In terms you may understand

Old April 10th 06, 08:12 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default In terms you may understand

Man wants to get laid but does not want kids.
Woman wants kids solely for the financial benefits from the
federal/state government and sucker a or any man for whatever reason.
Man makes it clear to Woman he doesn't want kids and inquires about
birthcontrol (passing the buck)
Woman smiles and says "Of course I'm on the pill... beside the doctor
said I couldn't get pregnant"
Man smiles and gets lucky only to find out a few months later he isn't
so lucky.
Man blames woman for lying and manipulating.

As you can see from this example... not so hard for Woman to manipulate
is it?
Options man could have took...
1. Take care of business himself and disregarded Woman.
-Or-
2. Used external protection in addition to what Woman claimed.

Instead of these, Man decided to think with the wrong head.

No, this isn't right, however this is our messed up government... They
make laws and regulate circumstances on a general level because it
would be too tedious and expensive to apply a finer filter to sort out
those women (and men) who are out to 'work the system'. This being the
case, we all need to take that added precaution and in the event end up
in 'trouble' so to speak we having been manipulated, must take control
and do what can be done within the confines of the system. Working
with it, strangely enough is less painful and more rewarding in the end
than turning up a nose and pleading a victim. Where in our judicial
system has an individual ever came out ahead when they were made out to
be the bad-guy by some pathetic wolf in sheeps clothing. Generally the
first to complain is the one who is right... unfortunate but true.

Now before you get the idea that I'm some 'Anti-Mens Rights' activist
who touts 'Men are Evil' to anyone and everyone, hear this. My husband
(2nd time around) is a good father who has been punished repeatedly by
the state for things he never did, all because his ex runs to the state
every time she things she's getting the short end of things. This is a
woman whos husband works minimally, not sure if he's paying support for
his own child but with his work history I couldn't imagine. She's
still collecting money for daycare and medical even though the kids are
covered by our medical and have been out of daycare for 2 years.
Believe me... I'm on the side of the men who get screwed by evil,
manipulated types like this. At the same time... there are many
instances where he LETS her walk on him by not dotting his I's and
crossing his T's. If he leaves a loophole she takes it. This is a
known fact. With being known... he is just as responsible for what she
manipulates because he left the door open for it.

If you don't want to be victimized by these people you have to take the
steps necessary and if you look back and you didn't do everything
possible to prevent it then sit down and try to fix what you allowed to
happen.

Like I said previously... You need a license to drive or have a dog...
but anyone can have a child. Would regulating births be such a bad
idea? I don't think so. I say this, knowing that I probably wouldn't
have gotten a license when I had my kids.

Old April 10th 06, 08:43 PM posted to alt.child-support

But if all we do is work within the system, the system will never change.
People who are being taken advantage of need to speak up for themselves--not
just allow themselves to be eaten alive. YES, I absolutely agree with you
that people need to be wiser--to keep themselves from being used by
dishonest, self-serving manipulators. But those who already find themselves
spitted and turning over the coals also need to challenge the system that is
roasting them!

oups.com...

Old April 10th 06, 08:55 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in

Like I said previously... You need a license to drive or have a dog...
but anyone can have a child. Would regulating births be such a bad
idea? I don't think so. I say this, knowing that I probably wouldn't
have gotten a license when I had my kids.

Here's where the source of many social problems start, people assume that a
system can fix all of the problems. DO not get any government involved,
they can barely fix the roads, keep them away from our personal lives.

