Anxiety

Old June 3rd 04, 02:46 AM
Leslie

Default Anxiety

Lately I sometimes feel like I can't draw a deep breath. It is kind of like a
weight on or a knot in my chest. I seem to recall feeling like this in my last
pregnancy and I think it is some kind of pregnancy anxiety as opposed to a
purely physical thing.

Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? How did you deal with
this?

BTW, it is a free-floating sort of anxiety that doesn't seem to be related to
how bad a day I've had. It is more usual at night, at home, and when I'm using
the computer!

Leslie
Old June 3rd 04, 02:17 PM
libbymom04

I did that with my pregancy also. My OB told me it was because I am short
waisted so the baby was pushing on my lungs more. Sometimes it is hard to
catch your breath and you panic, that is what I caught myself doing. I had
to just sit and concentrate on my breathing. Match shure you are taking
long deep breaths and it should go away.

TTC while DH is on anxiety treatment? mqwq Pregnancy 10 February 24th 04 03:38 PM
Allergies, anxiety or illness? Iowacookiemom General (moderated) 4 November 22nd 03 05:23 PM
Extremely shy 3 yr old. Plz Help screamingchild General 22 October 20th 03 01:32 AM
Anxiety over labor Jill Pregnancy 9 September 22nd 03 02:39 PM
Miscarriage - tingling, numbness, vision, anxiety - Five Month Update Ebo Pregnancy 2 August 5th 03 10:56 PM