Back-to-School Do's and DON'Ts From America's Favorite Grandmother

Old August 31st 03, 03:32 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

Default Back-to-School Do's and DON'Ts From America's Favorite Grandmother

Summer vacation is finally over and the little ones are back in school
at last. Thank Goodness for that! Sending the kids back to school is
more of a mixed blessing this year than ever, however, since severe
budget cuts have changed the face of education more than ever before.
There are still shootings and stabbings at virtually every one of
those pitiful public schools nearly every week, and what's more I
think we should all take a good, hard look at the people they've hired
to teach our children. Are they lustful, liberal, lying,
hypocritical, deviant, pagan, or just plain evil? So few are decent,
God-fearing True Americans these days it's a shame. This year I drew
up a short list of simple do's and don'ts for parents struggling, as
we all do to one degree or another, to keep our children out of
trouble at school. Here they are for your edification...

1) DO send your children to school on time. Don't delay your vacation
so you can waste more time lounging around at some far-flung resort on
Maui or Fire Island -- and we all know why they call it that, don't
we? Make sure your kids are in school and ready to learn the very
first day the doors are opened to receive them. If you teach them
it's OK to slack off now, they'll spend the rest of their lives doing
just that, to the peril of the whole world. Why do you think there's
a recession going on right now, aside from the fact that our country's
been overrun by undocumented aliens? It's because most people are
lazy and don't want to do a decent day's work!

2) DON'T let your children dress like little hoodlums and whores when
they go to school. That means the rough "hip-hop" look of gangsta
rappers and their cheap street "ho's" is completely out. Decent boys
wear buttoned shirt, always tucked in, along with neckties to school,
and decent girls wear skirts or dresses just short enough to allow
comfortable kneeling in Church and nothing else. Both wear
age-appropriate underwear. Tight and revealing clothes are out too,
especially for growing bodies. Violence and mayhem hit the public
schools just about the time they threw the dress code out.

3) DO make sure your children pray in school. School officials are
forbidden by man's evil "laws" to LEAD children in prayer, of course,
but that doesn't mean your children can't pray at the beginning of
each class and particularly before exams. Instruct your children to
stand up for their rights and to demand that a minute be set aside
each day for prayer for all those who want to engage in it. True
Christians should pray in Jesus' name. True Jews should chant their
prayers in the Holy Hebrew tongue. Muslims and pagans should not be
allowed to pray out loud because they are addressed to false gods. I
think students should carry replicas of the Holy Ten Commandments that
have recently been ordered removed from a courthouse in Alabama by the
state's corrupt supreme court.

4) DON'T forget to give your children a thick annotated Bible to read
in school. As the ultimate source of all True Wisdom and Knowledge,
it should be carried to school along with other secular textbooks and
displayed as prominently as possible. I personally believe it should
be open on each student's desk whenever any other book is, and that if
any other text contradicts what the Word of God teaches in any way,
True Believers are under no obligation to memorize or apply such
profane teachings. Be sure to give your children a Bible-reading
schedule and to quiz them on their comprehension. If students are
forced to read secular rubbish like "The Odyssey" and "Sir Gawain and
the Green Knight," they should also be conversant with the Holy Bible.
They should also discuss it in class. When a secular-minded teacher
unrolls a chart showing the interrelationships between the various
so-called Indo-European languages, for example, your children should
be able to recite the True History of the Tower of Babel in class to
refute it. If a teacher wants to babble about the twelve labors of
Hercules, your children should be able to explain that that Greek
myths was borrowed from the True Story of Samson in the Bible.

5) DO make sure your children join the Good News Club or some other
prayer forum that meets regularly to pray and study the Holy
Scriptures in school. Make sure the club has a special sweater,
jacket, or other emblem that identifies your child as a God-fearing
Christian (or Jew, as the case may be) who is not afraid to proclaim
his or her devotion to God in public. As the Lord Jesus taught, "Let
your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and
glorify your Father which is in Heaven" (Matthew 5:16).

