howdy

Old June 12th 04, 12:33 AM
Jamey

Default howdy

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

1 Cor. 10:13
Old June 12th 04, 04:57 AM

"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .
hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

1 Cor. 10:13

Do you have some issues that you want to share?
Welcome.

Old June 12th 04, 05:21 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Hi, Paul from the UK. A single dad with one son.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 12th 04, 05:22 PM
Paul Griffiths

"V" wrote in message
"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 13th 04, 04:07 AM

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"V" wrote in message
"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

--
Paul Griffiths

Ooh...I just let one go with 'issues'.....
no more dating men with 'issues'....
lol....

Old June 13th 04, 11:28 AM
Jamey

V wrote:
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message
m...

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

--
Paul Griffiths

Ooh...I just let one go with 'issues'.....
no more dating men with 'issues'....
lol....

well maybe you need a guy that doesnt have issues..ya know we are out there
Old June 13th 04, 11:28 AM
Jamey

Paul Griffiths wrote:

"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Hi, Paul from the UK. A single dad with one son.

i'm a single dad with one son too...he lives with his mother but i get
him pretty often
Old June 13th 04, 11:30 AM
Jamey

Paul Griffiths wrote:

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

ok i have an issue...is it just me or is it impossible to meet someone
that goes to church...i mean i'm not, by any stretch of the imagination,
the most religous guy out there but come on...where are all the woman
that believe in God???
Old June 13th 04, 01:25 PM
Joelle

ok i have an issue...is it just me or is it impossible to meet someone
that goes to church...i mean i'm not, by any stretch of the imagination,
the most religous guy out there but come on...where are all the woman
that believe in God???

Um..have you tried going to church?

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old June 13th 04, 02:16 PM
Paul Griffiths

"V" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"V" wrote in message

snip

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

Ooh...I just let one go with 'issues'.....

Almost certainly for the best. Issues I can cope with but 'issues'...

no more dating men with 'issues'....

If only it were *really* that easy. sigh

lol....

Always a good thing to do IMHO.

--
Paul Griffiths