[email protected] Fwd: Money for New Orleans, AL & GA

Old March 5th 07, 07:00 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
2Barter.net

Default [email protected] Fwd: Money for New Orleans, AL & GA

Fwd: Money for New Orleans, AL & GA
Inbox
Reply to all
Print
Add 2Barter.net to Contacts list
Report phishing
Message text garbled?
"2Barter.net" to New, 2Barter.net, newsmail
show details 10:54 am

PLEASE SING-IN TO HELP
ON "CLICK"
From: "
Date: Mar 4, 9:48 am
Subject: Money for New Orleans, AL & GA
To: alt.fan.letterman you can't keep a true blessing down
On "CLICK" to see Deadly Mongoose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgYq_...elated&search=

From: CraigOral Somerford
Date: Mar 4, 2007 12:34 PM
Subject: " As i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me "
To: Joel Osteen Ministries , Cambel Brown

Cc: "2Barter. net" , YouTube Service

Steps # 1
Bcc:http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2
.. . . . & # 2 On "CLICK" to see " Working in Faith "http://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ImW2KsYCA
, CraigOral Somerford has invited you to open a Google mail account
CraigOral Somerford
to Joel
More options 12:22 pm (7 minutes ago)
Pastor Joel Osteen
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.
On "CLICK" to see FREEhttp://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=1111de7e0a23cdf1
Thank you
Sencerely:
Mr Osteen

"Isaiah 61;7 " March 4th 2007
Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,
And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.
Therefore in their land they shall possess double;
Everlasting joy shall be theirs.

From: CraigOral Somerford
Date: Mar 4, 2007 11:45 AM
Subject: Thank you for registering!
To: Joel Osteen Ministries
Cc: "2Barter. net" , YouTube Service

Bcc: " Barter Needed "http://www.2Barter.net/forward.html a few
Blessings for this Non-profit
Thank you
Sincerely:
Mr Joel Osteen
Edit your personal preferences
Thank you
Sincerely:
Joel Osteen
Cc: ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD On "CLICKING" all you?
Hear & See in this message
Bcc:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBbmiQhuAhU
" Skit Kittie Cat Skit
To see Leroy On "CLICK" ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD Leroy #1 Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE#2
Photohttp://skit-kittie-cat-skit.googlegroups.com/web/%22MASCOT%22?gda=-aT...

" 2Barter, Google & YouTube "
Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US.
Him,Her,Them & You
From: Your Host
Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Feb 24, 2007 10:35 AM
Subject: Paperlink Work 24 feb 2007
To:http://www.2Barter.net http://www.2Barter.net/shop.html
Cc:http://www.joelosteen.com
Bcc:http://www.youtube.com

CraigOral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account,
visithttp://mail.google.com/mail/a-43cedc664-2527614093-b737d0e16d

Once you create your account, CraigOral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:http://
mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide:http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).

04 mar 2007 On "CLICK" to Hear & See
morehttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Craig+Oral+Somerford&btnG=Google...
Thank you
For your barter with 2Barter
Print allPaperlink Work #[03052007] http://2barter.net/forwardthanks.html
Inbox
Reply to all
Print
Add CraigOral to Contacts list
Report phishing
Message text garbled?
CraigOral Somerford to me, YouTube, Barter, Joel, ed_mccarrick,
Cambel, Cambel, Great
show details 9:52 am (40 minutes ago)

Welcome to:
The home of " ? "

" Skit Kittie Cat Skit
On "CLICK" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE Theme song
found while;
" Working in Faith "
Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him, Her, Them
& YOU
2Barter, Google & YouTube...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Orleans, LA
#1 Leroy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#2 Friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUCZgwXQ
http://skit-kittie-cat-skit.googlegr...xZOhC7GDYiIY8B
_

--http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/05/technology/05ted.html?
_r=1&oref=slogin
Thank you
Sincerely:
http://www.2Barter.net/forward.html
From: Back to me if you will
Date: Mar 5, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: Jones"

To:
@ http://www.cityofno.com
Cc: Thamos D. Jones @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkgPPVQ4d_A
Bcc: Too much time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN2G9JGWRgM
?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
Date: Mar 5, 2007 10:20 AM
Subject: A Weasel in a snake pit?-In-DEED-DO-FORWARD " Thomas D.
Jones"
, Thank you
To: Joel Osteen Ministries
Cc: "Thomas D. Jones"

Bcc:
http://www.cityofenterprise.net @ http://www.joelosteen.com
http://www.americus-online.com

A Weasel in a Snake pit? PLEASE VIEW Inbox
Reply Please if you will do so for me.
Reply to all Forward to all Mayors' http://2barter.net/forwardthanks.html
Print if you wish mailed-from-gmail-primary-email-of-2Barter.net

Add CraigOral to Contacts list
Message text garbled?
from CraigOral Somerford hide details 9:54
am (21 minutes ago)
"Thomas D. Jones" ,
YouTube Service

cc
"Kenneth W. Boswell"
,
"2Barter. net"
date Mar 5, 2007 9:54 AM
subject A Weasel in a Snake pit? PLEASE VIEW
mailed-by gmail.com

" A Weasel in a Snake Pit please help "

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit... we need you
?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD On "CLICK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUtL_0vAJk

Enterprise AL Police Chef please help us get the word out about this
blessing for it seems to us @ Google and YouTube The " News Media "
Has there?
Grip so to seek or lack of better words hands on us but will not let
us go to so as too do what this Non-profit is intended too Do
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C_Rb...elated&search=
Thank you
Sincerely: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVd0uOqd3F8
Kenneth W. Boswell & Thomas D. Jones
Mayor & Police Chef
On "CLICK" to see more
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...&q=2Barter.net

" Make Today Yesterday Tomorrow "
On "CLICK" to see more of subject
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=2Barter.net

Short on Money [email protected] Child Support 2 January 8th 07 06:22 PM
Money for old rope [email protected] General 0 July 8th 05 01:22 AM
MONEY IS NOT just FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! Rebecca Richmond Twins & Triplets 0 December 13th 03 09:08 PM
KIDS EARNING MONEY Dargentala General 0 August 1st 03 02:43 PM
Money money money... russell barr General 0 August 1st 03 01:23 PM