wwpy35878c2y

" Stay away from the flip side of a Coin "

Title:=09 Kissing the belly of the baby thats BITES BACK ...
Whe=09 And bites back HARD as HELL... (map)

, natural-video-church,
, ...
more details =BB
Going? Yes - No - Maybe
=09Your Agenda for Wed Dec 6, 2006
=09Prev day=09" Contest for CEO of the YEAR &q...
=091pm=09 Kissing the belly of the baby thats ...
=09 =09No later events
view my calendar =BB

" To be Humble and say you don't have all the answers..."

is In-deed the first-way of finding ones-self the pure HELL we as a WORLD are let
the Holy-wars take care of there self's... As was how they did...
Way back when it was Written
read this
"CLICK"
God's Anger with Jerusalem

1 How the Lord has covered the daughter of Zion
With a cloud in His anger!
He cast down from heaven to the earth
The beauty of Israel,
And did not remember His footstool
In the day of His anger.
2 The Lord has swallowed up and has not pitied
All the dwelling places of Jacob.
He has thrown down in His wrath
The strongholds of the daughter of Judah;
He has brought them down to the ground;
He has profaned the kingdom and its princes.
3 He has cut off in fierce anger
Every horn of Israel;
He has drawn back His right hand
From before the enemy.
He has blazed against Jacob like a flaming fire
Devouring all around.
4 Standing like an enemy, He has bent His bow;
With His right hand, like an adversary,
He has slain all who were pleasing to His eye;
On the tent of the daughter of Zion,
He has poured out His fury like fire.
5 The Lord was like an enemy.
He has swallowed up Israel,
He has swallowed up all her palaces;
He has destroyed her strongholds,
And has increased mourning and lamentation
In the daughter of Judah.
6 He has done violence to His tabernacle,
As if it werea garden;
He has destroyed His place of assembly;
The LORD has caused
The appointed feasts and Sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion.
In His burning indignation He has spurned the king and the priest.
7 The Lord has spurned His altar,
He has abandoned His sanctuary;
He has given up the walls of her palaces
Into the hand of the enemy.
They have made a noise in the house of the LORD
As on the day of a set feast.
8 The LORD has purposed to destroy
The wall of the daughter of Zion.
He has stretched out a line;
He has not withdrawn His hand from destroying;
Therefore He has caused the rampart and wall to lament;
They languished together.
9 Her gates have sunk into the ground;
He has destroyed and broken her bars.
Her king and her princes are among the nations;
The Law is no more,
And her prophets find no vision from the LORD.
10 The elders of the daughter of Zion
Sit on the ground and keep silence;
They throw dust on their heads
And gird themselves with sackcloth.
The virgins of Jerusalem
Bow their heads to the ground.
11 My eyes fail with tears,
My heart is troubled;
My bile is poured on the ground
Because of the destruction of the daughter of my people,
Because the children and the infants
Faint in the streets of the city.
12 They say to their mothers,

" Where is grain and wine?"
As they swoon like the wounded
In the streets of the city,
As their life is poured out
In their mothers' bosom.
13 How shall I console you?
To what shall I liken you,
O daughter of Jerusalem?
What shall I compare with you, that I may comfort you,
O virgin daughter of Zion?
For your ruin is spread wide as the sea;
Who can heal you?
14 Your prophets have seen for you
False and deceptive visions;
They have not uncovered your iniquity,
To bring back your captives,
But have envisioned for you false prophecies and delusions.
15 All who pass by clap their hands at you;
They hiss and shake their heads
At the daughter of Jerusalem:

" Is this the city that is called

' The perfection of beauty,
The joy of the whole earth'?"
16 All your enemies have opened their mouth against you;
They hiss and gnash their teeth.
They say, "We have swallowed her up!
Surely this is the day we have waited for;
We have found it, we have seen it!"
17 The LORD has done what He purposed;
He has fulfilled His word
Which He commanded in days of old.
He has thrown down and has not pitied,
And He has caused an enemy to rejoice over you;
He has exalted the horn of your adversaries.
18 Their heart cried out to the Lord,

" O wall of the daughter of Zion,
Let tears run down like a river day and night;
Give yourself no relief;
Give your eyes no rest.
19 " Arise, cry out in the night,
At the beginning of the watches;
Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord.
Lift your hands toward Him
For the life of your young children,
Who faint from hunger at the head of every street."
20 " See, O LORD, and consider!
To whom have You done this?
Should the women eat their offspring,
The children they have cuddled?[a]
Should the priest and prophet be slain
In the sanctuary of the Lord?
21 " Young and old lie
On the ground in the streets;
My virgins and my young men
Have fallen by the sword;
You have slain them in the day of Your anger,
You have slaughtered and not pitied.
22 " You have invited as to a feast day
The terrors that surround me.
In the day of the LORD's anger
There was no refugee or survivor.
Those whom I have borne and brought up
My enemies have destroyed."