6) DON'T let your children read books that teach obvious error, which
includes the wicked Theory of Evil-ution, which teaches people that
their true parents were not Adam and Eve but instead a bunch of apes
in the jungle. Your Church should hold regular book burnings.
Although text books that belong to the demonic state should not be
burned at such services, your children should invite teachers,
principals, and liberal-leaning fellow students to such events to see
how the True People of God handle such propaganda from the Putrid Pit
as Charles Darwin's "Origin of Species" and Kurt Vonnegut's
"Slaughterhouse Five," which is still available in many public school
libraries.

7) DO join the PTA and attend as many meetings as you can. Insist
that they all start with prayer and be sure to take your Bible to them
and make proposals directly from its sacred pages. Familiarize
yourself with the school's general curriculum and point out any
obvious errors in it. Make sure it doesn't favor any disadvantaged
children or the offspring of illegal immigrants who refuse to learn
English at home or at school. Legal immigrants leave their primitive,
pagan cultures behind when they come to our Holy Country, which will
one day be a Holy Theocracy.

8) DON'T hesitate to protest the teaching of sex education to
children. Every child should learn about the mysteries and wonders of
the Sacred Sexual Union from his or her parents, not from a bunch of
ultra-liberal teachers who don't believe in God or attend a
Bible-believing Church regularly. Today's teachers tell kids that
masturbation is not only "OK" but indispensable to good health. True
Christians know better. Masturbation is evil! "Health" instructors
regularly tell girls they can swim, ride horseback, and even do yoga
while the Bloody Curse of Womanhood is upon them if they'll only
insert tampons in their orifices. True Christians know that tampons
are masturbatory devices that no decent woman would ever introduce
into her secret parts. Women should be set apart during this Special
Time and should not be allowed to engage in strenuous exercise. Yoga
is of the devil anyway and shouldn't be taught in secular schools.
Beware, parents! Today's demon-possessed teachers hand out condoms
and tell their students where they can get free birth control pills,
diaphragms, deadly IUDs, spermicidal jellies and foams, condoms, and
even so-called "marital aids" just for the asking and completely
without parental consent. Many of them actually show pornographic
videos in class so their students will be turned on sexually all the
time and be ready to experiment with fornication, particularly with
sexual fetishes or with homosexuality, with little prompting.

9) DO make sure your children know all about cults whose members might
try to entice them to join false religions, such as the Mormons,
Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Scientists, Unitarians, Swedenborgians,
Muslims, Hare Krishnas, Scientologists, New Agers, and above all
witches. If the whole class isn't allowed to study the Holy Bible as
the foundation of Western civilization, it shouldn't be allowed to
study the Koran or any other sectarian religious text either. The
Koran might as well be called "A Manual of Intolerance" anyway. Any
Muslim who accepts Christ as his or her Personal Savior will burn all
the copies of the UN-holy Koran within reach.

10) DON'T forget to commemorate September 11 at school -- and to
emphasize to your children who was responsible for the acts of
terrorism committed that day
-- Muslims. They should wear American flags to school every day and
to pray for all the terrorists in the world plotting evil against the
True People of God right now. They should see images of so-called
Palestinian Arabs celebrating in the streets as the Twin Towers fell.

11) DO teach your children to report even the slightest suspicion of
child molestation or child endangerment to the police. Many teachers
are child molesters, and deviates hang out near playgrounds all over
the country waiting for the opportunity to attack. Be especially
watchful of children who come from broken homes. The family life in
such households typically leads to sexual promiscuity and deviance.
In Californication there are teachers in the public schools who openly
recruit in their advanced sex education classes for prostitutes they
can set up on street corners. Homosexuals are also busily recruiting
in the public schools.

12) DON'T forget to get to know your children's teachers. Invite them
to dinner and grill them on all the essentials: do they oppose the
homosexual mockery of marriage that all the deviates and sex maniacs
are pleading for now? Will they join you in closing down bars, bath
houses, whorehouses, crack houses, dope dens, pot clubs, abortion
clinics, and the vast network of tunnels that extend under our borders
allowing an almost limitless influx into our country of illegal
immigrant filth? If not, why not? Hold them accountable for their
actions AND their opinions.

