So what??!!!

Old November 17th 06, 03:15 AM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default So what??!!!

"Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com" u29182@uwe wrote in

xkatx wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]

Could be... If she is, all she'll say is, "So what??!?!
Who cars?!!?? I'm a simple teenager!!?!?!"

So, what's wrong with repeating myself i do it all the
time?

set, point, match.
lee
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be
Old November 17th 06, 03:18 AM posted to misc.kids
enigma

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
hapless? Some people
may say that is creepy but i say so who cars??

are you a product of public education?

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public
education???

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

lee who has a 6 year old that spells better than you
Old November 17th 06, 03:20 AM posted to misc.kids
enigma

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question
for whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
Could be... If she is, all she'll say is, "So what??!?!
Who cars?!!?? I'm a simple teenager!!?!?!"

she's simple all right... sigh

ok i'm not that simple that i'm boring. to almost everybody
at neis i am weird and i'm proud of that!!!

i never said you were boring. i'm having a great deal of fun
with you actually...

it is good to be weird, if one is weird in a truly unique way.
lee

Old November 17th 06, 03:45 AM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question
for whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
ok i'm not that simple that i'm boring. to almost everybody
at neis i am weird and i'm proud of that!!!

i never said you were boring. i'm having a great deal of fun
with you actually...

it is good to be weird, if one is weird in a truly unique way.
lee

Good point. thanks. yea it is.

Old November 17th 06, 03:54 AM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

are you a product of public education?

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public
education???

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

lee who has a 6 year old that spells better than you

yea i know i accadentily spelled it wrong. sorry. probly a lot of people. I
can to write a simple sentence.No i don't understand that at all. But hey
what do you expect i'm only in 8th grade.

Old November 17th 06, 05:45 AM posted to misc.kids
bizby40

"enigma" wrote in message
.. .

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

*I* am a product of public education. Do you think I'm stupid too?

Bizby

Old November 17th 06, 06:07 AM posted to misc.kids
Chookie

In article ,
enigma wrote:

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

Lee, I am a product of public education. I am aware that you had a bad
experience at some public school, but isn't it time you grew up and dealt with
it?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old November 17th 06, 07:50 AM posted to misc.kids
-L.

enigma wrote:

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator,

Not in our school district, growing up. I was in one of the first
"academically talented" programs in the country. Our curriculum was
awesome. I graduated 3rd of 1200+ kids and had my choice of schools.
In no way did public education cater to the lowest common denominator.
That is also the case here - the school district where we live is
excellent.

-L.

Old November 17th 06, 11:22 AM posted to misc.kids
0tterbot

"enigma" wrote in message
.. .

are you a product of public education?

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public
education???

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

lee who has a 6 year old that spells better than you

"...*who* spells better than you."
g!
publically educated kylie :-)