Ritalin and Liver cancer

Old June 12th 05, 12:01 AM
Brad_Chad

The reason that I call Mark Probert a fool is this. His logic is very
discouraging. He believes that the positive effects of Hidden Food
Allergies is psychological. I believe that it is physical, because of
the experiences I had when I accidently ate something that I was
allergic to. My aching joints reminded me to check the ingredients.

I suffered about 40 years of chronic fatigue, 17 years of hayfever, 10
years of joint pain, and about 4 or 5 years of chronic diarrhea. If I
had found that I was allergic to corn and dairy 40 years ago, and my
symptoms never happened I would have been happy. Even if the reason for
my symptoms disappearing was psychological, it would have been worth
the cost of me giving up corn or dairy. There are many people out here
who wish that they knew something about Hidden Food Allergies. If they
had to give up certain foods to make their symptoms go away, they would
count that as a blessing. Even if the cause is psychological. If my
parents had heard about Hidden Food Allergies 40 years ago, we would've
at least have had a choice. We could have chose to believe it or not
believe it. The problem that I have is that conventional medicine took
away peoples choice by keeping people in the dark about the Hidden Food
Allergy CONTROVERSY. Why not publicize both sides of the controversy
loud and clear? I had to find out by chance, slim chance. I found out a
few years ago. Mark's reason for not informing the public is amoral at
best. There is a huge variety of foods besides corn and dairy. Since
this is about food, not medication, it can't interfere with a doctor
trying to find a medical problem. I can get calcium from soy milk just
like I get it from dairy milk.

Brad_Chad

Old June 12th 05, 12:54 AM
Rich

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...

The problem that I have is that conventional medicine took
away peoples choice by keeping people in the dark about the Hidden Food
Allergy CONTROVERSY. Why not publicize both sides of the controversy
loud and clear?

Not, as you seem to believe, because researchers are trying to conceal some
great burning controversy in medicine. Medical research is not much done
into "hidden allergies" because it is not a subject that offers much promise
of discovery. Just because you read a book about "hidden allergies" you seem
to think that HA is a major breakthough into the diagnosis and treatment of
disease. It's not. It's an insignificant backwater in the world of medicine
and is being ignored out of disinterest, not deceit.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old June 12th 05, 01:35 AM
LadyLollipop

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

We understand, Brad. Mark is here to stomp out anything not written and
proven by double blinded, in a controlled setting, peer-reviewed-bla bla bla
Orangized medicine mumbo jumbo. He also needs to have an argument going and
be personally trashing someone. A pity, he really doesn't care what helped
you. He and Rich have lied about you and said you were advertising. When I
called Mark's hand, he did his usual and stated, as far as I am concern his
advocating is advertising. He does this to make his version into
advertising.

Mark's has a history that shows he is a mess.

Don't let him get to you, that's exactly what he wants.

Thanks for sharing, and you never know how many you may have helped.

Jan

Old June 12th 05, 01:44 AM
Rich

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Orangized medicine mumbo jumbo.

There's that undefined term again. Where's that difinition, Jan?
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old June 12th 05, 07:45 AM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message
news

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...

The problem that I have is that conventional medicine took
away peoples choice by keeping people in the dark about the Hidden Food
Allergy CONTROVERSY. Why not publicize both sides of the controversy
loud and clear?

Not, as you seem to believe, because researchers are trying to conceal
some great burning controversy in medicine. Medical research is not much
done into "hidden allergies" because it is not a subject that offers much
promise of discovery. Just because you read a book about "hidden
allergies" you seem to think that HA is a major breakthough into the
diagnosis and treatment of disease. It's not. It's an insignificant
backwater in the world of medicine and is being ignored out of
disinterest, not deceit.

WONDERFUL!!!!

NOBODY'S INTERSTED IN YOUR HEALTH BRAD, GO RIGHT ON BEING SICK!!

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old June 12th 05, 08:32 AM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Orangized medicine mumbo jumbo.

There's that undefined term again. Where's that difinition, Jan?

mumbo jumbo

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old June 12th 05, 02:18 PM
Mark Probert

Brad_Chad wrote:
My point, Mark, is that there will be things found out in the future
that we don't know today.

OK. I expect that we will find out, for sure, that hidden food allergies
are a manufactured condition, created by those who stand to profit from
them. You read a book on it...thus there is already one documented
profiteer. Naturopaths have picked up on it...thus an entire
"profession" of profiteers.

