Disneyland DA Ruckauckas: *More* mass child abuse by OBs...

Old July 2nd 04, 01:59 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Disneyland DA Ruckauckas: *More* mass child abuse by OBs...

TO: DISNEYLAND DA TONY RACKAUCKAS ):

Have you taken any action yet?

I've been writing to you about routine child abuse by OBs...

OBs are knowingly closing birth canals and gruesomely (sometimes fatally)
manipulating most babies' spines at birth...

See again: $25,000 for OC chiros for Disneyland antifluoridation work?

(ANTIFLUORIDE FOLKS: SEE MY SIMPLE QUESTION AT THE END OF THIS POST.)

DA TONY: **MORE** ROUTINE CHILD ABUSE BY OBs...

IMMEDIATE CORD CLAMPING...

The American Academy of Pediatrics says "aggressive" immediate cord
clamping/ICC is "unethical," as in,

"There may be a temptation to practice immediate cord clamping [ICC]
aggressively to increase the volume of cord blood that can be harvested for
cord blood banking. This practice is unethical and should be discouraged."
(full cite below)

TRANSLATION: Immediate cord clamping - "aggressive" or otherwise - is CHILD
ABUSE and should be abolished immediately.

Retired obstetrician GM Morley, MB ChB FACOG says:

"I AM WILLING TO TESTIFY AND OFFER PROOF that immediate cord clamping at
birth causes attention deficit disorders, learning disabilities, behavioral
disorders, mental retardation, respiratory distress syndrome, and
intraventricular hemorrhage, and cerebral palsy." (full statement below)

PREGNANT WOMEN:

To PREVENT immediate cord clamping (child abuse): Just tell your OB or
CNMwife not to clamp your baby's cord until the umbilical cord stops
pulsating and your baby is pink and breathing.

Let them "harvest" your baby's blood AFTER he is done with it.

DISNEYLAND DA TONY RACKAUCKAS and MICHIGAN SHERIFFS indeed sheriffs
everywhe Please stop this obvious mass child abuse.

HERE IS DR. MORLEY'S NOTARIZED STATEMENT...

G. M. Morley, MB ChB FACOG
P. O. Box 181
Northport, MI 49670

August 29, 2001

To Whom It May Concern:

Name: GEORGE MALCOLM MORLEY, MB ChB FACOG

Curriculum. Vitae. I graduated from Edinburgh University medical School in
1957, completed a rotating membership in Michigan in 1958 and completed a
residency in obstetrics and gynecology in 1962 when I began private
practice. I became boar certified in obstetrics and gynecology in 1966 and
am currently a member of Michigan State Medical Society and a Fellow of the
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. I retired from practice in
1999.

Publications: A full review article entitled Cord Closu Can Hasty
Clamping Injure the Newborn? In OBG MANAGEMENT, July 1998. Two letters
published in OBG MANAGEMENT in February 1998 and May 1999. Four letters
published in OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY in August 2000, January 2001, and in
June 2001 (2).

The basic premises on which Ms Young's complaint is founded a

1.That immediately after the birth of all children, the cord and placenta
continue to supply the child with oxygen and blood.

2.That after the lungs are supplying the child with oxygen and after the
child has received enough blood from the placenta for optimal survival, the
cord vessels close naturally.

3.That interruption of the placental supply of oxygen and blood by means of
a cord clamp before the lungs are functioning and before the child has
attained an optimal blood volume may cause permanent injury to the child.

My publications and all other publications in my possession support the
truth of the above premises.

The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG Educational Bulletin
216, Nov. 1995) and the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada
(SOGC Policy Statement No. 89, May 2000) advise immediate clamping of the
cord at birth. Because of this advise and current early cord clamping habits
fostered by the profession, few newborns today have optimal oxygenation or
optimal blood volumes; many are needlessly injured by premature cord
clamping.

I AM WILLING TO TESTIFY AND OFFER PROOF that immediate cord clamping at
birth causes attention deficit disorders, learning disabilities, behavioral
disorders, mental retardation, respiratory distress syndrome, and
intraventricular hemorrhage, and cerebral palsy.

G. M. MORLEY, signature and date: August 29, 2001

WITNESSED:

MARTHA L. ROBERTS, NOTARY PUBLIC

LAELANAU COUNTY, MICHIGAN

(My commission Expires: August 11, 2003)

HERE IS A FULLER EXCERPT OF THE AAP STATEMENT...

"JUST" ANEMIA LATER IN LIFE?^^^

American Academy of Pediatrics Policy Statement on Cord Blood Banking
(excerpt)

The importance of larger numbers of stem cells to the success of engraftment
could encourage the attendance at delivery by a physician or other health
care personnel to attempt to harvest more cord blood. It has been shown that
the timing of umbilical cord clamping has an important effect on the
neonatal blood volume and the subsequent hematologic status. If cord
clamping is done too soon after birth, the infant may be deprived of a
placental blood transfusion, resulting in lower blood volume and increased
risk for anemia^^^ in later life. Immediate cord clamping will, of course,
increase the volume of placental blood for harvesting for cord blood
banking. There may be a temptation to practice immediate cord clamping
aggressively to increase the volume of cord blood that can be harvested for
cord blood banking. This practice is unethical and should be discouraged.

Pediatrics, Volume 104, Number 1, July 1999, pp 116-118.

For complete policy statement, see http://www.aap.org/policy/re9860.html

^^^"JUST" ANEMIA LATER IN LIFE?

Again quoting retired obstetrician GM Morley, MB ChB FACOG:

"I AM WILLING TO TESTIFY AND OFFER PROOF that immediate cord clamping at
birth causes attention deficit disorders, learning disabilities, behavioral
disorders, mental retardation, respiratory distress syndrome, and
intraventricular hemorrhage, and cerebral palsy." (full statement below)

WARNING: Dr. Morley's fellow OBs are continuing the obvious child abuse -
but Dr. Morley does not yet wish to report immediate cord clamping as child
abuse...

See Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

With Dr. Morley's written, notarized statement (see above), do Michigan
sheriff's really need an official suspected child abuse report from him
before taking action to stop this mass child abuse?

The above statement by Dr. GM Morley and the AAP cite came via Donna Young
via Kelly Moscarello...