Kent and his ""real world friend Mike""

Old December 9th 07, 03:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
Kent Wills

Default Kent and his ""real world friend Mike""

I have it on good authority that on Sun, 09 Dec 2007 00:06:00 GMT, "
krp" wrote:

"Greegor" wrote in message
KW If he's fictional, you should be able to prove this.
KW I'm still waiting.

G You make up a BS story loaded with vaguaries
G and then pretend that the burden of proof is on me?

KW You made the claim. It befalls you to prove it.

You made the claim that we had a friend named Mike
in common in the real world. The only information you
obtained from this supposed contact was WRONG
and had been raised before in the ascps newsgroup.

Haven't you noticed Kent's imaginary friends yet? Like the imaginary
CANADIAN DUDE that used MILLIONS and MILLIONS of internet sites in Holguin.
ALL OVER THE PLACE!! Bwahahahahahahaha!

What is the root cause of your pathological lying?

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!

He's nothing more than the guy Ken hired for the Child Sex
Tours in Cuba, of which Ken is an expert.

--
"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
Old December 9th 07, 05:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
Kent Wills

I have it on good authority that on Sun, 9 Dec 2007 07:47:03 -0800
(PST), Greegor wrote:

[...]

You have never substantiated the dubious story.
You have been evasive.
It really looks like you flat out lied.

If I tell you that which you already know, I would "out" him.

I have already "outed" your imaginary friend.

Either offer the evidence that he is fiction or admit you've
been lying about it.
I'm still waiting...

Since he's a male, you'll not try to abuse him in any fashion (you
ONLY prey upon weaker females), but you might try to make his life
difficult in some manner.

I am amused that you pretend to know something
sinister about your imaginary friend, but won't reveal it.

I know nothing sinister about him, and have never made any
indication that I do. Why do you love to post deceptive implications
like that?

What was he in prison for, Kent?

He was in prison? News to me.

Does he work at Best Buy? LOL

Not as far as I know. I'll ask him about it then next time I
communicate with him.

Your attempt to shift the burden
of proof indicates deception as well.

No shift. It does NOT befall me to prove he is fictional. YOU
alone made that claim. As such, the burden befalls you to prove it.
Either do so or admit you can't.

The only piece of information you got from this
supposed person turned out to be WRONG.

Who claimed it was the only piece of information I got from
him? The only piece of information I brought to the group was and is
wrong, which casts a shadow of doubt on the rest.

Shouldn't you prove the person is real?

That you're so adamant in your insistence that he's fictional,
while offering NOTHING to support the claim, indicates that you've
already accepted that he's real, that he knows you, and that he might
reveal information you would find very embarrassing.
Of course, anything else he may have told me could be just as
inaccurate as your employment status.

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
Old December 14th 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
TNKev

Greegor wrote:
On Dec 12, 3:59 am, Greegor wrote:
December 9th
KW Of course, anything else he may
KW have told me could be just as
KW inaccurate as your employment status.

December 9th
G Is your left hand as stupid as your right hand?

G Does AUK have an award for beating a dead horse?
G Or just plain beating off?

G This was really over days ago.
G I won the bet.

December 12th
ROFL!

What ever happened to Kent Wills anyway?

Want to guess Betty?

*I* wouldn't guess Betty at all.

why would Betty have anything to do with Kent not being here?
Old December 15th 07, 12:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
TNKev

Greegor wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:38 am, Greegor wrote:
G What ever happened to Kent Wills anyway?

G Want to guess Betty?

TNKev *I* wouldn't guess Betty at all.

You're his butt kisser so you probably KNOW!

why would I know I am just a butt kisser.even if I knew you
wouldn't believe a word I say.

TNKev why would Betty have anything to do with Kent not being here?

Who said she did?

you did. "what ever happened to Kent Wills? want to guess Betty?"

why would anyone guess Betty?

Betty is on your mind a lot isn't she?

you got a little crush on her don't you?

Old December 15th 07, 03:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 3:59 am, Greegor wrote:
December 9th
KW Of course, anything else he may
KW have told me could be just as
KW inaccurate as your employment status.

December 9th
G Is your left hand as stupid as your right hand?

G Does AUK have an award for beating a dead horse?
G Or just plain beating off?

G This was really over days ago.
G I won the bet.

December 12th
ROFL!

What ever happened to Kent Wills anyway?

Want to guess Betty?

I don't have to guess.
I know.
Funny that he's not posted for what? Four days? Maybe five, and suddenly
you're all concerned about it, isn't it?

Old December 15th 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 6:10 pm, TNKev wrote:
Greegor wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:38 am, Greegor wrote:
G What ever happened to Kent Wills anyway?

G Want to guess Betty?

TNKev *I* wouldn't guess Betty at all.

You're his butt kisser so you probably KNOW!

why would I know I am just a butt kisser.even if I knew you
wouldn't believe a word I say.

TNKev why would Betty have anything to do with Kent not being here?

Who said she did?

you did. "what ever happened to Kent Wills? want to guess Betty?"

why would anyone guess Betty?

Betty is on your mind a lot isn't she?

you got a little crush on her don't you?

Clearly you haven't seen her picture online.

Says the greaser LOL
You are obsessed with me Greg, and Dan, and Ron, and Kane, and Mehita, and a
whole lot of other people.

Old December 15th 07, 04:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
Kent Wills

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:51:17 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

On Dec 12, 3:59 am, Greegor wrote:
December 9th
KW Of course, anything else he may
KW have told me could be just as
KW inaccurate as your employment status.

December 9th
G Is your left hand as stupid as your right hand?

G Does AUK have an award for beating a dead horse?
G Or just plain beating off?

G This was really over days ago.
G I won the bet.

December 12th
ROFL!

What ever happened to Kent Wills anyway?

I find my family far more important than anything on Usenet.
You probably can't relate.
During the week I'll not be posting. I'll be spending my time
with my family. Some weekends will pass with no posts from me.

Want to guess Betty?

She doesn't need to guess. She was among those who got the
E-mail from me explaining that I won't be posting much.

Old December 15th 07, 04:19 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
Kent Wills

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:22:59 -0600, TNKev
wrote:

[...]

December 12th
ROFL!

What ever happened to Kent Wills anyway?

Want to guess Betty?

*I* wouldn't guess Betty at all.

She wasn't involved in the decision in any way.

why would Betty have anything to do with Kent not being here?

She wouldn't, of course. But Greg has a "thing" for Betty, so
any excuse to mention her name is one that can't be allowed to escape.

Old December 15th 07, 04:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
Kent Wills

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:33:17 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

G What ever happened to Kent Wills anyway?
G Want to guess Betty?

TNKev *I* wouldn't guess Betty at all.

Of course not! You're his butt kisser!

Betty is male? News to me.

TNKev why would Betty have anything to do with Kent not being here?

If she did, would she need to GUESS? LOL

Uh, no. If she didn't she would NOT need to guess as she
would know. As it stands, she does know, as dose David, Dan and Kev.
I sent out an E-mail letting them, and others, know that I would be
spending more time with my family than on Usenet. It's a concept that
will escape you, I expect.