Pedophilia: When Is a Difference a Disorder?

Old July 9th 07, 12:59 PM posted to alt.masturbation,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.support.incest,soc.men,misc.kids
bobandcarole,

Default Pedophilia: When Is a Difference a Disorder?

On Jul 6, 4:23?pm, (XXX) wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
On Jul 6, 1:45?pm, Don Quixote wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
On Jul 5, 2:02?pm, Jennie wrote:
On 2 Jul, 02:18, (XXX) wrote:

Finally, a word about children. When a person with pedophilia
interacts with a child sexually, he has done wrong. He may, or may
not, have caused harm.
If a boy is desperate for sex, and at a certain age all young boys
are desperate for sex, it is surely wrong for his mother to refuse
sexual contact.

Jennie

I hope you are not a Parent.

Your (bobandcarole's) mistake in logic and judgment, is that you put
too much importance on others fitting in with your own values and
culture

No, child molestation is wrong in ANY culture...bottom line.

snip pedo babble

See what I mean? It is not only afraid of even reading anything that might
disagree with it's world view, but it can't even stomach reposting anything
that might contradict it's ideas (or "facts", as it would say).

FACT: Child Molestation is unhealthy to children.

Children suffering abuse develop a range of maladaptive, anti-social
and self-destructive behaviors and thoughts by trying to cope with the
abuse, by trying to understand the situation and why the abuse is
happening.

pedophiles will go to great lengths to gain access to children.
pedophiles have volunteered at church youth groups, worked as camp
counselors, coached youth athletic teams and more. Though the number
of pedophiles is unknown, from the amount of pedophile-oriented
pornographic material on the internet it can only be assumed that
there are more pedophiles than current estimates suggest. An
individual does not necessarily have to molest children to be
diagnosed a pedophile. The term is a medical diagnosis applied to
adults who have these abnormal sexual desires and urges.

pedophiles abuse children through commercial exploitation, sexual
exploitation through child prostitution or child pornography. asbl's
pedophile "4s00th" is a
confessed participant in this illegal and unethical practice.

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...077ee84?&hl=en

"I cannot, in good conscience, claim that none of the posts contain
child pornography as I did not download the entire group, only a few
random samples -- all of which did NOT contain any pornographic
content or any illegal content. There was, indeed, nudity -- but we
all know that nudity does not equal pornography"--pedophile "4s00th"
contributes to the exploitation of children.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...06f807a0ffc6e?

The effects of child molestation:
Low self-esteem
Depression and anxiety
Eating disorders
Relationship difficulties
Alienation and withdrawal
Personality disorders

Old July 10th 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.masturbation,alt.support.incest,soc.men,misc.kids
R. Steve Walz

bobandcarole, wrote:

On Jul 6, 4:23?pm, (XXX) wrote:

FACT: Child Molestation is unhealthy to children.

----------------------
Only if they don't want it, but LOTS of them want it!

Children suffering abuse develop a range of maladaptive, anti-social
and self-destructive behaviors and thoughts by trying to cope with the
abuse, by trying to understand the situation and why the abuse is
happening.

--------------------------
That is only the ones who DON'T want it.

pedophiles will go to great lengths to gain access to children.
pedophiles have volunteered at church youth groups, worked as camp
counselors, coached youth athletic teams and more. Though the number
of pedophiles is unknown, from the amount of pedophile-oriented
pornographic material on the internet it can only be assumed that
there are more pedophiles than current estimates suggest.

--------------------------
Nawh, everybody likes to see young girls naked, because they didn't
get to when they were growing up. But only those psychologically
fixated on young kids sexually are pedophiles. The rest of everybody
are only interested in young peri-adolescents, and are less and less
interested the less secondary sexual characteristics a kid has.

An
individual does not necessarily have to molest children to be
diagnosed a pedophile. The term is a medical diagnosis applied to
adults who have these abnormal sexual desires and urges.

----------------------
Yes, but what I'm saying is that the only ones who are pedophiles
are the ones who like kids more and more the less and less secondary
sexual charateristics they have. The rest of everybody is the reverse.

pedophiles abuse children through commercial exploitation, sexual
exploitation through child prostitution or child pornography. asbl's
pedophile "4s00th" is a
confessed participant in this illegal and unethical practice.

We ain't there, check crossposting.
Steve