Weight Watchers and Nursing

Old January 26th 04, 07:24 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default Weight Watchers and Nursing

In ,
Molly Fisher wrote:
* I'll second it. I'm a lifetime member. I lost about 60 lbs doing WW's
* nursing moms program, and have kept it off for about a year!
*
*Wow, that's really great.

Thanks

*I'll do it. There's a meeting within walking distance on Wednesday
*morning.
*
*There. Now I have to go.

Hee hee. Report back after!!

Old January 27th 04, 04:50 AM
Leslie

Huh? I brought my nursling til she was almost a year old. No one said boo.
There were several toddlers in the class as well. It is not a problem.

I'm sure it's different in different groups. Most of the women where I go are
older. I've only ever seen one other there with a child. No one ever said I
couldn't bring William, but he WOULDN'T be quiet and then I would just be
stressed about it the whole time. So I just skip the meetings most of the
time.

Leslie
Old January 27th 04, 12:53 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Leslie wrote:

*Huh? I brought my nursling til she was almost a year old. No one said boo.
*There were several toddlers in the class as well. It is not a problem.
*
*
*I'm sure it's different in different groups. Most of the women where I go are
*older. I've only ever seen one other there with a child. No one ever said I

Most of the women where I go are older too The whole back row is women
over 80 years old who have been members for longer than I have been alive!
They are so cute. They call themselves the "back row club" and they heckle
the "younger" ladies who sit in front of them (the ones who are only 60+).
But there are of course a few younger people as well - in particular I was
pleased that there was a woman who brought not only her nursling (who was
about 6 mos older than mine) but also her husband (who reached goal before
she did and really ****ed her off ).

*couldn't bring William, but he WOULDN'T be quiet and then I would just be
*stressed about it the whole time. So I just skip the meetings most of the

Well, if he can't handle it, that's a whole different story. I stopped
bringing my daughter when she stopped being able to handle it, too. I
thought you (or someone, I don't even remember) said something about not
being ALLOWED to bring the children to the meetings.

Old January 27th 04, 01:16 PM
Leslie

thought you (or someone, I don't even remember) said something about not
being ALLOWED to bring the children to the meetings.

I don't remember what my exact words were, but I might have said, "I can't
bring William," meaning not that they won't allow me to, but that I can't
enjoy the meeting if I do. :-)

Leslie
Old January 27th 04, 01:24 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Leslie wrote:

*I
*thought you (or someone, I don't even remember) said something about not
*being ALLOWED to bring the children to the meetings.
*
*I don't remember what my exact words were, but I might have said, "I can't
*bring William," meaning not that they won't allow me to, but that I can't
*enjoy the meeting if I do. :-)

Well that makes more sense to me
It can be very difficult to focus on a meeting with the kids hanging
around. My 3 year old is for some reason very much into meetings right now
and he ALWAYS asks me when I leave the house "are you going to a meeting?
Can I come TOOOOOOO????" Hehehehe.

Old January 27th 04, 09:58 PM
Leslie

It can be very difficult to focus on a meeting with the kids hanging
around. My 3 year old is for some reason very much into meetings right now
and he ALWAYS asks me when I leave the house "are you going to a meeting?

LOL. When I am going somewhere and need to leave William behind, I tell him I
am going to the grownup place, and kids can't come there. That usually
placates him.

Leslie

Losing weight by breastfeeding Wendy Pregnancy 34 July 31st 04 04:01 AM
Maternal Weight Gain Leslie Pregnancy 9 March 22nd 04 04:27 PM
best way to lose weight whilst bfing jennifer Breastfeeding 8 January 5th 04 09:44 PM