Hi

Old March 6th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Hi

im lisa single mum uk
www.matchmeuk.com

Lisa

Old March 6th 06, 10:17 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Sorry should of said looking for simular people to chat with

Lisa

"Lisa Okul" wrote in message
im lisa single mum uk
www.matchmeuk.com

Lisa

Old March 6th 06, 11:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:17:07 -0000, "Lisa Okul" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Sorry should of said looking for simular people to chat with

Lisa

What kind of simular (sp) people? People from the UK? Female? Male?
Single parents? People in their 20's?

Simulated people. Not simular or even similar
I was also always under the impression that the UK had a very good
edjumakashion system?

Oooh... P.S., chiropractors SUCK! I have such a rotten headache

Old March 7th 06, 04:17 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:26:10 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue
dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:17:07 -0000, "Lisa Okul" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Sorry should of said looking for simular people to chat with

Lisa

What kind of simular (sp) people? People from the UK? Female? Male?
Single parents? People in their 20's?

Simulated people. Not simular or even similar
I was also always under the impression that the UK had a very good
edjumakashion system?

Oooh... P.S., chiropractors SUCK! I have such a rotten headache

Oh, that will happen the day of the adjustment. Sometimes the day after
too. It hurts to push things back into place.

Hurts is hardly the word I would have used
I have such a headache. It's horrible. He wants to see me again tomorrow,
but he probably won't do either B or A. I just saw him today, and now again
tomorrow???
He says my spine is horrible... I'm betting he says that to all the patients
he sees... Just to get them to keep coming back. I don't think what he did
was a natural thing to do to a head and back. I don't think it felt very
nice either. I didn't care much for him twisting me into a pretzel and then
squashing me and making me feel like what playdoh must feel like when you
roll it out into a snake.
He said something about WAD? I think it was called? He said Amie is a 1
and both B and I are 2s. He said he'll treat us all. I'm not sure I am too
keen on him cracking up my children...
Is this something that should be done to small children/babies?

Old March 7th 06, 07:25 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote:

Sorry should of said looking for simular people to chat with

Lisa

"Lisa Okul" wrote in message
im lisa single mum uk
www.matchmeuk.com

Lisa

Hi Lisa
Kate is a very selfish person that is still under my watchful eye
because she interests me.

Bev is a lesbian which you could say is a dysfunctional selfish c**t.

This group is for single parents of which your welcome to join in but
Bev and Kate rule.

I am a TROLL - Truth Revealed On Lost Love.

LOL

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 7th 06, 01:02 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

What is WAD?

Why does your children need a chiro?

Old March 7th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:26:10 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue
dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
m...
[...]

"Whiplash associated disorder" - I looked it up and found some general
information on this term and what it's supposed to be. Other than some
reference books and all that, I did find a chart thing. I guess it's a
standard chart used in Quebec, but it appears to have a Nova Scotia web
address (But I assume it's similar in Alberta)
http://www.stanleyconsulting.ns.ca/wad_gra.htm
I guess he said that he wants to treat both B and A as well, since they have
had some shock to them as well. Bran moreso than Amie, maybe because he's a
bit older and impact was on his side? I really don't know, but again, I
don't know how well this sits with me. He's treating me again today, this
will be 2 days in a row, but he's not doing either of the kids...
I really don't know what to do. I don't think I even want to go back myself
today because of this headache and feeling worse today than I did yesterday.

Old March 7th 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:26:10 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue
dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Use some ice on the area.

Kids can benefit from chiro care, no doubt. Does insurance cover this? Would
insurance cover anything more alternative and gentle, say, cranial-sacral
therapy?? Look it up.... that would be something I would have such young
children have done before chiro.

Old March 7th 06, 08:06 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:26:10 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in
blue
dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
news:8sep025jcffqq9nuqt6ild0nqdiucm820m@4ax. com...
[...]

Ice might be an idea...
Insurance covers all of this. It's a standard part of any insurance that
you have on a car, even if it's not your car... It's a "Plan B" benefit that
covers the driver and all passengers, no matter what, in the case of any
major or minor accident. This benefit does not do a thing as far as
premiums go, so that's a nice thing. All occupants in a vehicle (involved
in a collision of any sort) are entitled to this - no matter who's at fault
or even if you hit an animal on the road or the car gets wrapped around a
tree or something.
I've never heard of this cranial-sacral therapy. I'll search it and see
what it's about and if it's something that seems like it might help or be
better, even for the kids at least, I could then bring it up with the
insurance adjuster I had been dealing with for these plan B benefits.

Old March 8th 06, 08:55 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

If you're seeing the one I recommended, he doesn't say that to everyone. We
saw him every week for about a month and that was it.

And yes, small babies SHOULD see a chiropractor, I took my boys when they
were newborns, it's great to prevent colic. Think about the stress on a
small baby going through the birth canal.

Chiropractors are not quacks. Jesus Kat, have you ever gone to a
Chiropractor before? Do you even know anything about them? Open your mind.

Christine