I won't have to pay child-support !

Old August 11th 05, 06:14 AM
Gerry Lintonice

Default I won't have to pay child-support !

Because I'm an intelligent man, at age 20, I took a knife and cut off
my testicles.

That means that I'm free and nobody can claim that I'm the dad of some
brat, 'cause I'm a eunuch and I'm proud of it.

I recommend to all men to do the same or, if you're too cowardly to
castrate yourself, at least have a VASECTOMY !

Old August 11th 05, 06:43 AM
teachrmama

Uh, actually, you could still find yourself paying child support. All it
would take is a notice of child support hearing "accidentally" going astray,
and you not showing up at the hearing. You could then be named the father
by default--and have 6 months to file a dispute, demanding a paternity test.
But, since the notice of default finding will be published in the legal
notices section of a "newspaper of wide readership" near you (that you
probably never read) you will not know you have been declared the father by
default, will fail to file an answer, and will become the father. Period.
No legal recourse to dispute it further. So, in the end, even you heroic
personal sacrifice may not have saved you. sigh

ups.com...

Old August 25th 05, 01:00 PM
PMC

Also, in law, any man who 'acts as the father' and accepts the parentage
role for a child MAY BE required to support the child EVEN IF the
mommy is getting child support from another man, the 'real father'.
Move in for 6 months, pay any money toward rent/upkeep of the child BY
DEFAULT, you're daddy! Balls off notwithstanding.

Double dipping in child support is the best example of white trash
realities that we have in family law made for females, and their
made-*******s!

I read once that one 'woman' has three child support cheques coming in,
on top of welfare in Carolina (S,N?). Bets working for a living, or
working on her back, eh?

Canada