Old April 10th 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.child-support

I agree, our government is as dense as the clouds their heads are in,
however... as a person... who are you most likely to listen to?
Someone who comes beating your door down screaming you need to change
your ways? Or someone you've learned to respect because of their
honesty and factuality? I know it's difficult. I sat there pregnant
while the court looked at my husbands receipts for payment and still
called him a deadbeat dad for his other children. I know the truth, he
knows, those around us know, those who wrote the receipts know. But
she's got a big freakin mouth. She's viewed as a squeaky wheel that
needs to be consoled. In the mean time they threaten to jail someone
who's done nothing but work to support all of his family. We're at a
point now, where we have a chance to make a change. To show the courts
without a doubt that she's played them for fools. But in the mean
time, and for quite some time... we've had to play the game, to show
that he isn't a bad person. Even with my own ex... I've had to walk on
eggshells not allowing a mistake to slip through because it would get
blown up in my face and we'd be back in court. I have a chance now
with him to show that he too has not been so perfect as he wants people
to believe. But the only way we were able to get the right people to
hear us was to do what was right for us within our legal limits. Now
we can push, now we can change. In the mean time... there are people
being irate for less than we've gone through... and those people are
the ones who are making it more difficult. The government and system
are run by narcissistic assholes who refuse to hear they are wrong or
made a mistake or have mishandled an issue. Because of this, they slam
the door shut on the masses who tell them these things they don't want
to hear. Working from the inside is much, much more effective, allbeit
slower in process.

Come on... How far is everyone going to get if people wallow in their
miseries tossing blame and aggressively and improperly acting out at
the processes that they are trying change. Not to mention if someone
with a slightly opposing view, though still standing for the same
purpose says anything that is misinterpreted by another warrior... then
they pit against each other.

We're not barbarians, guys... but people. People who have been hurt,
scarred or worse. Will a fight make the wound heal or will it only
inflame it with the infection of debate that falls on deaf ears?

Old April 10th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in

We're not barbarians, guys... but people.

Hmm, wonder what the people were thinking when they were watching a Witch
burn?

Old April 10th 06, 11:04 PM posted to alt.child-support

They weren't thinking, they were simply acting and then attempting to
justify acts. It was a slow process, but eventually it was found that
the ones perpetuating that system were wrong and the processes were
changed and then ended completely.

Old April 11th 06, 01:35 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
They weren't thinking, they were simply acting and then attempting to
justify acts. It was a slow process, but eventually it was found that
the ones perpetuating that system were wrong and the processes were
changed and then ended completely.

Yea, it was the same as Slavery too!

Guess we just have to suffer until enough public awareness forces the people
running this dog show to admit this is all wrong. And we call our selves the
intelligent species! LOL

Old April 11th 06, 06:32 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
They weren't thinking, they were simply acting and then attempting to
justify acts. It was a slow process, but eventually it was found that
the ones perpetuating that system were wrong and the processes were
changed and then ended completely.

I don't have 200 years to wait for a bunch of *******s in black robes to
have the light of reality shone in their eyes. And my kids can't wait
either. Nor will I force them to sit and watch their father get torn up,
chewed up, and spat out because a bunch of overbearing, wing-nut man haters
want to make every male that will ever live pay for some supposed wrong they
never committed.

Revolution may well be our only option left to save our families, our
children and ourselves..

Old April 11th 06, 01:29 PM posted to alt.child-support

Dusty wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

They weren't thinking, they were simply acting and then attempting to
justify acts. It was a slow process, but eventually it was found that
the ones perpetuating that system were wrong and the processes were
changed and then ended completely.

I don't have 200 years to wait for a bunch of *******s in black robes to
have the light of reality shone in their eyes. And my kids can't wait
either. Nor will I force them to sit and watch their father get torn up,
chewed up, and spat out because a bunch of overbearing, wing-nut man haters
want to make every male that will ever live pay for some supposed wrong they
never committed.

Revolution may well be our only option left to save our families, our
children and ourselves..

But do try to be more of a Doctor King than a Malcolm X, eh?

- Ron ^*^

Old April 12th 06, 03:17 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in

I don't have 200 years to wait for a bunch of *******s in black robes to
have the light of reality shone in their eyes.

Makes you wonder why any legal professional would want to work in the CS
industry.
It's just one step above a collection agent, so I guess any judge or DA
assigned to CS duty must be failures in their own legal industry.

Why wait 200 years for change, doesn't election occur every 4 years?
Vote the politicians, Judges & DA's & Sheriffs out of office if they support
the present CS laws. There's enough NCP's and their families to get the job
done!!!!