Dead Beat Fathers

Old June 30th 03, 06:43 PM

Default Dead Beat Fathers

shelly in ok wrote:
: I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
: this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
: Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
: matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
: look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
: lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
: to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
: give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.
:

Perhaps "because the judge denied visitation".

I've read that it's more probable that a father will pay child support
if the father provides an active role in the child's life (I believe it
was in Webster Watnik's book "Child Custody Made Easy".

b.
Old July 1st 03, 02:54 PM
Dave

"shelly in ok" wrote in message
om...
I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

then seek professional help.

Old July 2nd 03, 09:32 AM
Mel Gamble

(garnet) wrote:

"you choose to have four babies and should not have done so if you were
not prepared to take on the financial responsibility alone."

---You must be on crack. Support, be it financial or otherwise, is the
responsibility of BOTH parents, you idiot.

The father could have died, become disabled or been sent to jail....you idiot.

Don't have children you can't afford on your own does NOT just apply to
fathers...you idiot.

Mel Gamble

Review: Dawn of the Dead (** 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 2 March 22nd 04 07:08 PM
Fathers and Children toto General 11 December 8th 03 03:05 AM
Review: The House of the Dead (*) Steve Rhodes General 0 October 23rd 03 07:58 PM
Woman Caring For Child In Feces, Dead Animals, Given Probation Dan Sullivan Twins & Triplets 0 June 25th 03 09:33 AM