The Holy Wars will destroy the WORLD if we let them so let them do it
to them-self's...
Our we will lose are own country GOD Will not show favor's
--http://www.allianceforclimateprotection.org/
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
http://www.discoverourearth.org/stud...ava_sea_sm.jpg

" Working in Faith "
Kissing the belly of the baby that's bites
And bites back HARD as HELL...

" Bring Bible Back to Baby I=
nbox
Craig Somerford
to me, Natural, (bcc:New)
More options 12:45 pm (13 minutes ago)
--Very well to do Men who want to work with investment in this Country
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

http://www.google.com/permissions/index.html

" Working in Faith "
I need this Non-profit to be told about for every Day i go with out
being told of... We miss out on bigger and better things for are own
country...
"CLICK"
www.2Barter.net
"CLICK"
www.Google.com

" Anconvenientproof"
Al Gore http://algore.com

We need to exercise the notion that we as Men do not have the answers...
To the fundamental question of what is best for us in hole as GOD'S childre=
Most might think...
I am Nut's i tend to disagree...
On even that as well.
Hind sight might show you different too...

Please then Read it if you will do so for me
Then worry about your Judgement you pass on to me
for it might just come up to bite you right on the aSs...

" Stay away from the flip side of a Coin "

This Google Group will focus on the majority of Man-Kind
All Women and Baby Groups
This then; just might bring the Blessings
that are in this Non-profit to the Fore Front...
" Of are World we all live in "
Man Women and Child ...

" Bring Bible Back to Baby

http://www.landscapedvd.com/desktops...l1280x1024.jpg

corporate_giving, Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a
Google mail account
Craig Oral Somerford
to corporate_givi.
More options Nov 22
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.subject fIrSt big aSs
FiShing cOntEsT sponcerd by my fAt aSs
kittie
cAt and mE
mailed-by gmail.com
fIrSt big aSs FiShing cOntEsT sponcerd by my fAt aSs kittie cAt and mE

" Working in Faith "

Google Corp Are you ready to go far
Seeking high and low for the Simple reason
WE got COW and COW needs to go toMusic Fest
FOE my COW is worried about DEN DEN tonight"CLICK" for Invitational
"CLICKING"http://www.gamil.com/innovation.html
Thank
You " skit kittie cAt skit "
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ittie-cat-skit
http://2Barter.net/pics.html and New Orleans
Don't for-get
To kiss your girl tonight
"CLICK"
http://i4.tinypic.com/zyg6sk.gif
For the simple lesion
And because you can!!!

Also
TELL Google to Aim high cheating...?
For that is what cheating does.../
when there is no Cheating...@
In the world of Computers
welcome to my House
for it is a wonderful House
a big House in-deed Making one want to glide there Mouse all around my
NICE ASS HOUSE go right a-head but pick up after your self
"CLICK"http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/gallery/vr2.html
http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthave.../20061119.html dOwNloAd
tOGo...
and then to see me
"CLICK"http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_4yasrm&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att &th=10f11e90a6e12cac
http://2Barter.net welcome to 2Barter
"CLICK"

#2nd runner up
"CLICK"http://static.flickr.com/72/183402865_1463271967_m.jpg

#1 dAMe surE FiRsT plAcE
"CLICK"http://www.iphc.washington.edu/staff/kelly/SpeciesPhotos/BigButt..jpg

#3 cHaSinGcOwtomuSiC fEsT
"CLICK"
http://www.tis-gdv.de/tis_e/foto/2006/2006_01_x1.htm

#4 "CLICK"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realatt...f11e90a6e12cac

#5 "CLICK"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realatt...f11e90a6e12cac

ItS bEEn rEaL i aM dOwNloading oUt oFHere...wait a minute
Here a littie mOrE oF SOme fuNNy aSs ****

"CLICK"http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=Y2g5OHVoZDUzY3Nnb3Brb3ZxMmpj OGgwZWcgbmF0dXJhbC12aWRlby1jaHVyY2hAZ29vZ2xlZ3JvdX BzLmNvbQ&tok=MjAjY3NvbWVyZm9yZEBnbWFpbC5jb20xNjY3Z GQ2NjRhNzBkYWE4M2FjMmEwYTUwOWE0ZTMwYWQ0OGQyZDhi&ct z=America%2FNew_York&hl=en

That'S gOOd bY bY yA hEarE

DOnt gEt tO dRunK yA hEaR aSs hOle cAll sOmeOne...
"CLICK"http://images.richmond.com/images/storyimage/12-21-01drunkdrive_story.jpg

I wAnt yOu tO get tHere iN oNe pieCe PaRis HiLtOn
"CLICK"
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/C...1p.hmedium.jpg

AnD yOu tOO

"CLICK"
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...svjHhbGA&start

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-5bb7c9...e30-4ba1cf04ff

Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,500 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).
Catching a wave to help
Craig Somerford
to Craig, me, Natural-Video-., (bcc:New)
More options Nov 27

