Huggies diapers ..

Old June 2nd 04, 11:19 PM
Elly

Default Huggies diapers ..

"Denise Anderson" ha scritto nel messaggio
news
Every baby has different diapering needs

I agree. After 4 months of using Pampers Baby Dry and Total Care, we found
that Huggies Freedom suits Erin much better for her body type.

Elly
DD Erin - Oct 12th, 2003

Old June 3rd 04, 12:11 AM
Sue

Jill wrote in message
Oh well- no more Huggies for Rachel (who, btw, is a little peanut....she's

lean baby, not chubby, I don't know if that makes a difference?)...anyone
need any Huggies Newborns?

I used Luvs for all three children. Never had a problem. )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old June 3rd 04, 12:15 AM
Puester

Jill wrote:

I don't know that I have found the perfect diaper but none of the oens I
have tried leak like the Huggies do, ever....even the Wal-Mart brand (Little
Ones) in the yellow bag, these are even much better than the Huggies...even
the hospital wouldn't use Huggies. ?? I thought some people here swore by
Huggies, is this odd to have so many people have problems with them? Has the
quality declined?

I think it depends a lot on your baby's physique. My grandson
has always been large and Huggies have been fine for him,
even now that he's slimmed down a lot as a toddler.

gloria p
Old June 3rd 04, 02:50 AM
laurie

It really depends on the baby. Huggies worked better for Jessica than Pampers,
and she got a terrible rash from any store brand diapers or from Luvs.
Christopher can wear either Pampers Swaddlers or Huggies, but he seems to fit
best into Huggies. THe Ultratrim, no the Superior- those didn't fit either of
my kids right.

Both of my babies started off chubby, but ended up lean, FWIW.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 13 months
Old June 3rd 04, 03:23 AM
Christine

heres my 2 cents...;-))

I seem to like huggies supreme, but i'm still trying all of them...;-))

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G

Old June 3rd 04, 04:45 AM
Michelle Podnar

Huggies Supreme are the ONLY diaper I use on my daughter....it is the only
one that fits her properly, and she never leaked. To each their own.

--
Michelle P
Ava Marie July 14, 2002
#2 Due December 18, 2004
"Jill" wrote in message
These are horrible. I just want to vent. (I know I should be using
cloth).....but anyway we have been trying to find the disposable diapers
that work best for us and have tried Pampers Baby Dry and Swaddlers,

Huggies
ultratrim, etc etc etc....

The only ones that have been terrible are the Huggies-- Rachel can have a
wet diaper and it immediately runs out to her clothing- I found out when I
changed her and grabbed a Huggies, and 15 minutes later in the new diaper,
her clothes and the bed were wet. I thought it must have loosened up etc,
abut this has happened 2 more times until I got it through my thick head

not
to use Huggies. I mentioned this to a neighbor who works at a daycare, and
she said not one of the (many) parents use Huggies, that Huggies are the
worst diaper. The parents provide the diapers for their own kids in the
daycare and there are all kind of store brands, Luvs, Pampers...but not

one
single parent uses Huggies. This is news to me-- I thought Huggies were
supposedly good! I had no idea they had a reputation so to speak, but the
daycare worker said the same as me- they leak like crazy. ?????

Old June 3rd 04, 12:02 PM
Alissa

these must differ from the huggies in Australia, these are one of our most
expensive brands and I like them the best as they seem to hold the most
fluid...in the beginning I used cheaper nappies (baby love, snugglers)just
because you tend to use so many (8-9 in 24hrs)and all of them leaked at
times, esp with those explosive breast milk poo's..now we only use 4, max 5
in 24 hrs.
Alissa

Old June 3rd 04, 02:56 PM
Jill

"Hillary Israeli" wrote
Pampers smelled weird

I've noticed that a lot of Pampers have a strong smell, which I hate! I
actually find myself liking the Wal-mart brand, Little Ones- you get twice
as many for the price and they don't leak. I don't know how they'll do when
she gets older though. But at least they don't smell really strong, all
powdery etc, like Pampers baby Dry...good diapers but they smell!

Old June 3rd 04, 03:00 PM
Jill

"Shena Delian O'Brien" wrote

Logan is very chubby!

Awww....I LOVE chubby babies! They are so adorable!

BTW we used pampers for his newborn size and he peed outside the top in
the back/side almost every single pee for a while. They were on the
verge of way too small for him but he still had his umbilical cord
remnant left over and we were waiting for it to fall off before we moved
on to the next size (because the newborn size had cutouts).

I am thinking that maybe it's NOT the Huggies, maybe Rachel needs a bigger
size than NB in Huggies (and also I need to check the "gasket" lol, I never
thought of that). She's tiny but the Huggies NB almost seem to be too short
or small or something....

Old June 3rd 04, 03:57 PM
Tori M.

I like the Walmart brand but every now and then I get a pack that just does
not seem to hold well. I get frustrated because 4 or 5 months will go by
and no leaks at all then 1 whole pack will leak like a siv.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04
"Jill" wrote in message
om...

"Hillary Israeli" wrote
Pampers smelled weird

I've noticed that a lot of Pampers have a strong smell, which I hate! I
actually find myself liking the Wal-mart brand, Little Ones- you get twice
as many for the price and they don't leak. I don't know how they'll do

when
she gets older though. But at least they don't smell really strong, all
powdery etc, like Pampers baby Dry...good diapers but they smell!

WTB: Paying Top Dollar for Kushies Diapers / Kooshies Cuddlers or other cloth diapers Crystal Hall General 2 August 1st 04 12:02 AM
How are disposable diapers supposed to fit (confused cloth diapering Mom)? [email protected] General 7 May 4th 04 05:48 AM
fitted diapers vs. chinese prefolds hobbes General 3 August 26th 03 07:06 PM
washing cloth diapers Jen Pregnancy 5 July 24th 03 05:56 PM
2 1/4 year old keeps taking off diapers Nina Pregnancy 0 July 9th 03 12:53 AM