UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

Old January 27th 06, 03:47 PM posted to misc.kids

Default UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

-L. wrote:

Yeah, I dunno. I want to err on the side of caution and think that
maybe she is just painfully shy. I somehow get the feeling that's not
it, though.

Maybe she's read your Usenet posts.

*tongue placed firmly in cheek*

Michelle
Flutist
Old January 27th 06, 07:31 PM posted to misc.kids

Michelle J. Haines wrote:
-L. wrote:

Yeah, I dunno. I want to err on the side of caution and think that
maybe she is just painfully shy. I somehow get the feeling that's not
it, though.

Maybe she's read your Usenet posts.

*tongue placed firmly in cheek*

Michelle
Flutist

Hey! No one thought it was funny when I said that last week in another
thread!!!! ;-)

Old January 27th 06, 07:52 PM posted to misc.kids

MsLiz wrote:

Hey! No one thought it was funny when I said that last week in another
thread!!!! ;-)

I probably would have, had I seen it.

Michelle
Flutist
Old January 27th 06, 08:15 PM posted to misc.kids

In article . com, MsLiz says...

Michelle J. Haines wrote:
-L. wrote:

Yeah, I dunno. I want to err on the side of caution and think that
maybe she is just painfully shy. I somehow get the feeling that's not
it, though.

Maybe she's read your Usenet posts.

*tongue placed firmly in cheek*

Michelle
Flutist

Hey! No one thought it was funny when I said that last week in another
thread!!!! ;-)

Actually, with a different cast of characters involved, this time it was funny!

Banty

Old January 27th 06, 11:51 PM posted to misc.kids

Banty wrote:
In article . com, MsLiz says...

Michelle J. Haines wrote:
-L. wrote:

Yeah, I dunno. I want to err on the side of caution and think that
maybe she is just painfully shy. I somehow get the feeling that's not
it, though.

Maybe she's read your Usenet posts.

*tongue placed firmly in cheek*

Michelle
Flutist

Hey! No one thought it was funny when I said that last week in another
thread!!!! ;-)

Actually, with a different cast of characters involved, this time it was funny!

Banty

Timing. It's everything.

Old January 28th 06, 12:57 AM posted to misc.kids

Banty wrote:

Actually, with a different cast of characters involved, this time it was funny!

Banty

Yes, to a Stepford wife like you, I am sure it was.
-L.

Old January 28th 06, 02:11 AM posted to misc.kids

In article .com, -L. says...

Banty wrote:

Actually, with a different cast of characters involved, this time it was funny!

Banty

Yes, to a Stepford wife like you, I am sure it was.
-L.

ROTFL!

Oh, man, I've been called a stepford wife. :-D

Banty

Old January 28th 06, 07:41 AM posted to misc.kids

Banty wrote:
ROTFL!

Oh, man, I've been called a stepford wife. :-D

Banty

It's not funny. It's pathetic. Really.
-L.

Old January 28th 06, 01:42 PM posted to misc.kids

In article .com, -L. says...

Banty wrote:
ROTFL!

Oh, man, I've been called a stepford wife. :-D

Banty

It's not funny. It's pathetic. Really.

It's just that it's such a - new and unexpected experience!

Banty

Old January 28th 06, 04:14 PM posted to misc.kids

Banty wrote:
In article .com, -L. says...

Banty wrote:

ROTFL!

Oh, man, I've been called a stepford wife. :-D

Banty

It's not funny. It's pathetic. Really.

It's just that it's such a - new and unexpected experience!

C'mon, Banty. Let your inner Stepford wife out!
That should be a real hoot to see ;-) It could change
your life!

Best wishes,
Ericka

Playgroup fiasco (what do you make of this?) -- long toypup General 47 January 25th 06 02:34 AM
32 week update and fluid issues update Jennifer Howe Pregnancy 1 April 29th 05 06:55 AM
16 week update Jamie Clark Pregnancy 4 December 10th 04 12:03 AM
Update Jamie Clark Pregnancy 4 October 1st 04 06:37 AM
Use critical update Alex Nemeth Single Parents 0 October 2nd 03 03:42 AM