Ritalin and Liver cancer

Old June 17th 05, 04:21 AM
David Wright

In article ,
Rich wrote:

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Probert wrote:
Rich wrote:

Yes, but you also need three witches. Hulda and Lollipoop are only two.

Rich, you disappoint me...I cannot mention the third....

"She Who Must Not Be Named"

Cathy

The three witches in 'MacBeth' disappear at the end of act 1, scene one. Too
bad our witches can't learn that trick.

They come back later on in the play, though. Act IV, I think.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?"
-- The Goon Show
Old June 17th 05, 02:48 PM
Mark Probert

Rich wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mark Probert wrote:

Rich wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Rich wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news:qakua1t2edaod4aapjlml7gsn23ju4f7i2@4ax. com...

Mark Probert wrote:

cathyb wrote:

It's a long time since I saw 'balderdash' used other than in
nineteenth
century novels. Wonderful.

I read more than the back of cereal boxes.

Probably even know who I was talking about if I mentioned the Prince
of Denmark. (And I don't mean Frederik.)

Alas, poor Lollipoop . . .

From Hulda's latest book..The Cure for All Wealth (Except Mine):

Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
Witches' mummy, maw and gulf
Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark,
Root of hemlock digg'd i' the dark,
Liver of blaspheming Jew,
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Silver'd in the moon's eclipse,
Nose of Turk and Tartar's lips,
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
For the ingredients of our cauldron.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

And, that is how to make a good cleanse...

Yes, but you also need three witches. Hulda and Lollipoop are only two.

Rich, you disappoint me...I cannot mention the third....

"She Who Must Not Be Named"

Cathy

The three witches in 'MacBeth' disappear at the end of act 1, scene one. Too
bad our witches can't learn that trick.

Agreed.