13) DO teach your children to shun classmates who are deliberately
different, among them the children of illegal immigrants who refuse to
learn proper English and want to be taught calculus and computer
science in their native tongues just so they can get more jobs
exported overseas. And we're talking about some strange tongues here,
such as Gujarati, Bemba, and Hokkienese, not just the "big six"
(Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Japanese, and Korean, which
are all now official out West and which will soon be replacing English
completely). Little Mussulmans who insist on taking their shoes off
in class and/or draping themselves in long veils and shrouds should
also be avoided. You do realize they HATE God's Chosen People and
frequently talk about blowing up people in Israel and New York. The
idea of peaceful coexistence is totally alien to them. They wouldn't
be here in the country they consider to be "the Great Satan" unless
they wanted to do harm to our way of life. I think it's funny how
they all say they don't drink the devil's potion even though they
typically own -- or at least work in -- liquor stores that are often
closed down for selling booze to minors. At one time even Osama bin
Laden owned a chain of liquor stores in this country. In almost all
of them there's a charity cup for the so-called children of
"Palestine" (a fictitious country, as any map will tell you). The
proceeds are always used to fund terrorism worldwide. I say leave
these evil people to their own devices and maybe they'll get the
message -- namely that we don't want them here.

14) DON'T neglect to help your children with their homework, which
should be both challenging and plentiful. How else are we going to
keep young people away from the boob tube and those ultra-violent
video games they're all addicted to? That means you'd better know all
the subjects they're studying inside and out. If you don't, sign up
for some adult education courses yourself, or just go out and buy
yourself some good books and read them. Start with the classics, like
"The Color Purple" or "Invisible Man," and make sure you know
everything your kids know and then some. I was talking with a woman
yesterday who said she couldn't help her son with his trigonometry
homework. I asked her why. "Did you get yourself knocked up at
sixteen and drop out of high school or something?" I said. She said
she was drawn to "graphic design" instead, which tells me she knows
more about how to arrange toss pillows on a couch than she does about
the mathematical proportions of God's Orderly World. I'd be ashamed
if any of my kids could say they knew more than their mama.
Fortunately, they can't. I had a very well-rounded education. We
dispensed with all the theoretical nonsense they give kids to study
today and got right to the basics. We started with Biblical
Archaeology and moved upward from their to the Analytical Geometry of
Solomon's Temple, which includes Kabbalistic gematria.

15) Do make sure your children eat a sensible diet. I think it's
obvious to everyone that kids today are pigging out on calorie-rich
junk food and just getting sick on account of it. It does no good to
sue McDonald's and Hostess Foods Company, makers of HoHos and Ding
Dongs. If nobody bought their sugar-loaded trash, they wouldn't be
selling it. Get your kids off the sugar coaster today. Send the ones
that have already succumbed and have blown up like blimps to the
nearest hard labor fat farm to work all that flab off. That little
brat who tweaked the Blaster worm and wrought havoc worldwide is too
fat to get up off his dead backside and do anything constructive.
Since the evil state won't allow public floggings and canings as a
deterrent to such crimes, I think he ought to be packed off to the
toughest fat camp there is. It will help him work on his
"self-esteem" issues as well, the ugly heathen blob.

Follow these basic principles are your children may be genuinely ready
for college a year or more early.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Wretched Sinners That You Are in God's Sight!

-|-

Reverend (Grand)Mother Henrietta Hickey
God's End-Times Mouthpiece
Christian Liberation Interfaith Temple
Old August 31st 03, 06:54 PM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

"K, T, E & N" wrote in message ...

Well. First I DON'T cross post - especially not crap.

Nor do I. I cross-post only True and Full Gospel Preaching straight
from the Word of God. Cross-posting allows us to reach more people
with the Gospel. It would surprise you how many mothers are Godless
heathens who believe it's perfectly all right to murder a living fetus
in cold blood or leave baby boys uncircumcised. I'm here to make sure
everyone is at least exposed to the Truth. That way, on Judgment Day,
which is fast approaching us even now, no one who has heard my
Holiness Gospel Preaching can say they weren't warned of the coming
doom.

Second. I DON'T use an apostrophe incorrectly.