Few people want to do an elimination diet. It

is hard to do a large scale study of Hidden Food Allergies without
people sticking to an elimination diet. Naturopathic doctors treat
people everyday for Hidden Food Allergies.

Naturaly, they do that. Why? Since HFA are as nebulous as a cloud, any
conincidental feeling better by the patient will be called a successful
treatment. This scam is intrinsic to naturopathy and homeopathy.

You can fall for those scams if you like, but I will not, and I will
continue to point out how people are scammed.

There are many people out

here (besides me) that have gotten great results. Maybe you should walk
into a naturopathic doctors office and speak to some patients?

I do not have to jump off a bridge to know that it is bad for my health.

Here we go again, for the 1,003 time. Your explanation that HFA is a
scam does NOT explain why my symptoms would occur again at the times I
forgot to check the ingredients in my food.

Brad, we only have your account of that. Since it is not subject to
independent verification, then I cannot use your yarn as a datapoint.

If I mix up a food that has
corn syrup with a food that has cane sugar, how will my body know when
to react BEFORE I know that corn or dairy is in the ingredients? It is
amazing how my symptoms can occur on cue like that. You still have not
explained how this SCAM can account for the accidental eating of foods
and its associated symptoms.

You have not explained how this "SCAM" has accounted for reactions to
corn that I had as a child, which could not be explained by
conventional medicine. How can a scam know my medical past "exactly"
without knowing me personally. I read my medical history in a magazine
article about Hidden Food Allergies. How many times do I have to tell
you about the Soda and coffee thing from my childhood? You refuse to
explain it, yet you won't shut your hole.

Old June 12th 05, 02:20 PM
Mark Probert

Brad_Chad wrote:
The reason that I call Mark Probert a fool is this. His logic is very
discouraging. He believes that the positive effects of Hidden Food
Allergies is psychological. I believe that it is physical, because of
the experiences I had when I accidently ate something that I was
allergic to. My aching joints reminded me to check the ingredients.

I see, so merely because we disagree on causality you call me a fool and
then you get discouraged. Hmmm...I say it is psychoogical and you get
discouraged...I wonder if their is a link in there...

Old June 12th 05, 02:27 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Jan, please define "organized medicine" in a simple and coherent
definition so we can figure out what you are referring to. I know you
have claimed that you have done so, but, alas, no one can find it, and,
you seem to change the definition to suit your needs.

He also needs to have an argument going and
be personally trashing someone.

I have not personally trashed Brad, although he has done so to me.

However, in your case, watch out for the trash pile.

A pity, he really doesn't care what helped
you. He and Rich have lied about you and said you were advertising.

That was not a lie as I clearly demonstrated when I posted the
definition for advertising. Need I do it again since your short,
impaired, and convenient memory is faulty?

When I
called Mark's hand, he did his usual and stated, as far as I am concern his
advocating is advertising. He does this to make his version into
advertising.

No, stupid, I posted the definition. I guess I have to do it again just
to show what a moron you a

http://education.yahoo.com/reference...ntry/advertise

ad·ver·tise (dvr-tz) KEY

VERB:
ad·ver·tised , ad·ver·tis·ing , ad·ver·tis·es
VERB:
tr.

2. To make known; call attention to: advertised my intention to resign.

Brad has most certainly "made known" and "called attention to" his HFA.
Thus he has advertised them.

I am sorry if it pains you to be shown that your education stopped at
Sandbox 101.

Mark's has a history that shows he is a mess.

I am very neat. I am precise in showing you are functionally illiterate.

Don't let him get to you, that's exactly what he wants.

I do not want to get to Brad. I am addressing his ideas. Do I need to
define *idea* for you?

Thanks for sharing, and you never know how many you may have helped.

Old June 12th 05, 02:29 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Orangized medicine mumbo jumbo.

There's that undefined term again. Where's that difinition, Jan?

mumbo jumbo

Documented mumbo jumbo:

http://education.yahoo.com/reference...nized+medicine

Dictionary: Search Results
Sorry, we have no matches for organized medicine.
Other Suggestions:
We're sorry, we have no suggestions for correcting your search.

No suggestions to correct Jan?

ACK! Jan is now certified to be beyond help!