School paddlings

Old July 15th 04, 07:14 PM
fistoffury

Default School paddlings

In the past, I have posted about how I would deal with a school
paddling. I made it quite clear that I would use physical force to put
the paddler down, and I would do some serious damage because I would
not hold back. I was quite shocked when I found out years ago that
paddling was widely used in various highschools throughout the
country. I have stated in the past that as far as Im concerned, it is
a violation on a person, and it is an assault, both physically and
sexually. So, I made it clear what I would do, I would use physical
force to put the paddler down, and I would make sure to hurt them and
incapacitate them the same way I would with a rapist or somebody
trying to commit grave bodily harm against me, because a paddling
situation in highschool is grave bodily harm. I was told, time and
time again, that if I were to take such action that I would be charged
and prosecuted with assaulting a school administrator. Well, I will
not deny that the government is often screwed up, and that in the
past, and still to this day, such henious things are allowed by law.
In a highschool paddling situation I would still take the same action
of using physical force regardless of legal consequences, and after
doing so, I would do what I feel is best, I would become a fugitive of
the law. When the government is corrupt I will not yield to it and
when laws arent fair I do not follow them and I will use whatever
means necessary to oppose the system, up to and including becoming a
fugitive. I will not let an unfair system push me around.
Old July 20th 04, 07:32 AM
billy f

So you would assault a school administrator who is older and wiser than you
even through you did something wrong to deserve it? I bet you would do the
same to a police officer who was arresting you. So you would rather be
suspended for several days or put in "In school suspension" that I have
compared a POW prison? I would take two to three swats which is standard in
most school anyday over the punishments used today in many none Cp schools.
If you feel you are being treated unfairly there are other ways of handling
it than throwing you life away, but if you are guilty as charged take it
like a man.

om...

Old August 7th 04, 03:31 AM
fistoffury

First of all, just because somebody is older doesnt mean theyre wiser,
Ive known many cases in which a person is older but not wiser. But
aside from all that, even if a person is older and wiser than me does
not give them the right to violate me. Nobody diserves to be sexually
violated no matter what they did, there is nothing a person can do to
diserve that. As for a police officer, yes, if a police officer
started striking or sexually assaulting me, than I would use physical
self defense. For a police officer to sexually assault a suspect or to
even strike a suspect if the suspect is cooperative is unprofessional,
abusive, and completely illegal and the officer would be in big
trouble for doing as such. As far as suspension, I wouldnt mind a few
days off, and as for in school suspension, I consider that better than
being raped or sexually assaulted and thats what I compare being
paddled in highschool to. When I know I am being treated unfairly or
that Im being violated I will let the violator have it, its called
self defense. As far as being guilty of anything, that does not give
an administrator the right to sexually assault me and I will stand up
for myself like a man. I will fight like a man and I will let him have
it like a man.