31 week appointment update and question

Old October 22nd 03, 06:49 PM
kylee

Default 31 week appointment update and question

Sorry I haven't been around much.. I have been nesting like you would not
believe. So much so I think I am driving poor Jerimy NUTS!! HE's prolly
happy to be underway this week. .lol
That and the fact that my cousin and her family just got assigned to the
island so I have been busy showing her around.

As for the 31 week baby update. Everything is fine
140/88 bp
36 fundal height
140 heatbeat.

Had to retake the stupid antibody screening cause the lab screwed up the
last one.. 3rd stick for one freakin test..yeah I was really happy about
that one.

Talked to her about the possibility of getting induced early so that Jer can
be there. We came to an agreement that she would start trying to get my
cervix to start dialating at my 37 week appointment. And considering this
isnt' my first it shouldn't take much to get things going. (((crossing my
fingers)))

Since Jer was able to go to my appointment we went ahead and took the L&D
tour .. It was rather informative. The greatest thing about it, all the
maternity rooms have the most amasing ocean views, and the hospital caters a
congratulatory dinner prepared by some chef at a nearby resort for new
parents.

All together a pretty good day. So now I'm just looking for soemthing to get
things rolling!!!!! Am I the only one here ready for this to be over NOW????

If so other than just sex.. which will be starting as soon as Jer gets his
happy butt off that boat, does anyone have any ways that they know to get
things moving???

Old October 23rd 03, 02:20 AM
Daye

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:49:37 GMT, "kylee"
wrote:

If so other than just sex.. which will be starting as soon as Jer gets his
happy butt off that boat, does anyone have any ways that they know to get
things moving???

Spicy foods, walking and nipple stimulation are what I hear most
often.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan

Elly's daily update (40w5d) and question Elly Pregnancy 14 October 17th 03 07:40 PM
39+ weeks ob/gyn appointment, update & question Elly Pregnancy 5 October 3rd 03 09:11 PM
My 39 week update! Kari Pregnancy 5 September 26th 03 10:51 AM
Update ( # of ultrasounds question) annafine Pregnancy 4 September 21st 03 05:56 PM
31 week report & a positioning question Em Pregnancy 19 July 26th 03 08:07 PM