Problems Sleeping

Old August 15th 03, 09:20 PM
Em

Default Problems Sleeping

"na" wrote in message
I am now sticking my tongue out at Em *thbbbt* lol arent we all jealous of
you :P he he he

I know! I hope this doesn't mean I'm the one who is going to end up with a
hell-raiser of a baby to "punish" me for my good pregnancy :-)

Seriously though, I didn't mean to appear that I'm gloating or something. I
am aware that I've been pretty lucky so far.

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old August 16th 03, 12:27 AM
na

oh not at all, kudos to you for handeling it well! but we are all still
jealous (in a good way) he he he

Old August 16th 03, 02:19 AM
Daye

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:20:59 GMT, "Em"
wrote:

I know! I hope this doesn't mean I'm the one who is going to end up with a
hell-raiser of a baby to "punish" me for my good pregnancy :-)

Well, my first pregnancy was hellish. My DD was a dream child. I
always say that she was my reward for getting through my pregnancy.

Not that I wishing a hellish child on you!!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old August 16th 03, 03:21 AM
na

funny thing, I went to a festival last summer and while I was there I
decided to pay 10 bucks to get my cards read.. the lady told me that the
cards said that I have an well mannored daughter who is so polite which is
SO true... but then she said the cards said pay back was a commin and that
My next child would be a bad boy lol. nstrong willed, stubborn, and does
what he wants... so far everything is true *UH OH*
I kind of figured as much... I never believe tarrot cards and such but it
makes me wonder in im in for it.

Old August 16th 03, 09:00 PM
Kereru

"Em" wrote in message
newsha%a.150359$o%2.64723@sccrnsc02...
"KR" wrote in message
What is sleep again? I have a hard time getting to sleep any night, I
find it relatively easy to fall asleep to the 6:00 news while sitting
in the recliner, but I never feel refreshed and awake when I wake up
in the mornings. As soon as I feel comfortable enough to go to sleep
I have to get up and pee anyways!

Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy! I don't forsee any great nights of sleep
in my near future.

I, otoh, am going to be in for a very rude awakening and change of routine
when the baby shows up!! I'm still sleeping just dandy at going on 35

weeks.
I get up *maybe* once in the night to go to the bathroom (though I still
often sleep a full night without using the bathroom as well) and I

sometimes
wake up once or twice when changing positions (because it is more awkward

change now).

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Don't bet on it! People love to horrify you with tales of sleepless nights
but it's not always the way. After the first few days my little man was up
twice for a quick feed then straight back to sleep, no pacing the halls.
Then at eight weeks he dropped it to one and by three months the whole night
7pm - 7am. So I will have a shock if number two keeps me up. You never know!

Judy