recalls

Old January 1st 08, 01:21 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default recalls

We are an independant, consumer information website dedicated to ALL
recalls, WORLDWIDE !

The last year has seen a huge increase in the number of deadly product
recalls!

Spinach, Dog Food, Childrens Toys all get major headlines...But there
are problems...

1. Unless you check several recall websites dutifully daily, there are
a lot of recalls you miss, period !!!

2. Many of our products are from China, hence so many China
recalls...But there are many products from other countries you are not
aware of, that can do harm...

3. Information on recalls is confusing, uninformative and sometimes
panicky...We hear about a ''peanut butter'' recall, and we stop eating
ALL peanut, when only one brand is affected.

4. Relying on T.V, Radio, Newspaper, and all the other 100's of
websites, for your recall information, is a time- consuming,
outdated,dangerous way for you to get your recall info.

5. If you do nothing to EMPOWER yourself to become better AWARE of
recalls, you leave your family unprotected...DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THEY
ARE AFFECTED, OR WORSE, A STATISTIC...The newspapers are full of
salmonella, listeria, ecoli horror stories...

What to do...

Go to www.totalrecallinfo.com

Click join, and add your email and a password...It's that simple !!!

Within 24 hours you will recieve your first life-saving newsletter,
with a brief description of EVERY recall worldwide !
If one catches your eye, you click on it for more info and pics...
There is also more links and phone numbers, for further research...

We are THE ONLY website to offer our members 100% recall coverage...If
there is a recall we don't know about, we will PAY YOU for it...
This alone saves you the time consuming burden of looking up recalls
daily...

But knowing there is a recall[eg. spinach] and knowing ABOUT a
recall[eg. Farmers Fresh Spinach, 1kg. Local] are 2 different things !

Try www.totalrecallinfo.com FREE for a month...

THIS IS THE BIG TEST......Every day compile a list of recalls you
heard about in the news...In the evening compare that to our recalls
newsletter...THE FACT THAT THERE WAS EVEN 1 RECALL TODAY,THAT YOU DID
NOT HEAR ABOUT, is the reason for our being...But there is probably
several...

Many people will say ''We took your FREE trial, and not 1 recall
affected us''

To them we say ''If only 1 recall affected your family THIS YEAR,
would it be worth knowing about it??? And quickly???''

KEEP AWARE...KEEP SAFE...