Nor do I. I believe that proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
are a True Christian's duties.

Third. Your religious bigotry

BIGOTRY?!?! What do you mean "bigotry"? I teach that the Lord Jesus
loves all people and wants to see them in His Heavenly Mansions. I
make no preference to Jew nor Greek, Black nor white, slave nor bond,
male nor female, has-been nor wanna-be. I preach the same True, Full,
and Living Gospel to all people regardless of background. I also know
that Satan has seduced many millions into his false belief systems,
and that there is only One Way to God. Anyone who isn't on it is on
the highway to hell. It's my duty as an Evangelist to show sinners
the error of their ways and lead them back to Christ Jesus. What do
you have against that, woman?

is atrocious for a true American where

An "American" is not a place, so "where" is incorrect here. It sounds
like you could do with a good grammar refresher course yourself. Tell
me, do you read the Holy Bible every day as you should? Somehow I
doubt it.

there is freedom to choose any religion or no religion

Yes, America is way too liberal in this regard these days. It was
founded as a Christian Nation and will soon be a Holy Fundamentalist
Theocracy once again. All True Christians are the People of God, and
all True Jews are God's Chosen People. Those falling outside those
two categories, including all pseudo-Christian sectarians such as
Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, are essentially pagans who should be
heavily taxed to support the Good Works of True Believers. It's the
Godless and unchurched who curse, smoke, drink, pop pills, shoot up
dope, spit on the sidewalk, molest children, teach heresy, consume
pornography, patronize whorehouses, have babies out of wedlock
(particularly crack babies), practice homosexual vampirism, spread
deadly venereal plagues to young and old alike, cast spells in the
devil's name, and smuggle tightly packed truckloads of illegal
immigrants into our nation -- NOT True Believers like me. What good
are YOU doing for your contry?

Fourth. I had to stop reading the post - I was getting seriously nauseous.

You must be full of the devil then. Are you living some kind of
sinful lifestyle that makes you reject the Good News about Jesus
Christ? Are you one of those "single mothers" who thinks you can
raise a family without a husband? If so I pity you. You're not doing
God's Will and you'll soon suffer His Flaming Wrath.

I'll pray for all of you! You know as well as I do that the public
schools today are full of vice and wickedness that must be eradicated.
Only Biblical principles can do it. Secularism has tried and failed
miserably. Now give GOD a chance! Put prayer, a dress code, and lots
of corporal punishment back in the schools again -- and take all the
EVIL-ution out.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Unbelieving Scum That You Are!

Reverend (Grand)Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
True Christian Faith Healing Gospel Preacher
Old August 31st 03, 11:25 PM
Angie

*rotflhao*
You know, my dad read that and he's a very good christian and he even said
she sounds like a nut case.

"toto" wrote in message
On 30 Aug 2003 19:32:32 -0700, (Mother
Henrietta Hickey) wrote:

Reverend (Grand)Mother Henrietta Hickey
God's End-Times Mouthpiece
Christian Liberation Interfaith Temple

Hey, Max, you changed your sig.. New church, huh?
Well, same theme though, I see. From F.U.C.K to C.L.I.T
LOL.

Where's Keesha? And is your website still up?

For the newbies, Henrietta is a regular troll. g

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits

Old September 1st 03, 05:49 PM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

"Angie"

Hypocrite!

wrote in message news:tBu4b.317283$Ho3.45115@sccrnsc03...

*rotflhao*

I suppose one way to lose weight is as good as another.

You know, my dad read that and he's a very good christian

I sincerely doubt that. If he were, he would have brought you up
properly and saw to it that you were a Good Christian too -- and that
you capitalized important words like "Christian."

and he even said she sounds like a nut case.

That tells me right there that he's not a True Christian. He may be a
pseudo-Christian, but he doesn't know the Lord personally as I do.
God will punish you for laughing at my True and Full Gospel Preaching.

Repent now or perish!

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
True Christian Faith Healer
Old September 1st 03, 06:12 PM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

toto wrote in message . ..

Are you people going to listen to a devil-worshipping witch instead of
a True Woman of God like me? She's lying!

Henrietta is a stitch.

Better a stitch than a witch like you.

