1 1/2 Year Old Baby Dies One Day after Multiple Vaccinations ...

Old February 8th 08, 04:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default 1 1/2 Year Old Baby Dies One Day after Multiple Vaccinations ...

Myrl Jeffcoat adds:

"Please note that the baby had a pre-existing condition or history of
febrile seizure. "

~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry, I don't believe that is a good excuse for killing this child
with vaccinations.

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

What the true Snake-oil Pushers don't want you to know:

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm
Internet Vacciation Propaganda TEam

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/fin...0&SORTING= ID

VAERS ID 291678 Vaccination Date: 2007-09-24
Age 1.5 Onset Date: 2007-09-25 Days later: 1
Sex M Submitted: 2007-10-01
State CT Entered: 2007-10-01

Life Threatening Illness? No
Died? Yes (date died: 2007-09-25)
Disability? No
Recovered? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Current Illness: None
Diagnostic Lab Data:
Previous Vaccinations: mild febrile rxn~Vaccine not specified (no
brand name)~UN~0~In Patient
Other Medications: None
Preexisting Conditions: Febrile seizure 3/07 - nl EEG 5/07
Vaccination

Manufacturer

Lot

Dose

Route

Site
DTAP GLAXOSMITHKLINE BIOLOGICALS AC14B056CA 3 IM LA
FLU SANOFI PASTEUR UT2456BA 0 IM RA
MMR MERCK & CO. INC. 0700F 0 SC LA
VARCEL MERCK & CO. INC. 0823U 0 SC RA
Administered by: PVT Purchased by: PVT
Symptoms: Death Pulmonary congestion Pulmonary oedema Unresponsive to
stimuli
Healthy 18 mo male with history of febrile seizure in 3/07 given MMR
II, VZV, DTaP & Flu vaccine on 9/24/07. Child discovered by mother
deceased in bed approx 9/25/07
Old February 8th 08, 05:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat adds:

"Please note that the baby had a pre-existing condition or history of
febrile seizure. "

~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry, I don't believe that is a good excuse for killing this child
with vaccinations.

Yet, we don't even know what killed the child. The fact is that the
adverse event reports are reports about bad things that happened to kids
after getting the vaccines. It does not mean that the vaccines killed
the kids.

Jeff

Old February 8th 08, 05:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Feb 8, 8:14*am, Jeff wrote:

Yet, we don't even know what killed the child. The fact is that the
adverse event reports are reports about bad things that happened to kids
after getting the vaccines. It does not mean that the vaccines killed
the kids.

Jeff

Absolutely correct. And it must also be remembered that before
vaccines, kids had a number of bad things happen to them too. . .Like,
Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, Polio, Diptheria, Pertusis, Whooping
Cough, Small Pox. And the numbers of deaths from those diseases were
in the millions!

I had an 82 year old neighbor tell me the other day, that those that
cannot remember history are condemned to repeat it! That's true with
the anti-vac folks, who don't wish to remember a world with the
diseases we can now protect against.

Myrl
http://www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm

Old February 8th 08, 05:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Myrl wrote:

Absolutely correct. *And it must also be remembered that before
vaccines, kids had a number of bad things happen to them too. . .Like,
Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, Polio, Diptheria, Pertusis, Whooping
Cough, Small Pox. *And the numbers of deaths from those diseases were
in the millions!

New York City, 1890: diphtheria killed one child in ten below the
age of ten.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |