howdy

Old June 16th 04, 03:28 AM
Tiffany

Default howdy

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:26:39 -0400, "Tiffany"

"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:21:24 -0400, "Tiffany"

Cool... visions...... now we are getting somewhere! Kate, can you

envision
my future perhaps? (heehee)

More to the point, can you? g

But hey, its nice to see some activity in here anyways!

You ain't kidding.

'Kate

I am not sure if my visions are more fantasy anymore! lol

There's one sure way to make them fantasy; give up.

If you're thinking of doing that, I'll have to consider handing the
paddle over to PaulF. Don't give up on yourself.

At this point, any spanking will not be punishment. lol

I won't give up, just seems to be taking to long to accomplish things.
Raising a kid takes way to much time! I have about 2 new plans for things
but everything is on hold until we find out if she got into this private
school or not. Long story there, it is something that has been in the works
for months now. It will be a GREAT opportunity for her. Also for me, I will
be able to spend more time on my career.

But back to the spanking...... that was more interesting. lol

Old June 18th 04, 03:33 AM
Jamey

Tiffany wrote:
"Jamey" wrote in message

'Kate wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:14:50 GMT, Jamey

'Kate wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:30:36 GMT, Jamey

Paul Griffiths wrote:

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message
gy.com...

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to

say hi

to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and

talking

about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

ok i have an issue...is it just me or is it impossible to meet someone
that goes to church...i mean i'm not, by any stretch of the

imagination,

the most religous guy out there but come on...where are all the woman
that believe in God???

Isn't that quite the question. Welcome to the group, BTW. I'm 'Kate.
I have three children ages 24, 15, and 14. Can't answer your question
but I can ask why you've made church attendence a condition.

'Kate

not that attendance is the issue...its the belief i geuss thats an
issue...all of the single women are either gay or...well single for a
reason...

Really? Like... what reason?

'Kate

like they are psycho

OMG its my DAD! You sound just like my Dad.

So why are you single? You see, he is single too.... he goes to church to
meet women sometimes too...... doesn't work for him either. He says women
are nuts...... I told him and I tell you, look in the mirror.

just for the record...i dont go to chruch to "meet women" i go to church
to worship....i would like to meet a woman that would go to church with
me...but thanks for pointing out that i need to see how psycho i
am....that was helpful
Old June 18th 04, 03:51 AM

"Jamey" wrote in message news:awsAc.25390 just for
the record...i dont go to chruch to "meet women" i go to church
to worship....i would like to meet a woman that would go to church with
me...but thanks for pointing out that i need to see how psycho i
am....that was helpful

Jamey: you said we women were pyscho. If you are kiddin' then you should put
some sort of wink, or ::hee hee:: or LOL...

Old June 18th 04, 04:30 AM
Tiffany

"Jamey" wrote in message
gy.com...
Tiffany wrote:

Paul Griffiths wrote:

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message
[...]

Well, lets try to be helpful..... why are you single?

Old June 18th 04, 10:10 PM
Karen O'Mara

"V" wrote in message ...
Jamey: you said we women were pyscho. If you are kiddin' then you should put
some sort of wink, or ::hee hee:: or LOL...

Maybe psycho was a term of endearment?...probably not, though.

Karen