The post outing *her* as Max Varazslo is he
http://tinyurl.com/lt45

"Max Varazslo" was never a real person. He was a character I created.
I am the One, the Only, the Real, and the True Reverend Grandmother
Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey, Woman of Almighty God and Faith Healing
Miracle Worker.

And then there was Keesha Love Holloway, MH's daughter.
The website is still up, though I do believe it moved from
another domain.
http://www.geocities.com/keshaluv/

That's right. Keesha love is the oldest of my four daughters. I also
have three sons. We are family and we're all Black Messianic Jews who
love Jesus. Keesha Love now has five children of her own to support
and has little time for Ebonic Preaching. She still walks in her
mother's footsteps, however, even if her web page is in need of an
update.

And I think ALL Of you know instinctively that if you don't put my
Holiness Teachings in place in the public schools that our country
will be in an even bigger mess than it already is!

Vote for me and my Holy Theocracy in 2004. We will permanently CLOSE
all the borders, the bars, the dirty bookstores, the striptease
cabarets, the whorehouses, the dope dens, the crack houses, the
abortion clinics, the gay bath houses, the sex clubs, the
discotheques, the cosmetic surgery clinics, the sin dens, the witches'
covens, the cult temples, and the terror mosques, and we will make
this country great again by dropping hydrogen bombs on Iraq and
reinstitutiong public floggings, canings, scourgings, hangings, and
beheadings to control crime and vice. We will execute Larry Flynt and
deport Arnold Schwarzenegger. Praise the Lord!!!

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Unbelieving Flotsam and Jetsam That You Are!

-|-

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
True Christian Woman of God
Old September 7th 03, 06:23 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

Barbara Bomberger wrote in message . ..

Oh please dont take away my sex club. Us moms

Did you fail basic grammar?

need our diversions you know.

That is utterly DISGUSTING, woman! A mother is supposed to be happily
married and devoted to her lawfully wedded husband. In our Holy
Church, the Christian Liberation Interfaith Temple, we don't let
widows mourn more than a year before we get them hitched up again. It
is not good for either a man or a woman to be alone. Now about those
filthy sex clubs -- what possesses you to go into them? Are you a
stripper or a bartender or some other kind of midnight tramp who
kindles the fires of lust in the loins of men? Don't tell me you're
one of those lap dancers who gets pawed by strangers every night of
the week?!?! God says you must leave that wicked life behind. Our
Holy Church will help you find a decent job, something involving
cooking, cleaning, or sewing -- things that women are supposed to do
instead of screwing around in gin joints. If you're a patron at one
of those sin dens, shame on you! God didn't create your Sacred
Reproductive Organs to take to "clubs" and roadhouses to parade
around. You need to get your behind into a decent, Bible-believing
Holiness Church and REPENT for all you're worth -- and I mean NOW!

Okay, anyone who wants to do in the Terminator, needs help.

I didn't say he should be "done in," just deported along with all the
other FOREIGN garbage that is here taking up all the decent jobs and
leaving otherwise decent families homeless and starving. Arnold
Schwarzenegger is an uncircumcised womanizing heathen fleshmonger with
a trophy wife who wants to bring Nazism to California. He needs to go
back to Austria and practice skiing instead. What California needs is
a man of God to rule it with an iron fist, someone who'll close all
the bars and honky tonks and whorehouses that are everywhere out
there, and who'll build more churches.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Wretched Unbelievers That You Are!

-|-

Old September 20th 03, 12:44 AM
greccogirl

Max;

You make it fun to check in on this newsgroup every now and then.
That and seeing that everyone is still playing the "Steve" game! LOL

Old September 20th 03, 09:03 PM
Byron Canfield

"greccogirl" wrote in message

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
True Christian Woman of God

The sig, in itself, is the most hilarious part -- this sig from a woman
(maybe) who, with every post, spouts things so full of judgemental
self-righteousness and general hatred that she all but shouts "I'm a
hypocrite!".

Hickey is:
* Not a reverend.
* If a mother (unlikely), her children should be pitied.
* Anything BUT holy.
* And about as anti-christian and godless as they come.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."