Title: Catching a wave to help
When: Mon Nov 27, 2006 (1 day) (EST)
Whe England with Wife in tow if She want's to go... (map)
Who: , natural-video-church,
katrina_in_the-putting_p_w_a_f_...
more details ?
Going? Yes - No - Maybe
Your Agenda for Mon Nov 27, 2006
No earlier events
All day Catching a wave to help
All day cOw jump's Ship Going to ENGLAND for ...
All day Catching a wave to help
All day A true Blessing of all of us
4pm Welcome to the World of Barter
5pm " COW will do IT ... GET THERE T...
7:30pm needing to be uploaded
8pm
http://2barter.net/2barter.net%20Broa...
view my calendar ?
[ finding help fast [Invitation] Catching a wave to help @ Mon Nov 27,
2006 (1 day) Inbox
Craig Oral Somerford
to katrina_in_the.
show details
8:58 am (1 minute ago)

Title: Catching a wave to help
When: Mon Nov 27, 2006 (1 day) (EST)
Whe Di WHERE WERE YOU when she Died (map)
Who: ,
katrina_in_the-putting_p_w_a_f_, natural-video-church...
more details ?
Going? Yes - No - Maybe
Your Agenda for Mon Nov 27, 2006
All day cOw jump's Ship Going to ENGLAND for ...
All day Catching a wave to help
No later events
view my calendar ?

, you are invited to
Catching a wave to help
Mon Nov 27, 2006 (1 day)
(Eastern Time)
Di WHERE WERE YOU when she Died (map)
Di WHERE WERE YOU when she Died ? Inbox Reply Craig Somerford to
Discovery, Craig, (bcc:Craig), (bcc:me) show details 8:46 am (0
minutes ago) 27 nov 2006 --http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Di WHERE
WERE YOU when she Died I no were i WAS 24 oct 2006 Thank You
Sincerely: Craig Oral Somerford " Working in Faith " Her two kids are
having a concert for her so COW goes east to help big time Watch this
**** I was in Las Vegas serving COW at LONESTAR STEAK HOUSE "CLICK"
http://www.unfranchise.com/massemail...use%20logo.jpg
When a costumer of mine was being a aSs. He told me that his Stake was
a bad... So of course that Bad aSs steak needed a little spanking so
what is a guy to do. I did not need his **** about this steak so after
hearing of course the news of Lady Di. So i picked up that bad steak
and spanked it and said bad steak bad steak then retried it to his
plate. It blew his mind need-less to say PLUS all the people i was
also waiting on. Best TIP i ever got... In-deed was that day that bad
aSs steak needed a spanking do you believe that ****... It's true call
them up and ask they surely would knot for-get that day as we all
would not for-get the day Lady Di died She is a happy young girl up
there wanting here beloved boy's to through this concert for her so i
thought they might need some help from the west. So cOw heads EAST
"CLICK" http://www.kacweb.com/albums/DragonB...Head-5511S.jpg
Heading over seas to help Princes William and Harry on this the Tenth
anniversary of there dear Mother's Death Amen... No bad steak here...
A solute to the two young men and there beloved Mother loved by every
one... Princess Diana http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Di
http://www.heydevils.com/Einstein.mp3 27 nov 2006
--http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=10f29877d88a1639
24 oct 2006 Thank You Sincerely: Craig Oral Somerford Founder of said
Non-profit Given to GOD through Faith http://2Barter.net/pics.html
Given through a VISION after the Storm the worst STORM ever to hit our
shores Hurricane Katrina August 29th 2005 " Working in Faith " Im
trying hard The Library computer is so slow I'm working on a link
about the virgin Islands a the fun things there are to do: (Comment
this) Written by: Craig O. Somerford at 2006/02/17 - 19:10:17 Replies
to this comment: 14 "CLICK" http://uscoshd.blog.com/459399/#cmts WE
came a long way " Jesus the Christ " All through that of FAITH in
GOD's Speed Amen and YOU our LORD and Savor thank you... 27 nov 2006
--http://surfermag.com/av/ 24 oct 2006 Thank You Sincerely: All
surfers for my surf board is in tow For trip to England
More event details ?

Will you attend?
Yes |No |Maybe

Bartering with Brilliant technology helping those most in need to

recover Faster and quicker then ever before imagined

" Our Motto "

" Retrieving lost paperwork needed quick period "

welcome to cOOlest

LOGO to Recovery

"CLICK"http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1nwnomd&attid=0.1&disp=inlin...
--http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/central/
--http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/index.html
Thank You
Sincerely:
www.google.com
www.mac.com
www.apple.com
www.adobe.com
www.firefox.com
www.nokia.com
www.cingular.com
www.worldofdisney.com
--http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=10f29b54ee7c539d
Thank You
Sincerely:
And i realy want to Help you if you will let me
For i loved her to...
And my Wifes hOt and 22 to
http://www.heydevils.com/Einstein.mp3

Thank you and to support us and are QUEST in being the
cOOlest promoter for Christ Please then
"CLICK"
http://www.2barter.net/shop.html Sincerely http://2Barter.net

cOOl cOw